Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! Nice to be part of the herd! how are ya? :D

Valencia

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: The wonderful & awesomely terrifying omnipresent power of Google! Although if Google didn't exist, I probably never would've found this community of amazing Equines!! :D (Applejack wins just by a nose, It's more like a tie between about four of them) Applejack is just the kind of good friend you'd want by your side especially in your lowest times; the kind of person that helps keep the ship afloat when you're takin' on water if ya catch my cold. :]

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 'I had been following this quirky Aussie gaming/general tech & photography reviewer that goes by blunty 3000 for awhile. A considerable amount of time ago, he made a short colorful video about being a brony and the blind hatred of the older fan base explaining his opinions on the matter. Being someone who enjoyed his content and trusted his tech advice, his fondness of the show peaked my interest, but never gave me enough reason to give it a try. Being a person who strives to always be non judgmental, I just dismissed it as another cartoon show and quickly forgot about it.Fast forward to this past July when I stumbled upon an animation and cartoon reviewer by the handle of TheMysteriousMrEnter on youtube. I enjoyed his particular outlook on animations, so I quickly caught myself up on his library of videos. During my extensive library diving, I noticed throughout his videos a persistent habit of comparing his current subjects of review to My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic; both in aspects of storytelling and animation quality. This made me quickly recall Blunty and is similar opinions on MLP FIM. After awhile I convinced myself to give the show a fair try. For a couple days, a couldn't get myself to pull it up on netflix out of self judgement and embarrassment. Even after not judging those who enjoyed it, I couldn't help but give myself a hard time for what apparently I inherently considered a "little girls show". Finally after much internal debate, I dismissed my self consciousness & tried "Party of one"..... then the first two episodes.......then ALL OF IT!! :DAfter my first contact with the show, I was quickly swallowed by the whole world and all of it's WONDERFUL inhabitants, which hasn't happened to me with a show's universe since star trek!! Seeing as though I'm quite fond of the trek, when I started season two & I recognized a familiar voice and mannerisms...If the aforementioned details didn't seal my bond with the show.. then John De Lance Voicing Discord and BASICALLY PLAYING Q as he did it set it in stone! (not to mention the plot of those two episodes was very Trek esque IMO) But that was awesome! Moving forwards through my story brings me to when I shared my enjoyment of MLP with those I cared for around me The Family: said it was pretty good, especially when I shared the First Discord episodes and they had the whole "Q revival" sentiments *brother didn't care for it, though he doesn't give me a hard time since it's my thing he says*Awhile later, my best friend and I were catching up when he asked me if there was anything new I was into. I subsequently shared my enjoyment of MLP and how it was a good show, but I didn't go into a hug thing about it & it was basically just a passing remark.Fast forward a few weeks afterwards & we're hanging out at my house in my back apartment, when I have to go handle something so I leave him for a few minutes. As I walk in the door and start to ask him what he wants to do, he had the pilot episode already in que waiting on me! Needless to say we now share references and Rainbow Dash is his favorite X}So that's the story of how I fell into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and never returned. (& apparently taking someone with me by mistake lol)

I quite enjoy music (listening, playing, co-writing with my aforementioned friend) 
I've played a variety of instruments for several years including: 
Saxophone for eleven years 
Guitar for six years 
drums for three years 
& several others I pick at every now and then :]

I also enjoy drawing and other tangible arts (my avatar is one of my original OCs I created! I'm quite proud of my girl!! <3 )

My friend (again) and I have had a running improv session going since our sophomore year of high school. We do it by ourselves some, but when we're with a larger group of friends *toots his microscopic horn* we're known to be quite funny! 
Making people laugh ties into something that's very much a huge part of me; always trying to make a positive impact on the world and the people around me everyday! Nothing makes me feel more right and in tune with the universe more than helping someone or putting a smile on someones face. This also shakes hands with my fondness for charity work, even though I haven't been in the right place to be able to volunteer a lot in awhile :( I still have the drive and passion to do good. When I get the means I'll be back at it. 

I'm always the one who truly cares about the people around him. One of my flaws I would have to say is that sometimes I trust and value others too much, putting myself in difficult situations. I basically give people too much grace, but if my compass points me there I can't help but follow even if it is the hard thing to do. :)

So that's my thesis paper length story *passes out*! If you read this whole thing you have my respect and appreciation, as It took several attempts to actually fully write this dang thing!! -__- Anyways introductions are two way streets! HI! how're you? Do you think I'm thoroughly descriptive in my storytelling? or just terribly long winded?
  • Brohoof 4

That's certainly quite the introduction but nonetheless it was a great read and you seem like an awesome and talented person! 

Your OC reminds me of Granny Smith when she was young....did you take some inspiration from her? (Assuming you're a fan of AJ and her family) ^_^ 

Anyways, hope you have a wonderful and awesome time in meeting so many great people dear! :) 

Have fun! 

• Brohoof 3

That's certainly quite the introduction but nonetheless it was a great read and you seem like an awesome and talented person! 

Your OC reminds me of Granny Smith when she was young....did you take some inspiration from her? (Assuming you're a fan of AJ and her family) ^_^

Anyways, hope you have a wonderful and awesome time in meeting so many great people dear! :)

Have fun! 

Hey FlutterAether! Thanks for the compliment on my short novel introduction post! lol  :lol:  Interesting point about the granny smith thing! I drew Summer Sunbeam (my OC and avatar) a few days before I got to the family reunion episode (cause I was marathoning the show the the time) & thought the same thing! But no she wasn't based off granny smith, even though AJ and the family are awesome and Summer happens to run a coconut grove XD  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Hey FlutterAether! Thanks for the compliment on my short novel introduction post! lol  :lol:  Interesting point about the granny smith thing! I drew Summer Sunbeam (my OC and avatar) a few days before I got to the family reunion episode (cause I was marathoning the show the the time) & thought the same thing! But no she wasn't based off granny smith, even though AJ and the family are awesome and Summer happens to run a coconut grove XD  :muffins:

That's really cool! 

You should get it all colored and stuff then it would be awesome! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 3

That's really cool! 

You should get it all colored and stuff then it would be awesome! ^_^

oh I'd love to have my girl all colored up  :wub:  I'm just afraid to because I 

1. Don't wanna completely destroy her (even though I've obviously made a digital copy already :muffins: )

2. I'm indecisive on exactly WHAT color scheme I want her to have  ^_^

but yeah it's gonna happen, just gotta DO IT  :lol:

• Brohoof 3