Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Amber Dust, won't you?

AmberDust

(edited)

What's your favorite country? :squee:

That's hard to say! I haven't been to very many countries...so I guess my favourite is Equestria? Simply because I've never lived anywhere else.

((I don't know my options. What countries exist other than Equestria and Saddle Arabia? Is there an Italy? A Russia? Canada?))

Edited by AmberDust

Are you technical or practical? :squee:

I'd like to think Im both. Being an explorer, I had to be practical, but being a researcher, I have to be technical!

Who wants a muffin!? :muffins:

No thanks, I just had noodles.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What is your favourite occupation/work?

Do you mean my dream job?

I would really love to be paid to explore. It's expensive work! You need to have so many supplies to keep you safe, and I had to memorize teleportation, so I bought magic books...

I'd LOVE to be an archeologist or something. Somepony who discovers ancient ruins and teaches the world about them. If i could incorporate drawin ito the mix, that'd be perfect.

Only problem is, I dont want anything to be moved to museums...I think history should be explored, but remain untouched.

favourite section of the newspaper?

I like to keep up-to-date with any mysterious or magical events happening, so I keep my eye on international news. There's been a lot of it lately! The crystal empire, the return of Discord, a royal wedding, the return of Tirek, the tree of harmony, some new princesses...

It's amazing, the world we live in.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Now stop, do you hammer time? :lol:

??? I'm sorry, you need the time? It's...10:12.

(( ;)))

parrot or cockatoo?

I don't really like big birds, but if I had to choose...

umm...

Parrot? I don't know. I prefer the pink-cheeked parakeet.

Edited by AmberDust

Aha'ban asks,

I do apologize for my cousins behavior. But if say I make another trip through Ponyville, how would you like to meet the rest of my Alifauk (comrades) ?

They are well mannered I promise.

(RPs seem to be at a crawl here too, thinking of making my own :-P)

So i assume she doesn't get seasick easily. Does she have an iron stomach is though?

Amber doesn't like small boats, but bigger ones, she can handle.

Aha'ban asks,

I do apologize for my cousins behavior. But if say I make another trip through Ponyville, how would you like to meet the rest of my Alifauk (comrades) ?

They are well mannered I promise.

Hehheh. You don't have to apologize for your cousin. I was mostly concerned about Plum. ^^"  I'd certainly like meeting your other comrades. I don't have many friends in town yet.

Ahaban asks,

Have you ever wanted to see a sandworm?

((Be a pal and ask Aha'ban some questy questions :catface: No obligation though friend ^^))

A sandworm, eh? Hmmm...those are kinda gross, but I suppose they're cool. I don't think I'd like to get up close and personal with one though. ^^'

I'm more interested in mythical places and artefacts, not so much creatures.

What's your opinion on Daring Do? :)

Daring Do? Like, the character?

I haven't read all of the books yet, but they're pretty good! I think Daring herself could afford to be a little smarter and more prepared though. I often find myself reading and thinking about what I'd do if I were in her situation.