Ask Amber Dust, won't you?

AmberDust

Classical music or Rock music?

I like most types of music, but I really love orchestra music--its not necessarily classical, just fully orchestrated, which makes it sort of feel classical. I really love the way it can tell a story without words or pictures, and give you chills without being scary, and overwhelm your senses without being chaotic, and make you feel your heart pound against your chest withou--

Oh.

I guess that doesn't really answer your question, eh? Heh heh :blush: let's just say it all depends on the song. I generally like songs that have a bit of a mysterious feel, like old music boxes and organs and other ancient-feeling instruments. That's why I like foreign music so much, too--it just feels different. I especially like music from the cold north.

Edited by AmberDust

Favourite pudding?

((I'm going by American definition of the word "pudding" here))

As far as desserts go, my answer is butterscotch or pistachio. But as far as friends go, I'd say Plum Pudding. Ha ha. :P

Did you know how awesome you are? :fiery:

...! :o

Really?

:blush:

Hello what is your favourite pass time amber

I enjoy reading to relax myself after (or before) a long day. I also like drawing, but it's not as relaxing.

My favourite books are fantasy novels. :)

Edited by AmberDust

Um, favourite desert?

That's a tough one. Probably...chocolate fondue? Apple crisp? I don't know. I feel like, having Plum Pudding as a best friend, I have too many options to choose from.

((See backstory))

Favourite pony? :D

((Do you mean favourite mane six? Because she hasn't met all of them. Unless you meant favourite pony of ALL TIME.))

My favourite pony? Haha, wow! That's quite the question. Well, I have two best friends, four siblings, two parents, and more to choose from. ^^'

For now I'll say that I owe a lot to my great grandfather Amber Relic. I've never met him, but I've heard lots of stories of him, and he definitely changed my life and others for the better. UuU

• Brohoof 1

Any pets?

I never had any pets as a filly, but I always liked cats. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with animals. Like, how do you react if somepony's dog attacks you? They wouldn't be happy if you attacked back...

Any locations you ever wanted to visit outside of Equestria?

I think I already answered that one--I'd love to visit the Crystal Empire. :) it's such a mysterious place to have been sealed away for so long! But there are places within Equestria that I need to visit first.

Oh, I apologize hehe I tend to repeat myself occasionally ^^"

So, favorite school subject? :)

Not a problem. :)

Art and history are my favourites for sure...Although my favourite teacher was for English class. I wish I were better in math, sciences, and magic. Ha ha.

• Brohoof 1

how is your family?

My family's doing well! Thanks for asking!

I'm visitin them for Hearth's Warming eve. Even with my quiet family, it was pretty rowdy! (That's what happens when your family has...

5 children (Myself included)

2 parents and

4 grandparents

For a grand total of eleven rowdy Earth ponies (mostly) :P It was good to see everypony again, especially my siblings.

Have you had a good Hearth Warming? :)

I had an okay Hearth's Warming. I always get more excited about it than I should. ^^' Ha ha. To be honest, the days before Hearth's Warming were better than the holiday itself!