Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

self control

omran97

self control is the art of controlling your personality and your personality mistake lets admit it no one is perfect so self control is used to control your mistake and your bad habit or bad personality form stranger or high class people so we use self control to sound smarter look intelligent and make your self a little mysteries

so how self control work it work like holding you emotion and holding your feeling it how the embarrassing happiness sometime the dump pleasures some people have it can make the person change his anger to happiness

8 tip for self controlling:-

1.force your self into reading for amount of time everyday let say 30 min so after you get used to it you will always read weather you were in hurry or tired

2.force your self into doing your religious stuff(pray,meditation,etc) if you have one forcing your laziness to dont take over your body

3.make a sleep schedule sleep at a certain time no matter what it help you create a stable life of sleep and waking

4. walk for 10 min the time isnt too big so do it just 10 min

5.go out and hangout to a anyplace one day a week without taking your phone with you

6.watch a very boring how for 10 min

7.stop doing a thing you love for a week

8.do some chores

That certainly sounds like a challenge, especially the religious thing (meditation is not inherently religious) because I feel like I'm talking to myself when I pray.

me too lol i go all like IMAGINATION

(edited)

After reading this topic earlier I went and made a daily schedule that I will follow to a T. It covers 16 hours of the day, including when I should shower, eat food, do housework, workout and go job hunting.

I should mention that I also am confident I can do it as long as I can get up in the half hour time frame I allocated to my alarm clock :P

Edited by Raronoopa