Banner by ~ Zero

Hi everypony :)

RenaTheRagDoll

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: A facebook picture had something about a forum and i felt a bit of lonely in the last months so i decided to join a forum (tried with videogames but failed)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I like cartoons and i watch them very normally, FIM is my favorite by far and i started downloading chapters so i can watch them everytime i want to, and on internet i find out about fandom and stuff and thats when everything beggins :3

I like watching cartoons a lot, specially MLP:FIM and Sitio do picapau amarelo, but a few more like monster high or other genders like Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon and stuff (im not going to lie im not a huge fan about those others so i dont know everything about it). Im normally (90% of the time) in good mood and happy. I have a lovely mom and i dont have much friends since i moved to this country last year and a few things happened so i had problems to get used to it.

I liked Equestria Girls and LOVED Rainbow rocks, i love how the show is going and i think everytime it goes better. I also like a lot ACRacebest and BlackGryph0n. I like a lot rag dolls, almost as ponies :derp:.

I hope have a good time here and learn a lot as i get fun at the same time :3.

I HAD TO DO THE POST 4 TIMES BECAUSE I ALWAYS PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON AND DELETED EVERYTHING.... but its ok since i finally ended it :3

• Brohoof 2