Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there!

LittleGalaxy

Well Hi everypony! As you can see my name is LittleGalaxy, and I'm a fan of Friendship is Magic. The show was shown to me by my brother, and now I watch it as much as I can :)

I'm 14 years old, and I like a lot of things I guess! :) I like music, I play guitar and piano every day and have lessons. I play golf, a lot! I do ballet (although all my friends say I'm not the type) I enjoy gaming too, though not really what most people call gaming, I only really play Minecraft and Terraria. I like to draw, although I'm not very good at realistic drawing and such, I can do cartooning :P And obviously I love watching My Little Pony :)

My favourite pony is Pinkie Pie, although she is followed, in second, by Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Princess Luna equally :) My brother's favourite is Vinyl Scratch, and she's pretty cool too :D

Well I should probably stop now seeing as it's quite late and I'm very tired. I'll see you all around!

- LittleGalaxy

P.S. Can someone please help me with how to change your avatar? I don't understand and it's driving me insane! (it's probably something really easy but it's really hard for me to get my head around, I'm used to just uploading a pic)

Welcome to the forums! :D

And you can't change your avatar until you have 5 or more posts outside the welcoming plaza and the colosseum(I think). You're still a Blank Flank.

Welcome to this amazing forum! This place is all kinds of fun and you're going to have a great time meeting new people and making new friends! Its also nice to see another Pinkie and Rainbow Dash fan. Those 2 share my top spot with Derpy Hooves. Anyway, since you're a fellow Pinkie fan, you'll love this for sure!