Hello Everypony!

Sonicdash759

How did you find MLP Forums?: Random Browsing

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Some friends told me to watch episode 1

Hello everypony! Oh boy am I glad to be back! I promise from this moment forth to never let my depressed rage get the better of me! I am like Sunset Shimmer.

I know my history has left a huge impact on this site but if Sunset Shimmer can clear her name and become part of the Mane 6, then I can definitely start on a clean slate!

So let me start over. 

Hello fellow members. You may refer to me as Sonicdash759. I am 17 years old and currently almost 18! I'm kinda looking to get noticed with DeviantArt and Fanfiction/FIMfiction so why not share some of my art with you guys. I currently specialize in pencil drawings and vectors but now I'm working towards 3D blender renders with some new Equestria Girls models done by a Deviant by the name of CreatorOfPony. If you guys want you can look him up and check out his awesome work. 

Anyways I believe I'm done here for now so please come say hi on my profile or whatever. Talk to you guys soon.

post-26561-0-37686600-1420586811_thumb.png

post-26561-0-76823900-1420586832_thumb.png

post-26561-0-42317500-1420586860_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

"Everything has its end. I know that's kinda sad but that's just why we gotta live life to the fullest in the time we have. Atleast that's what I figure."

~Sonic the Hedgehog

Hey there, welcome back! :squee: I don't know what your history is like, but you're welcome here all the same ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

Nice art, by the way :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1