open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Next time I'll burn the door down Flux silently thought. Regardless, she still had her limitless supply of joy from her recent experience while it lasted. "Princess Celestia, sorry to disturb you but I have made a wonderful discovery." And ruined your grass in the process she nearly said aloud. "I made this thing liquidy solution thing that explodes when you light it. And I thought it would be helpful somehow?" She had a sort of desperate smile that scream 'please approve of this or I shall cry'.

banner.png.fd897d9b163416a13d1e08da59125bb7.png

Click here to boop that snoot, or here to request boops from Felix!

Celestia blinked. She smiled sheepishly. "So you made an explosive?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Lunar blinked, opening her wings. She followed him, smiling a little. -Gosh he's perfect...- she thought, blushing a little.

Midnight slowly opened her eyes, still holding onto him. She smiled brightly. "We're home!" she exclaimed, giggling.

Luna sighed, shutting the door behind them.

Something is not right, something is in here and she needs to know what. Novel snarls and looks around, trusting her instincts on the feeling of an unwanted presence in her study. She looks at Seth "Something is not right here" she says, looking around "I sense another presence, though it cannot be of ponykind since we are the only ones here". Novel looks at every inch, looking for something to cue her in to what is wrong.

Seth blinked, looking at her. "What do you mean? I don't see anything," he said, looking around the room. The room was spotless...except for a small spider web on the wall. He tilted his head. "Are cobwebs normal in your room?" He stared at the web and the spider, curious.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

"the explosion scared the hell out of me, It could make quite the distraction. Most of the opposition in the city will be over on the other side of the city while we are sneaking in. The only guards will be closer to Sombra." Chronos said before looking at Flux. He put back on his helmet and looked at Celestia.

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

"But it's impossible to open the book without cutting yourself- oh wait, unicorn magic.. But still, something seems off about it and my gut feelings are saying that we shouldn't open it. I think I may know something about the book, but I can't remember what!" Crystal said, carefully pulling out the book.

post-29246-0-28737900-1430092608.png

Grell nodded "indeed we are go ahead and let Luna know that your back safe and sound" grell said

Steel went up to the tallest tower where he had a hammock and laid down expecting lunar to lay with him

Leif looked at him "that's nice and all but you're still a commener I'm sure Luna has ponies with a great deal of knowledge that could be of use with dealing with the book Leif said

leaifs raven flew to celestias room and landed on chronos's shoulder

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Chronos looked at the raven that landed on his shoulder "where did you come from?" He said. Usually when a bird landed on him, it was his carrier owl, but he had never seen this raven before. "Have either of you seen this raven before?" He asked Celestia and Flux.

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Grell face hoofed "sorry forgot it was celestia but it's not my fault Luna mad midnight sound like they go together" grell said

The raven looked at celestia and chronos and cawed loudly before takin flight flying a little ways and and turnin back looking at celestia cawing again

Grell face hoofed "sorry forgot it was celestia but it's not my fault Luna mad midnight sound like they go together" grell said

The raven looked at celestia and chronos and cawed loudly before takin flight flying a little ways and and turnin back looking at celestia cawing again

Leif watched

Steel out his wing around her

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Midinght giggled, kissing his cheek. "It's alright, dear. We're all intitled to a brain fart every now and then," she laughed, ruffling his mane. She walked up to the doors of the castle.

Lunar smiled, snuggling close to him. She looked up at him, blushing. She kissed him, closing her eyes.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Flux was a bit spooked by the raven with its dark symbolism of death and all. "It looked like a harmless bird. Shall I kill it?" She asked as her horn began to glow softly. The raven was gaining distance, fast becoming black blurry dot in the landscape. "Darn, I don't think I can do it now. What was it?"

The raven was still in the hall looking at celestia it cawed loudly at fluxes comment about killing it as if saying try me the bird flew back over in front of celestia cawing again before flying a little ways down the hall and turning to look saying in the air

Grell smiled

Steel kissed her back

Edited by dashian500

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Chronos looked at Celestia "I think it wants you to follow it... but I don't trust it your majesty, it may be a trap..." Chronos said as he looked at the raven. He looked back to Celestia "I recommend proceeding with caution, your majesty" He said, he didn't like what raven's symbolized, so he wasn't going to just let Celestia go following one.

