I ask you all to question me, IceBlizzard.

J.R.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You like swaggy Rainbow Dash or swaggy Fluttershy? 

RD is swag! Fluttershy is the cuteness.

Is Equestria an ideal state? Would you rather live in that world or ours? Why or why not?

That's like if you were to ask me "Whose better Applejack or Rainbow Dash?" I wouldn't be able to answer because I can't decide.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Q3: Why did you choose a stallion earth pony as your avatar? Is it your original OC?

As a matter of fact yes. Yes he is. This is my OC especially for the dynamic of an Earth Pony being able to manipulate ice without magic, but with his miiiiiiiiind....

Good day Mr. iceblizzard! am a student of Journalism from Canterlot High School i would like an interview with you.
how do you get your Cutie Mark?

That's quite a story. I make it brief as possible for you.

As a colt growing up in the Crystal Empire, I loved to explore and was a real science nut (like Twilight). One cold day in winter I was lost in the coldest blizzard ever, and found this radioactive/magic crystal. I found it, took it home, studied it, but one day I accidentally touched it with my bare hooves and I passed out. The next morning I found that I could control ice with my mind! (An earth pony who can control ice without magic!) After which I left my home in the Crystal Empire and decided to make my home in Ponyville and use my powers for the greater goo and defend said town. (Mainly due to hearing experinces of diasters hapening every 5 mins. like "Mare Do Well" and because Ponyville is right near the dangerous Everfree forest).

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

As a matter of fact yes. Yes he is. This is my OC especially for the dynamic of an Earth Pony being able to manipulate ice without magic, but with his miiiiiiiiind....

That is some interesting stuff indeed. An ice powered pony. A cold colt. A chillin stallion.

use my powers for the greater goo

post-30550-0-74346600-1416670081.gif

So how did this pony grow up in the Crystal Empire and move to Ponyville to witness the events of The Mysterious Mare Do Well when the Empire had not returned yet? The Empire vanished a thousand years ago and Ponyville is not nearly that old. Is he just really ancient?

Edited by Roughshod

The truth is always rough.

That is some interesting stuff indeed. An ice powered pony. A cold colt. A chillin stallion.

attachicon.giftroll23.gif

So how did this pony grow up in the Crystal Empire and move to Ponyville to witness the events of The Mysterious Mare Do Well when the Empire had not returned yet? The Empire vanished a thousand years ago and Ponyville is not nearly that old. Is he just really ancient?

I was a colt during the rule of Princess Cadance. Earned my cutie mark when I discovered my powers, witnessed mare do well, and I am now devoted to defend Ponyville from all evil.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

I was a colt during the rule of Princess Cadance. Earned my cutie mark when I discovered my powers, witnessed mare do well, and I am now devoted to defend Ponyville from all evil.

But... Mare Do Well happened in season 2 and Cadance didn't take over the Crystal Empire until season 3...

But... Mare Do Well happened in season 2 and Cadance didn't take over the Crystal Empire until season 3...

Oh really? Well I guess I lived there before Cadance's rule.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Oh really? Well I guess I lived there before Cadance's rule.

But the Empire was nonexistent until that point because of King Sombra's curse. It's also important to note that the residents of the Empire, the Crystal Ponies(which I'm assuming your OC is), had no real memory of their state or themselves until after the events of 'The Crystal Empire'.

So unless your OC is a time traveler his back story does not make any coherent sense.

But actually that would still not make any sense because he would have to travel and simultaneously exist within his own time line.

Edited by Roughshod

But the Empire was nonexistent until that point because of King Sombra's curse. It's also important to note that the residents of the Empire, the Crystal Ponies(which I'm assuming your OC is), had no real memory of their state or themselves until after the events of 'The Crystal Empire'.

So unless your OC is a time traveler his back story does not make any coherent sense.

But actually that would still not make any sense because he would have to travel and simultaneously exist within his own time line.

That's because my OC managed to escape the Empire before the curse was inflicted.

And the reason why my OC doesn't look "Crystal-ized" like the other ponies is because of that magic/radioactive crystal changed my appearance.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

That's because my OC managed to escape the Empire before the curse was inflicted.

The curse was inflicted over a housing years ago. How do you explain your OC's long lifespan?

And the reason why my OC doesn't look "Crystal-ized" like the other ponies is because of that magic/radioactive crystal changed my appearance.

Can you explain why this occurred? How did radiation affect his Crystallized appearance?

The curse was inflicted over a housing years ago. How do you explain your OC's long lifespan?

Can you explain why this occurred? How did radiation affect his Crystallized appearance?

That crystal must've made him immortal.

Dude, radioactivity can cause strange crap. That is completely unknown even to myself.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

That crystal must've made him immortal.

What do you mean "must've"? You don't know? Do you have an explanation forwhy ice powers and immortality would be linked or come from the same source?

And why that source would be a crystal? Or why it would have such an impact on a pony that's normally surrounded by crystals?

And if he's immortal then what purpose does his life have?

Dude, radioactivity can cause strange crap. That is completely unknown even to myself.

Yes, things like leukemia and brain tumors. More often than not radiation is not very conducive to good health. Granted this is a fictional character in a fictional world but some explanation would help me understand this.

What do you mean "must've"? You don't know? Do you have an explanation forwhy ice powers and immortality would be linked or come from the same source?

And why that source would be a crystal? Or why it would have such an impact on a pony that's normally surrounded by crystals?

And if he's immortal then what purpose does his life have?

Yes, things like leukemia and brain tumors. More often than not radiation is not very conducive to good health. Granted this is a fictional character in a fictional world but some explanation would help me understand this.

Once again because it is unknown even to myself and my OC end of line. However, as faras having a purpose. My OC's purpose is stictly a defender of Ponyville (where he lives). Keeping Ponyville safe from EVIIILLLLLL!

you have a crush with somepony?

Uh n-no....

I do however think that tomboys are cool so I guess my OC has a little crush on AJ and RD.img-3282233-1-Applejack_and_Rainbow_Dash SO AWESOME! :wub: 

Edited by IceBlizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg