Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Wind Chaser

Wind Chaser

tell me, what was your reaction when you saw that Pinkie is related to the apple family?

It's never actually stated in fact. In typical MLP fashion, they leave it open-ended and up for interpretation. It's still a possibility, and it would work out well considering the similarities Pinkie's known family shares with Applejack's known family.

(edited)

can you tell me who is your favorite villain and why?

This is a very close one as many have enough flaws to balance each other out. I have really stood up for King Sombra a lot. Despite his backstory's lack of clarity, the lack of a clear motive, and the lack of a good screen presence in the climax of "The Crystal Empire", I always tout that he is the most clever one, setting traps that have put him the closest to actually defeating the Mane 6 -- in fact he actually did defeat Twilight, even after she busted three previous traps. Unfortunately, the plot of the episode was a bit hampered by the contrived "test" as a plot element, but it doesn't take away from this fact, and additionally, Sombra was one of the only villains who went down fighting. He didn't stand around and gloat while the Mane 6 prepared to blast him, and didn't get duped like Tirek. It's an unpopular opinion, but I like Sombra because of his effectiveness.

Discord has managed to be a compelling and interesting character from his first appearance, and continues to be through his subsequent appearances. His methods are different from those used by the other villains, and his playful demeanor and offbeat screen presence are a welcome change from the normal run-of-the-mill villains. His design is very original and very becoming of such a character. I think I would tie him with Sombra for the top on my list, because unlike Sombra, Discord unfortunately had the "stand and gloat" syndrome at the end of "The Return of Harmony".

My ideal villain for the show would have Discord's originality and screen presence, Sombra's effectiveness, and a different, more identifiable backstory than any previous MLP villain, with an additional change of goal from being the typical "take over the world" type of villain to someone with a more personal goal such as revenge, or believing that what he is doing would be right for Equestria. It would not only be a welcome change for MLP, but it would be different from the villains that typically inhabit kids' media.

Edited by Wind Chaser

A good future.

:o Ermahgerd yer a perner, ner!

Non-retainer translation: Oh my God, you're a pony now!

kw wn si la wea weon

translacion: i entered in a magic mirror 

What's your favorite language? :)

I barely know anything outside of good ol' American English, but I'd have to say German. It just sounds so authoritarian and aggressive, like the language of a proud warrior race, and it sounds very good in music. I've picked up on quite a few recognizable phrases.

• Brohoof 1

Since im inspired by Parasyte these days I will ask you this question:

Are you really Wind Chaser?

There are many other OCs and at least a couple of other users in this fandom named Wind Chaser, so such a question is dubious unless you put it in a more specific context.

Am I Wind Chaser, from Stallion Island, with a blue mane with red and white stripes, wearing a jacket and boots?

Yes I am.

There are many other OCs and at least a couple of other users in this fandom named Wind Chaser, so such a question is dubious unless you put it in a more specific context.

Am I Wind Chaser, from Stallion Island, with a blue mane with red and white stripes, wearing a jacket and boots?

Yes I am.

Well in parasyte his right arm was kinda eaten up by a parasite, and some people can sense it (if even slightly) anyway his best friend which is a girl keeps asking him "are you really Izumi Shinichi".  This question is kinda methaphorical as . Are you the same Wind Chaser I know in this sense ;D

do you believe in true love? and you belive that love can last forever?

I don't really know enough about love to answer that. My view of it is more practical than ideal. "True" love is love that just works out, without failing. Lasting forever, I guess it can do that, too.