Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Fandom!

alpinefroggy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: the googles.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I started watching the show on a whim since some of my friends tried watching the show. I didn't know what to expect and felt a little weird watching the show. Eventually I watched a few episodes and was almost immediately hooked. And 3 weeks later, 2 seasons down and sitting next to 4 of the mane 6 in plushies on my desk and fully embracing becoming a brony.

i am an 18 year-old guy who is just looking to find some bronies :)

• Brohoof 5

So....

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME I SAY TO YOU! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME, WE'VE BEEN WATING FOR YOU!

Nothing rhymes with you these days. Sheesh. Ok, maybe waiting for you seems too creepy for lyrics. Anyways what I'm trying to say is:

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

You're going to love it here if you already don't. Everyone here is sweet so feel free to not be totally shy.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLP forums!! Its so nice to have you because you're to have some fun! Are you ready to have fun??!!! Well to not be creepy, we honestly have fun things here like role play, fan clubs for your favorite pony and other miscellaneous things for you to do to. :D

So have a good time and enjoy your stay here at the forums! :lol:

• Brohoof 1