Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Multiverse

Jack0vAllTrades

OOC Thread

____

Cole McGrath finally woke. When his eyes opened, an unfamiliar futuristic city greeted him. Everything was sleek and stylish, with tall, ominous skyscrapers and buildings overlooking the bright, neon streets. The streets themselves looked and felt as if they were made of some sort of hybrid of glass and plastic, and definitely manmade. The city's light came from the immeasurable amount of neon lights, signs and video screens, which was blinding despite the fact that it appeared to be midnight. The video screens filled the air with sounds of news reports, advertisements and other televised programs. Cole had no idea where he was, but he knew he wasn't in New Marais anymore

___________________________________________________________________________________

::If we don't make it...::

"We'll make it"

The man in green opened his eyes. A black abyss was overhead, and as he tilted his head slightly to the right, he could see the UNSC Forward Onto Dawn Frigate, luckily still in one piece. Slowly getting up, Master Chief got a quick fix of the area. He was in, what seemed to be, the middle of a desert. However, out in the distance his keen eye caught the outlines of skyscrapers and other buildings that didn't seem familiar to him. Where was he? How did he get here? Did the slipspace jump do this? All questions he wanted find answers to, but had no way of getting them. He also hoped the Arbiter was okay, as he was on the Frigate with Chief

::Chief, you okay in there?:: Cortana asked

Cortana's voice, quickly snapping Chief out of his distant thoughts, was a relieving sound. Glad that she was okay, Chief then climbed up to his feet and glanced over at the broken down Frigate in attempt to find for the Arbiter. If he was still alive, he would be in there

::I guess I'll take that as a yes:: Cortana replied to the Chief

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yoko Littner slowly opened her eyes as she started to regain consciousness. She struggled to sit up so she could figure out where she was. All she could see was a large, empty skyscraper on one side of her, and a black abyss on the other. Where was she? What happened to her? How did she get to this bizarre place? All questions that Yoko had to answer later, as he realized that this was not the time for standing around and being vulnerable, and immediately climbed onto her feet. For all she knew, this could be a trap set up by a gunman or something, and she didn't want to just play right into their hands. She instinctively checked her Barret M82 and her sidearms, which were fine and didn't seem to be sabotaged. She soon started walking towards the skyscraper, hoping to scope someone or something out

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
OOC thread link to prevent confusion.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve seemed to pop out of nowhere. He saw himself in a desolate area and a city out in the distance. He was puzzled because all he knew were "natural" landscapes. He had never seen anything this huge pre-built, other than fortresses in the hellish environment of the Nether, mine shafts that traverse the underground, or strongholds holding many dangers and an even more dangerous portal in the normal world. Steve checked his inventory: empty... wait. A clock? He looked confused. He remembered having amassed a few tools, blocks, minerals, and whatnot, but they're gone?

Did he die recently? He didn't remember a creeper, spider, zombie, or anything else that could have killed him... At least he has a clock. He didn't pay much attention to it. Before heading to that city off in the distance, he did what he normally did. Punched Trees. After knocking out a few trees, he made himself a workbench, and with that, made a wooden pickaxe and wooden shovel. Digging for a while, he finally hit stone, a good sign for Steve. He pulled out his pickaxe and mined what he could in there. Back at the workbench, he made himself 2 stone swords, 3 pickaxes, 2 shovels, and 2 axes. His wooden tools already broke, so taking a stone pickaxe, he continued mining. Few blocks here and there, some valuable coal here, and his pick broke.

Upon exiting the little underground cave he made, he noticed it was still daytime. Odd. It would have been at least midday or later by this time... Was something wrong with this world? He shrugged, and with his equipment set up, he marched onto the city. Were there other people there? Is there some material that he's never seen before? He was excited as a survivalist loner could be. Dirt and Stone kicked up from all the running he did as he approached the distant city.

Rainbow Woke up in the middle of the city, Puzzled at what she was looking at "What is this place?" she questioned herself as she looked around the landscape, to find, Skyscrapers, apartment blocks and many other weird things. takes off and hovers in the spot where cloudsdale should be and said "Wait, Where's Ponyville? Where's Canterlot? Where's CLOUDSDALE?" she continues to hover intill catching sight of a Man running towards the city.

