Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Wolves RP

EssieHiddles

(I don't know if I am doing this right  :blush: so please go easy on me) 

Red walked alone in the dense forest, her ears pricked forward. She kept a slow pace something ain't right...Then her gaze flickered toward the distance. A bright blaze formed in the distance. Her eyes widened and she dashed forward The pack! I got to get back!! Tears streamed from her face from the ash as she went forward, suddenly she halted to face a blaze of  fire. She turned forward and she was blocked by a circle of fire no.....no..no..no.. frantically she  ran in circles, her eyes blazed in fear Help! Help! She howled in fear, hoping someone would help her

• Brohoof 1

(You got the rp but you don't have the sign up for the rp unless this is a jump in rp that only needs the wolf oc and nothing else)

Naryu  walked through the forest tired about to fall asleep before sniffing the air. "That's smoke...which means there is a fire" She said to herself before rushing to where the smoke was coming from and saw a large fire. Her ears perked up as she heard someone there. "HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME" Naryu called out

(I'm just assuming that we do just jump in)

Grimwood walked through the forest tracking pay prints and the smell of fire. "Fire means one of two things.... A cooked meal or something that would taste better raw and will be ruined by the fire...I'm hoping it's the former...", he said as he tread through the forest and ceased across the fire he had smelled and a wild standing beside it and a voice calling from within. He climbed up a tree and saw the wolf in the middle of the flames before descending from the tree, tearing a branch from the tree as he did. He them tried using the branch to create a wind to push the flames to the side, though the branch was too thick to create a useful gust.

Swift awoke from under the shady, lush tree, and yawned casually.
But as he was breathing in, he smelled the stench of fire and burning.
Ears pricked, he slowly rose to hear sounds of howling.

He thought he had woken in some horrible dream, but no. 

This was very, very real.

Swift quickly rose and sprinted full pelt towards the glow in the distance.