Um, hi

KnightoftheLion

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I think I was using the Bing search engine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I think it was in 2010. I ran across "My Little Brony" on the Cheezburger site. I had never heard of bronies or the new MLP cartoon. I spent about a year reading the memes posted there. I wanted to understand what was so attractive about this girls cartoon which would attract men and male teens.It was probably about a year and a half into observing the fandom from the sidelines when someone posted a link to one of the episodes. I decided to watch it. The episode was "May the Best Pet Win".After seeing an entire episode and not just clips and memes I kind of wanted to see more. The nest one was posted and I watched it. Then I went hunting for all the episodes so I could watch from the beginning and give this show, which had caught more than just my curiosity, a fare shake.By the time I finished catching up with season two I was very much a fan.

I decided to join this forum because I am looking for friends with similar interests.

My favorite pony is Fluttershy because I can relate so well to her. Personality wise I definitely have the most in common with her. Twilight Sparkle comes in a close second.

I have been to two conventions. Both were the Mid-West Brony Fest. I attended the 2013 and 2014 conventions. They were fun and I look forward to the 2015 one.

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is the only currently running TV show that I am a fan of.

I also love the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" comic series!

I am also a fan of the Usagi Yojimbo fantasy series. I love the "Lord of the Rings" movies and the Christopher Nolan "Batman" trilogy. My favorite author is C. S. Lewis.

That's a little to get started with.

So, um, yeah, hi.

• Brohoof 2