Celestia sighed. "I will be back. You can wait for me in my study," she said, following the raven.

Midnight opened the doors, walking inside.

Lunar parted, smiling at him. "H-hey Steel... I know this may seem a bit too soon, but...I think I'm falling in love with you..." she admitted, blushing madly.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Flux quietly said to Chronos with her voice rising in panic. "What if it's a trap? What are we going to do?!" She realized she was nearly shouting.

"Sorry about that," She apologized, clearly embarrassed at her own outburst. "I'm sure the princess is capable of taking care of herself."

"even though I worry for her safety, I am sure she will be able to defend herself if it was a trap." He said before looking at Flux. "I guess we should wait for her to return, so that you can show her your explosive." He said, as he watched the raven and Celestia.

Edited by Senatus Romanus

"Where do you think it's taking her?" She asked as she watched Princess Celestia follow the black raven.

"Perhaps I should lower the amount when I do a demonstration," she sighed as she lifted the candles off their holders and went to work on them. "Wouldn't want to blow up the castle now."

Novel shakes her head, "no, there should not be a single one. Why?" She questions. She never gets spiders or any kind of bug. Her home is always clean, apart from all the books.

((What con? I'm going to one this weekend too!!! Just Friday and Saturday in Lancaster pa))

The spider moved dropping from the web na standing on the floor before running behind several stacks of books

Stell smiled "I yhink I love you too" steel said

Grell followed

The raven flew back over to flux and chronos cawed and flew back down the hallway as if saying you too

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Chronos decided to follow the raven "I guess it wants us too" He said to Flux. Chronos walked over to the raven and looked at Celestia "I am still not too sure about following it." He said to her before looking back to the raven. It gave him a bad feeling, 'how did it get in the castle and why does it want us to follow it' he thought

Crystal pulled out the book, holding it weirdly so he couldn't touch the crystals pointing out of it. He set it on the table, staring at it. The book seemed to be whispering to him, but he was unable to understand it. It was in some sort of ancient language, that Crystal could almost understand, almost making him dizzy. It was noticeable that Crystal looked bothered and annoyed, but tired at the same time.

Edited by Kasane Teto

"Hey! Wait for me too!" Flux quickly dropped everything into an empty ink pot, pushed in the rubber stopper and rushed after them. There's no way in Tartarus I'm being left here she thought as she sprang over to them. "This thing gives me the chills. Where does it want us?" She muttered.

(edited)

Celestia sighed, continuing to follow it.

Lunar blinked, her face turning red. "Y-you do...?" she almost breathed, smiling slightly. Her heart was pounding.

Midnight blinked, seeing Celestia. "Hello Princess. I'm ba-" She blinked, noticing Celestia following a random black raven. -I guess she's busy... I'll tell her later...- she thought, looking at Grell. "Wanna head to my- I mean our room?" she asked with a smile.

Luna looked at the book, frowning. "This is definately an interesting book..." she murmered, studying the book.

Seth blinked, watching the spider crawl away. "I just saw one..."

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Novel squeals in horror "well kill it!" She shrieks, fear swelling inside her. Spiders are eeeevvvviiiiiilllllll. She hates every last one of them. Novel looks around, frantically searching for the vermin. This was not going to fly in her house, no bugs allowed

The raven led them back to the war room cawing at the door and pecking at it

Leif watched snd upon hearing the cawing he walked over to the door and let his raven in it landed on his shoulder looking at it leif said "so what was you doing" leif said he hadn't notice the ponies following

The spider was well hidden and was staying put for now

Steel nodded "why else would I kiss you " steel said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Crystal tried to nod in agreement, but the words began to give him a headacke, it was physically hurting his head, and the words began going faster. "stopitstopitstopitSTOP IT!!" He screeched, which echoed throughout the castle. Crystal clearly looked like he was going mad, and he began gripping his head, showing that he was in pain. The words began to go faster, like it intended for him to black out, or perhaps that was the goal.

Edited by Kasane Teto