Are there any good mlp garage bands?

Probably Lee

there is a lot of electronic mlp music, which i can dig some of it, but is there any rock ones?

Wait what if there was a mlp metal band. That would be weird :dash:

Not what im looking for though, im looking for, like, garage bands.

Mtankya

Or hell, mabye i could start one B)

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to start a band (I play 6 string in drop Bb and a four string bass likewise in addition to being pretty good at the drums.)

I had a band for a few years, but they would not play pony stuff. I got revoked on that a lot.

I'm starting to get the hang of blasting and double bass because I'm new to metal drumming. I'm also a death-vocalist, and I'm pretty good at that.

Seriously though. Starting an MLP band, if only to play at one convention, would be killer.

there is a lot of electronic mlp music, which i can dig some of it, but is there any rock ones?

Mtankya

If by garage you mean like punk/ kinda rough sounding, I'd highly recommend Vaceslav, Oh and check out the band The Wonderbolts those guys are pretty new but they have potential. 

As far as straight up rock goes there's the big ones like Princewhateverer and P1k, another good guy that doesn't get enough attention is AmongtheHerd, and (at the risk of shameless self-promotion) myself idkQuicksilver =P . 

• Brohoof 1

Mtankya

As others mentioned, there are a few...a very few MLP-themed rock bands.  I tried to find/form an MLP metal band for about 2 years before I joined Draconequus.  I wouldn't really call us a garage band, though...we're scattered all over the world, and each of us has our own home studio for recording.  We've been together for a year, and just released our 4th music video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8agWaT2YbFo

I'd love to start a band (I play 6 string in drop Bb and a four string bass likewise in addition to being pretty good at the drums.)

I had a band for a few years, but they would not play pony stuff. I got revoked on that a lot.

I'm starting to get the hang of blasting and double bass because I'm new to metal drumming. I'm also a death-vocalist, and I'm pretty good at that.

Seriously though. Starting an MLP band, if only to play at one convention, would be killer.

We're looking for a drummer.  Can you record?  If so, do you have examples of your work?

• Brohoof 1