Ask Aha'ban SteelWings (OC) A Saddle Arabian pegasus.

FancyHorse

@@AmberDust

When I'm not readying geographies or logistic numbers or supply counts, I like reading history books and scripts and maybe the occasional shanty tune.

A family member of mine was once a sailor who would teach me and my siblings new shantys.

@@Swinton

When I first stepped hoof onto Equestrian soil I remember I saw my first rainbow... Rainbow is my favorite color.

For the time of day, hmmm... Anytime is fine really.

• Brohoof 1

@@AmberDust

That I do. Though most of my family has... Well we don't get along anymore. Not since the civil war started.

I try to keep in touch with my sister. Imaia.

My childhood friends: Nasir, Ismael, Mahki, and Abdullah work along side me. We share the same profession.

I never had a favorite. Though I must say, when I first laid eyes upon Princess Celestia I thought she was some kind of angel. Though Princess Luna has this unique allure to her.

• Brohoof 1

@@Swinton

Cake?... Hmm... Desserts are quite rare. But velvet is quite delicious.

Red Velvet cake is just double chocolate cake with extra carcinogen.

Seriously though. The colour they use is cancerous. Just get chocolate.

Anyhoo...

If you were to have children, what would you name them?

Edited by AmberDust

@@AmberDust

While I would prefer to use a native name, I remember during my beginning years as a contractor my commanding officer was this brilliant unicorn tactician named Sharpie Pinpoint.

I almost go as far to consider her as a mentor. I would name at least one child after her in her honor.

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 1

@

If you are interested in offering a contract you'll have to contact my employers headquarters and ask for the specific contractor ID number.

Their mailing address is 32 Hoofington Parkway, Manehatten 22165.

Nasir would love to get out on a job.

Nasir's ID number: 705

My number: 700

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 1

@@Swinton

A favorite animal? ... Hmm. Not exactly a friendly one but I admired اللحم آكلى لحوم البشر (Alahgili Dehobushala).

The common name for them is Thresher worm. A rare monstrous worm that use to roam the northern deserts.

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 1

@@Swinton

Special some pony? ... I have no interest in finding one. There's no time to take to find one. Though one of my comrades has been showing a bit of extra affection to me.

extra affection? Edited by Swinton