Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm Cyan Rose, and I'm new here

Cyan Rose

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One day, I was bored, and I was flipping through the channels on my tv, then I saw that MLP:FIM, so I decided to give it a shot. After the episode ended, I wanted more, so I searched YouTube, Google, fanfics, etc. etc. Then eventually, I became a pegasister!

My name is Cyan Rose, and I love to sing! I mean, just one look at my cutie mark, you'll automatically know that I sing ALL THE TIME! so, anyway, I'm a unicorn and my mane is a deep blue and a big streak of hot pink in the middle, and it's all tied together with a little pink bow. My coat is a nice color of Cyan, hence my name, Cyan Rose, and my cutie mark is a microphone with a big blue string swirling around it, with some hearts. I am a sweet and kind mare, who always tries her best to help her friends. But I WILL get pissed if you mess with me or my friends. I like ponies who are honest and kind to me. And I dislike ponies who are stuck up and cold. And I believe that's all I have to say about myself!

• Brohoof 4