Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

(edited)

@@eps-3-freak,

"Dude, get up. I probably just didn't walk far enough. We could just... walk more than what I normally walk to get home..." he said, remembering that it was actually 2 k's.

He started walking away, trying to signify that they should follow him, or that he's trying to help.

(I just found eps-3-freak on skype, is that you?)

Edited by SopranoAurora

@

Eps moved to sit straight up and started to yawn. 

"Is it morning?"

Eps looked around and saw that everything was still the same.

"I don't feel rested for some reason."

Eps started to yawn again like he actually slept. Afterwards he stood straight up and started to stretch.

"You know, I am getting used to the pain."

Eps did feel pain when moving but he didn't mind anymore. After like an hour of the same pain, waiting for help he got totally used to it and ignored it like it isn't even there. Like he is dodging the pain in his mind.

(It could be.)

@@eps-3-freak,

Soprano noticed that no one was following / noticing him leaving. "Um... I'm going to see if I can find anyone... if you want to come with..." he said, trying to not sound awkward as he is sounding. "... I'll just be on my way..."

He starts to walk off, following the top of that building he was following earlier.

@@

Eps looks how Soprano heads into a direction.

"I better follow him. Who knows in what kind of mess he will get himself into."

Eps satrted to walk in the direction Soprano went while talking to Soundwave.

"Feel free to come allong if you want. We might get to know eachother a bit more if you do."

(Okay time to start up villian Sound Wave)

"Hey do either of you know where the castle of the two sisters is" Sound Wave asked "I need to get something from it, one of the last four books on sound magic. You may have read other books but they don't tell real sound magic and those four books are a series and they have an ability, unless you are worthy of doing sound magic, worthy meaning a decision by me and the gods that enchants the book with an ability that scans through your entire brain and knows your entire life then forgets it, it will lock it up and not even destruction of the universe or multiverse will be able to break the lock."

@,

"... there are castles...?" he said, wondering if this place was a monarchy after all. "... what's the point, anyway? If everything has been okay so far, then what's the point in going through all of that effort for one book?"

He was trying to imagine how much corruption would exist in a monarchy.

"Well they also have an ability that we have never actually revealed and we would like to keep it that way" Sound Wave stated "By we I mean me and the gods. And I must not state that ability for the greater good of pony kind. Also I suspect your new here, have you transferred between the human world #1 and pony world #1"

@,

"Eh... I guess so...?" he replied, feeling very unsure about his answer. "I'm not from here, so I guess so..."

"I don't really... get what all of this is about, but leaving the book alone would still be the better option. It's not really a good idea to fix something that does not need fixing."

@@,

Eps overheard the conversation and had the feeling something wasn't right.

"But if there is an ability written in it that you and the gods didn't want to reveal, then why let it end up in the castle anyway? If you really didn't want it to be revealed, then why not keeping it with you?

If it were you AND these gods, I think they would trust you with it."

"Why is it in the castle you asked" Sound Wave said "Because someone stole it and after years of using locating spells I finally found it in the castle of the two sisters. Plus I'm the one who wrote the book and I want it back. So I'm gonna ask you again do any of you know where the castle of the two sisters is located?"

@

(Eps his selfishness shows up a little now.)

Eps didn't want to think too much about it. He actually didn't really care what everyone did, as long as it didn't get in his way.

"It depends on which one you meant." Eps replied. "You could mean the castle they are in now or the abandoned one where no one has been for a while."

"I don't know the one in the forest I guess" Sound Wave said getting more ignorant "Just take me there now and maybe I'll let you read the book or not I don't care. Or will I just have to find it by myself?"

Sound Wave had already started walking by now and if she was ignored anymore she decided to take them down first.

@,

"Seriously, just leave the damn book alone!" he said, raising his tone a little bit. "If you wanted it this whole time, why didn't you get it earlier? Why do you need us to help you?"

Soprano really didn't understand this whole deal with this mystical book. (filler)

"Okay I didn't want to do this" Sound Wave said charging up her horn and sending a magic bullet into their chest's leaving them unconscious as Sound Wave ran away.

"Ugg ignorant ponies. I guess I'll just have to find it by myself."

Sound Wave walked further into the forest and eventually found the castle. She walked into it and went to the library finally getting the book. But it wasn't a book of sound magic, it was a book of black magic.

@

Eps walked a little fast till he catched up with soundwave and started to walk by her side.

"I never said anything about a forest, you are trying to do something. I don't know what but I don't give a dang. I have my own personal reasons to go to the castle, but you best let me read the book when you find it."

• 1 year later...

@eps-3-freak

"Fine I'll let you read the book if you want to, however it may not even be there, the location spells may have messed up anyway" Soundwave said "However if we do find it I get to read it first then I'll give it to you that way I can confirm it's the book I was looking for. Are you fine with that?"