Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow

Melody Word

Rainbow: I don't think so. At least, not all the time. He dose the ghost writing sometimes, but not as much now.

It's great that you help Twilight with flying, just a random question, Fluttershy can fly as good as you when needed, you possibly think that you and Fluttershy would be a WonderBolt team?

Edited by Brainstorm

It's great that you help Twilight with flying, just a random question, Fluttershy can fly as good as you when needed, you possibly think that you and Fluttershy would be a WonderBolt team?

Rainbow: that would be awesome! But no. Remember when I saved Rarity at the young fliers competition? Well, I went insanely fast because I really needed to. Fluttershy can do the same thing, but there's no way anypony can create a way for them to panic and go that fast every time there is a Wonderbolts show. Let alone try to do the routine. So no, but that would be so cool!

Jamesinium: Bye.

*later*

MA: So, baby, what do ya wanna do?

Scootaloo: anything you want!

Everypony: O.o

AB: A'h don't even want to know what she is wanting Scootaloo to do.

First off, we're in the human, so that's a bad idea, secondly, why are you taking off your shirt?

Scootaloo: exactly! We're going to use our shirts as parachutes! Duh we can't really fly. We aren't that stupid.

Rainbow: :/ yes, because this is a good plan.

Scootaloo: I know right?!

Rainbow: :/ I was being sarcastic

Okie doki loki. Waitaminute waitaminute waitaminute, you probably shouldn't be jumping off cliffs. It's how Cheerilee died, except she did it because she hated life.

Scootaloo: :) fine.

Everypony: D: What? When?

O.O Scootaloo was supposed to frown. Oh gosh.

[Ah lies. The cornerstone of helping people not commit suicide for no reason]

Well, if you commit suicide, you won't go to the same heaven, but if you do love her, you will stay, M'kay. Now lets get some sleep.

(True I suppose. My friends mom is a teacher, and one day there was a staff meeting. Well, one of the other teachers there had committed suicide, and the principal was happy about it! :/ )

Scootaloo: I wasn't trying to die........ I'm staying here if I won't see MA Scootaloo again.

(True I suppose. My friends mom is a teacher, and one day there was a staff meeting. Well, one of the other teachers there had committed suicide, and the principal was happy about it! :/ )

Scootaloo: I wasn't trying to die........ I'm staying here if I won't see MA Scootaloo again.

Ok, you should get some rest. Apple Bloom, are there any I Love Lucy style bedrooms?

(do you get the reference)

Ok, you should get some rest. Apple Bloom, are there any I Love Lucy style bedrooms?

(do you get the reference)

(No, I've never seen the show.)

Applebloom: What? A'h think so. *checks* There are four.