open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

After a good 30 minutes of working, Soprano decided to have a break, since his head was hurting again. 'It's been going on since the school conundrum...' he thought to himself, walking out of his door to outside, remembering his forgotten tape deck.

"I'll go get that..." he said, walking just across the road to Skyla's, knocking on the door.

@,

"What's wrong?! I'm not a horse!! I'm a human be-"

She stopped. She had found life on Earth boring, and longed for something else stress-free. This place seemed wonderful. She realized she liked this body much more. She had been panicky at first, but now realized this place could be pretty good.

@@Littlecandylulu903,

Storm raised an eyebrow, "Um... First: you're a pony, not a horse... And second..." He smiled widely, "You're a human? Cool! Pinkie and I went over to the human world a few times, and it was weird being a human but bunch of people seemed really nice to us! And we made a bunch of friends, some of which are actually at this party! Though, I wouldn't tell anypony about being a human... It might freak them out. Well... Except Lyra, but that'd be even worse if you mentioned it to Lyra! She's crazy about humans and hands, even if I thought that she was making things up till I got to that other world...."

@,

Spellbind allowed the realization to sink in for a few moments. "Hold on," she said, holding up a hand hoof. "You've been to the human world? Is it the same one as my world?" Perhaps she wasn't trapped here after all... unfortunately. This meant she was bing forced to think it over.

@@Littlecandylulu903,

Storm scratched his head, "Is there more than one human world?" He asked curiously. "I remember that in the one I went to... I bought a car, and went to school with Pinkie, and then I bought a ton of muffins and cupcakes for us from what seemed to be the only bakery that used only 100% natural ingredients rather than fake stuff, and then we visited again, but the bakery had moved and we got there and it was all big and expanded and stuff, and then the owner guy named Trey Baker who was really nice came out and thanked us for buying that gigantic order of muffins and cupcakes that apparently helped him expand the business."

@,

"I'm pretty sure my human world is the same one you guys went to, then," replied Spellbind. "It's possible there are duplicates, though..."

"I'm pretty fascinated by this stuff. Now that I know alternate universes are a thing, it's amazing!" she said delightedly.

Soprano knocked again, this time harder. He was getting impatient. "Skyla! I know you're in there! I just need to get something!"

No response.

Eventually he got sick of it, so he attempted to bust it open with his shoulder, like the movies. He just ended up with an injured shoulder.

Then, he tried just turning the handle. It opened fine.

"... where is it..."

@,@@Littlecandylulu903,

Lightning looked at the three ponies thinking to himself, "Where can this place be? I dont remember anything like this in any of my briefs." 

Lightning looked at his hand hoof and started to breath a little heavier, realizing that he wasn't human anymore and trying to come to terms of his new body 

Lighting looked at Storm, "What are you talking about Wonderbolts? And what is this place? What am I? I don't remember ever hearing about a place like this, and you said ponyville right?"

Lightning practically started to have a panic attack, being in a new place wasn't something he could help but he couldn't calm himself down enough relax. "I need to speak to my commander, this isn't right."

@@Lightning Crasher,

Storm left Pinkie and Spellbind, figuring Pinkie might want to talk to the new mare. Walking over towards Lightning, he asked "Who's your commander? Shining Armor? Spitfire? Because that uniform looks awfully similar to the official Wonderbolt attire... Though if Spitfire got a new member, you'd think she'd be having a party for him which means she'd probably have told me... So I don't think you're a Wonderbolt... Is the Royal Guard trying a new Pegasus flightsuit?"

(OOC: Going based off of your Avatar, so I assumed he had a flightsuit.. :) )

Edited by Storm Shine

@@Lightning Crasher@@Littlecandylulu903, @,

Eps flew over the ponyville until he sensed the newcomers nearby.

"They are somehwere around here."

Eps kept looking until he spotted the newcomers together with Storm and Pinkie.

"Is it just me or are they always first at the newcomers? Oh well, I beter observe before jumping in."

Without anyone noticing, Eps transformed into a eagle by using his black magic and landed on a rooftop. He started to observe and listen to what the ponies said.

(OOC: Yeah, he has a uniform on  so you got it right. LOL)

@,

Lightning still looked aorund the area, looking at his uniform he had on. " Honestly the last thing I remember was standing over a ring and i appeared here. I was in the middle of going to my tent to go to sleep." 

Lightning looked back at Storm, "Who is in charge around here? This don't look like my world at all."

@@Lightning Crasher

"Princess Luna and Princess Celestia are in charge. But couldn't you just use that ring to go back?" Storm replied, pointing at a ring above Lightning's hoof(Around the wrist area). "I have a necklace that turns into this" - Storm tapped an armband - "that lets me go to the human world and back. So if that thing brought you here, it should let you go back..."

@,

Lightning looked at the ring, "This is the same thing that i picked up," Lightning looks at it closely, "but how did it, nevermind."

Lightning calms down and looks back at storm, "I'll stay around for a little bit and try to get use to this place, its not like my world but i could always use a break from my job i guess, Is there anybody else around here that could help me out around here. I figure since i have wings why not try and use them, its not like flying a jet tho." 

