Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dashie Face

Comrade Courage

You can judge it for yourself. Here's my best RD drawing. I don't think it's as good as your drawing to be honest.

I love your dash if I tried having her head turned like that I would be on it for hours as well as your pony size is better than any of mine and her muzzle is perfect so IMO your damn good (wait can you say damn on here meh oh well)

• Brohoof 1

I love your dash if I tried having her head turned like that I would be on it for hours as well as your pony size is better than any of mine and her muzzle is perfect so IMO your damn good (wait can you say damn on here meh oh well)

Thanks! I appreciate that. It takes practice. I can't wait to see more of your work. Keep it up!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

rainbow_dash___i_see_you__by_ficisism-d5here You have RD :P Try to confront this pic with Yours, catch a differences. It's about proportions and positions of concrete face parts. Good drawer should to watch, analyse and draw a lot trying to correct mistakes. Keep drawing and good luck :D

• Brohoof 2

img-3483201-1-rainbow_dash___i_see_you__here You have RD :P Try to confront this pic with Yours, catch a differences. It's about proportions and positions of concrete face parts. Good drawer should to watch, analyse and draw a lot trying to correct mistakes. Keep drawing and good luck :D

this was one of my first ones I drew a while back I have gotten a lot better but thanks :)

XD this is perfect XD I love it!

thank you RhythmicBrony :)