Rainbow Flew down to the man at Mach 1 almost smashing into him and asking him right away "What is this place? Why am I, Or We Here? and more importantly, Who, Are you?" she continued to hover in-front of the man flapping her sea blue Pegasus Wings at high velocity waiting for an answer.

While she was waiting she was trying to make sense of this place "Well, Last thing I was doing was flying around Cloudsdale making sure nothing was around and then I plummeted, I thought I was going to die, Then........... I ended up here."

Edited by Octavia91

Deadpool was falling.

He blinked and all of a sudden, he was standing in a scrubbish area, with a few rocks here and there and a glowing city in the distance.

He was just falling off a cliff!

And now he's in the middle of nowhere.

Curious to know about where he was, he walked towards the city.

Steve saw this... thing... fly down and talk to her. He didn't quite understand who, or what it was, but at least it wasn't hostile. The only thing he knew that could fly were Ghasts, and they attacked whenever they saw Steve. After hearing out this thing, Steve shrugged, gesturing that he knew nothing of the situation as well. After that, there wasn't really much Steve wanted to do with this thing. Survival was all Steve knew, and talking wasn't really Steve's game. He started walking toward the city once more. He pulled out his clock. The sun is still up, even with all that time he spent digging, mining, and crafting. Something was up, and maybe that city might provide answers. Or danger. There was always danger.

Rainbow Thought she was loopy, seeing all these people she didn't understand, she decided to fly to another random person (Chell).

Rainbow Flew at Mach 4 For about 2 miles to Chell and touched down, covering her in dust, She giggled "Sorry." She Said, "What the hell is going on here? What are you? Who are you? And more importantly WHERE'S CLOUDSDALE!?" Rainbow Was about to faint when she saw Deadpool in the desert close by "WHAT ARE THESE CREATURES, I'M A PONY, I HAVE ONLY SEEN PEGASUS, UNICORNS AND EARTH PONIES."

Edited by Octavia91

Deadpool was in no hurry to go anywhere.

But after a while of walking, he saw some creatures. One little, flying thing looked at him and started screaming.

He ran towards them. The first thing he did was point a gun at them and say, "What the hell is this place?"

Deadpool was confused At what just happened.

A flying, talking, rainbow pony, and a 3d, person-looking... person.

However they weren't hostile. At least the puffy one wasn't.

Deadpool decides to tag along with them to the city.

The road isn't asphalt or dirt. It's something like metal?

Deadpool started stomping on it just to see what it was. He still didn't know. Even though the city was big, it was quiet and quite empty. Deadpool readied his swords just in case of an attack.

Rainbow Slowed down and flew next to Deadpool going so slow she was flapping her wings once every 5-10 seconds "Are all of your species this fast?" She questioned Deadpool sarcastically eventually landing and trotting instead of wasting her wingpower on such a slow moving useless object "You are truly USELESS, You slow, You ain't very agile and you carry them crude weapons *Points to Deadpools Sword* What are these things anyway?" she insults Deadpool

Deadpool says, "It's called walking," Deadpool places his sword right under RD's neck, saying, "Oh and I don't think that this is so useless."

Deadpool walks faster to the other, 3D person, saying, "Now who are you?"

Rainbow speeds up and returns his question to him "Doubt you will get an answer, She won't talk to anyone it seems, Anyway, Sorry for what just happened, Names Rainbow Dash, Your name?"

All of a sudden, Deadpool sees Chell open up a portal, and jump in.

What the hell? Deadpool thought.

He looked at RD with a puzzled look, and jumped in.

He accidentally kicked down Chell.

(This is a flashback brought on by getting knocked down+out.) PART FIVE! BOOBY-TRAP THE STALEMATE BUTTON! What?! Are you still alive... And then there was blackness.

(edited)

Deadpool looked over, the now unconscious, Chell.

"Uh oh," he said, "I think I broke it."

Edited by Elliptical Bratwurst Goose