@,

Spellbind seemed suitably interested. "I can go back the same way?" She pondered it. She had never seen much joy in the world she lived in. "I think I'll stay here a bit longer," she replied. "This place seems nice, and so do you pair."

@@Lightning Crasher,

"What about you? What do you wanna do?" she asked the other human-pony.

@@Lightning Crasher

Storm laughed and stretched his wings, "Gee, I wonder who could teach you?" He joked. "The pegasus population isn't very big around here, but I guess you have two major possibilities. I could check in with my friend Rainbow Dash, since she's on a small break from the Wonderbolt Academy. Though I wouldn't want to pull her from her best friends... Or I could teach you. Or I guess I could see if somepony else from the Weather Team could help you out. I can't ask Spitfire since she's Directing the Academy, way too busy to bother for a minor request like this." Storm mused before pausing. 

"Speaking of the Weather Team... How do you humans control the weather without pegasi? Also, who takes care of your animals like the squirrels and the bears and the birds? Not to mention the plants, how do you guys grow them without earth ponies or magic?"

Edited by Storm Shine

@@Littlecandylulu903,

Lightning looked over to Spellbind, "Its going to take sometime to get use to, but if i can get help with my new body," Lightning shakes his wings a little, "it won't be to bad, being that i never flew with wings before everything was with an engine. Although I'm going to miss breaking the sound barrier."

@,

Lightning looked back over to Storm, "Any help would be great, I want to push myself to the limit, i use to be a fighter pilot in my world until i became a military adviser, so if you someone like that, bring it on, but as far as the weather goes," Lightning looks up in the sky, "its controlled by itself, the animals take care of themselves too.  

It came to Spellbind's attention that the ponies had wings, a horn, or neither. There were no wings to be seen on her new body.

"I wonder if I have a horn?" she pondered aloud, and took her hat off and looked at herself in the mirror. To her confusion, she did have a horn, but it ended in a flat end, like about 90 percent was absent.

@@Lightning Crasher

Pinkie giggled, "Why would you miss breaking the sound barrier?" She asked curiously. "Stormy does it all the time! It's really fun when he lets me ride on his back, then he breaks the sound barrier thingy and then I can't hear anything but it feels like one big ginormagantic sugar rush!"

Storm chuckled, "If you work hard enough, you might be able to break the sound barrier." He admitted to Lightning. "But don't push yourself too hard or you'll just end up hurt like my friend Rainbow does to herself all the time. Albeit, that's usually because she's trying new stunts... Still, the hospital doesn't need another regular customer."

@,

Lightning chuckles to himself looking at Pinkie Pie, "Breaking the sound barrier has always been fun, but I don't think its very possible like this, this body wouldn't be able to withstand it, but i'll believe you."

Lightning then looked over to Storm, "Your friend you said, Rainbow Something, you said she does tricks, that's the one i want to talk to. I use to do stuff like that all the time. Zero G turns, corkscrews, high speed banks, if she can do that. I'm in. Unless your daredevil?" 

@@Lightning Crasher

"She does stuff like that, yeah. I can pull them off too, it's just not something I enjoy like she does. She had to know that stuff if she was going to be a Wonderbolt after all." Storm informed him. "And Pegasi bodies are more durable than you might think, we're very crash-resistant and can break the sound barrier. Some of us are better off than others though, Rainbow Dash is one of the luckiest Pegasi in the world. The only pegasi that can currently perform a Sonic Rainboom, where she basically breaks the light spectrum, light barrier, whatever you want to call it."

Edited by Storm Shine

@@Littlecandylulu903

Pinkie shook her head, "Nopey-dopey-lopey!" She chirped. Meanwhile, Storm studied it a bit closer. "It wasn't chopped off, it wouldn't be so smooth if that was the case... Ah! I think I read something about this in Twilight's library once... It's some kind of rare thing where you have unicorn blood, and a horn starts growing, but not enough to get a full horn. Happens to like one in zero-point-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-one ponies or something like that..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@ @@Littlecandylulu903

"I think I will stay here a little longer then i recently thought, If its possible i would like to learn to do these things here, and you have yourself a new resident, and if at all possible i would like to meet your friend," Lighting sits downs and looks in the sky, "man i would love to be up there again." 

After being startled out of thought Lightning looks over to Spellbind, "What happened there isn't that suppose to be longer?"

(I assume "Nopey-dopey-lopey!" was meant to be in pink?)

Surprised to fit that criteria, Spellbind looked at her horn with curiosity. "Is there any substantial difference between ths and the horns ponies usually get?" she asked. "What are horns used for here? And does that make a pony a unicorn if they have a horn?"

@@Littlecandylulu903

Storm shrugged, "I couldn't say for sure, since I'm no expert... But the lack of length isn't the real problem, it's the way the horn is. It's incomplete, the swirling pattern of the horn sort of represents the core and the... er... Regulator, I guess. The fact that it's incomplete will make it harder to learn and use spells, even basics like Telekinesis. It also might create unintended effects when using spells." He blinked, "At least, that's what he thinks." Storm continued, pointing at me. Blinking in surprise, I- Wait... Storm! No breaking the fourth wall! "Fine, fine..." He replied, pouting slightly.

(OOC: I hope nopony minds too much, I haven't done a fourth wall break in a while. It is in his character bio after all. :P)