Ask Amber Dust, won't you?

AmberDust

Ahaban asks,

Ever thought about joining the Equestrian Strategies Group? Would could always use adventures ponies like you.

:o...Really? Well...I don't know much about this group, so I never really considered it. Can you tell me more about it?

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

Ahaban asks,

Well, how much detail do you want to know? The full history? Or just their.purpose and services?

How about... A very brief history, and a full explanation of their services?

((I'm gonna go post this on your ask thread, if that's okay))

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

Ask me anything!

What are some interesting places you've explored?

And apart from just the usual unknown exploration, do you do others forms like; urban exploration?

Do stick around Darling, I could use the company~

What are some interesting places you've explored?

And apart from just the usual unknown exploration, do you do others forms like; urban exploration?

I really enjoyed exploring the Windigo temple that my grandfather discovered north of Equestria. It had all the aspects of a good exploration, from the snowy weather to the hard-to-find location, to the abundance of surviving ruins and ancient text--It was like stepping into a dream.

I'm not sure what you mean by "urban exploration". Can you clarify?

I mainly explore to try and discover things that were lost to history. Things shrouded in nytsery, or things that are hidden from the rest of the world...you know? I think the ponies of today don't know enough about the ancient world.

Ask me anything!

Ahaban says,

North of Arabia is Maneipotamia and it's quite the historical area. If you're interested maybe you could take an explore there. Even better, maybe we could take a visit.

It could make interesting "friend hangout." ?

There are plenty of temples and such all across the country. With the right credentials you could explore the ruins as long as you want that normally no pony could enter (based upon the government act of historical preservation conserve) .

Edited by IllusivePony

how's work?

Have I told you about my job in Ponyville yet? Im not currently working in my...preferref field. ^^

I've applied to be a mailmare in the meantime, but I haven't started working yet...

So I'm currently unemployed.

Ask me anything!

Have you ever wanted to meet the princesses?

And if you could spend a day with any princess, who would it be? What would you two do?

I was actually already considering this question in my head before you asked it!

...Oh, wait.

That may be because you've already asked me This question! ha ha.

Either way, the princesses have been on my mind lately...and I think I have a new answer for you, after some contemplation. :D

I think I've decided on Princess Luna. Sure, she's not as old as Princess Celestia, and she's missed out on many years of history, but she's my choice, and here's why. I'm definitely going to repeat some of the things I said earlier, but...

Princess Luna can visit ponies in their dreams, and dreams go by much faster in real life than they do in your head. It's a little intimidating, but just imagine all the things you could learn from the Princess over the course of one day AND one dream! Plus, nopony else has ever been to the moon...although I'm not sure she'd want to talk about it. ^^'

Aside from that, Luna is Celestia's younger sister. In my mind, that makes her less intimidating, and maybe more relatable, too, seeing as I certainly know what it's like to have older siblings to live up to...

If we could spend this time together, I'd want her to tell me all about her life and the things she's seen and done. :) And maybe we could share our troubles, too.

Ask me anything!

@@AmberDust

Hehe, I apologize! ^^ I tend to repeat myself by mistake. My memory is absolute messy.

Considering you're the explorative type, would you ever want to go on space exploration of plausible?

Edited by IllusivePony

@@AmberDust

Hehe, I apologize! ^^ I tend to repeat myself by mistake. My memory is absolute messy.

Considering you're the explorative type, would you ever want to go on space exploration of plausible?

I'm more interested in exploring ancient cultures and pony-made things. Unless I discover an alien planet, I don't think space exploration would interest me at all.

Ask me anything!

A simple question,

How are you feeling overall? :)

Relatively good, I think. Life is pretty relaxed right now!

Do yah think my avatars new look would be good for the role playing area

...? What? I'm afraid you've lost me!

((This section is for asking my OC questions. Not for asking me.))

Do you think the ponies today appreciate the ancient world enough?

Certainly not! Not all of them, at least. Some ponies seem to think its unimportant and it doesn't affect them, but I know better! The past is what shaped us, and by learning about ancient civilizations, we can learn so much about ourselves as a society!

But really, I'm more in it for the ruins and art.

Ask me anything!

sorry wasn't thinking , just reach out for Ideas and forgot that. :(:squee:

When you said "avatar", you meant your profile picture, right?

To answer your original question, the way your avatar looks has little to do with your roleplay ability. :P Any avatar is suitable if you RP well with a good character. Go on and ask someone if you can join their RP. Don't be scared. :)

Ask me anything!

Have you ever had a chance to meet rather notable ponies? Like Rarity, Rainbow Dash and the lot of them? Did you get to greet the newest Princess?

I've heard or Rarity, but I haven't met her yet. My friend is going to introduce us someday, I think. Not sure who Rainbow Dash is, though, and I've never met a princess. I Guess I've never met any noable ponies you'd know of. :/

• Brohoof 1

Ask me anything!

(edited)

Ahaban asks,

What do you know of these... Wonderbolts? They seem to be a rather popular group?

I think they're a sort of entertainment racing team? Like, they put on shows by flying around in fancy patterns. Edited by AmberDust

Ask me anything!