Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Doctor Is In!

Anon In Equestria

"Those are strange looking fireworks."

Derpy remarked. She yelled as Twilight ran towards the town.

"Twilight, where are you going! I suppose I would want to see the fireworks up close too."

Then, when she saw Twilight get shot, she flew to the Dalek.

"Hey! Don't shoot ponies with that egg beater of yours!"

She kicked its head while still flying above it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Just so we're clear, I did NOT kill Twilight. I would NEVER kill off a canon character. That was either That Aphrodite's decision or Mr.S&T asked her to.)

The red Dalek, the one that Derpy kicked, ends up spinning it's head and wobbling a bit. "Illogical! My balancing servos have been misaligned!" The leader takes a moment to adjust himself.

"A mass of temporal disruption has been detected in this area." The black Dalek says. "You will bring The Doctor to us, or you will be exterminated!" The white Dalek says to Derpy.

Twilight opened her eyes slowly, and saw Derpy listening to a bright crimson Dalek. Immediately, she sat up, fully alert. She leaped up in a rage.

Stay away, or you will have to go through the element of magic!

Stepping in front of Derpy, she readied her horn to strike.

Why is this robot here?

Glancing around the Dalek, she saw other colors of the robot shooting mares and colts alike. Her legs trembling, she yelled.

EVERYPONY! GO INSIDE OF YOUR HOUSES!

((OOC: Sorry for taking a while. Also, how in Equestria does Twilight no what a robot is? ^_^))

Derpy faces the white Dalek.

"You mean that Doctor Ginger? Why do you want to see him? Is he a friend of yours? Oh he's right over there if you want to go see him."

She answered, pointing towards where she last saw him.

@, Wish galloped out of the Tardis after the Doctor. "Dammit!" she exclaimed, angrily. "Those tin cans followed us! I just didn't expect this so soon. Let's hope that the Cybermen got lost on the way, cuz that's all we need!"

Suddenly, a jet of blue light shot out of Wish's horn and right into a Dalek, knocking it right over. It rolled helplessly on the ground and Wish looked up in shock. "How did I do that?" she asked. 

• 3 weeks later...

(ooc: um new at this so if i do this wrong please forgive me)

Not to long ago a little filly had found a strange contraption it had a sorta noise to it when she pushed a button, it also had a blue bulb and it moved. The little filly headed to twilight`s house because she firgured she would know. The little filly headed the back way. no pony noticed her and she was near twlights house when she heard her scream about everypony inside, the little filly dashed inside hide in a conpartment behind the bookshelves she had setup and used her ability to turn invisible. She played with the strange contraption by pressing the button that makes sound when it was silent and stopping when she heard a noise.