Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Hoten (Reboot)

Tone Shift

img-3569334-1-XzwT0Cb.png

The OOC Thread can be found here:

Four ponies, Four everyday lives. Somewhere in the night, all of them were transported into a magic hotel equipped with a seemingly endless amount of food, an indoor water park, plenty of rooms, small shops, an arcade and a greenhouse. The entire place is amazing, massive, and bordering luxurious. However, there are a few glaring problems with this arrangement. The ponies transported here can not leave. The windows are locked and invulnerable. The fire escapes and other doors transport them back to the main entrance.

There seems to be no way out. The ponies that are trapped here must choose how to live their lives within the confines of this place, the only way out unknown to them. Our story begins the day they awaken inside the hotel...

PLAYERS

1: Stinging Nettle (Skijarama)

2: Spellbind (Littlecandylulu903)

3: Moonlit Ace (Shadowking58)

4: Pensive Prose (Twi the Todidile)

MAP

EtbQjC9.png

@@Skijarama,

Spellbind opened her eyes after a pleasant sleep. She farted, intending to stay asleep longer. However, she realised an absence of blankets or pillows. It felt very hard beneath her, and that's because she was lying on the floor.

She looked around and saw three other ponies, and went red in the face. "I hope they didn't hear me crack one off," she whispered. She adjusted her mane to block her horn. Hopefully they hadn't noticed that either.

Edited by Littlecandylulu903

@@Littlecandylulu903,

Nettles eyes slowly cracked open after a moment. "Ugh..." He groaned out quietly before rolling over. Then he saw the rest of the ponies in the room with him. His eyes snapped wide open as he began to force himself to his feet. "Wh-what the? Where am I? Who the hay are you?" He asked in rapid succession, addressing the pony in front of him with a look of confusion.

Pensive woke up somewhere completely unfamiliar to her. "Oh dear... I must have fallen asleep in the middle of writing something again." She said to herself. She then noticed the ponies around her and realized she wasn't at home. "How did I get here now? Did one of you bring me to this horrible place?" She asked, not even bothering to look around.

post-27192-0-77175700-1426360038_thumb.png

A pegasus stallion with a green and white mane was banging on the doors of one of the rooms. The particular area he was in was the set of rooms by the food court. He had no idea how he got here. Or why. All he knew is that he was sleeping in his bed and he just woke up here. Locked inside the room with no way out. He kept banging on the door furiously.

Edited by Shadowking58

@@Littlecandylulu903,

Nettles eyes slowly cracked open after a moment. "Ugh..." He groaned out quietly before rolling over. Then he saw the rest of the ponies in the room with him. His eyes snapped wide open as he began to force himself to his feet. "Wh-what the? Where am I? Who the hay are you?" He asked in rapid succession, addressing the pony in front of him with a look of confusion.

"I dunno, who are you?" replied Spellbind. "Believe me, bud, I'm just as confused as you are."

Pensive woke up somewhere completely unfamiliar to her. "Oh dear... I must have fallen asleep in the middle of writing something again." She said to herself. She then noticed the ponies around her and realized she wasn't at home. "How did I get here now? Did one of you bring me to this horrible place?" She asked, not even bothering to look around.

"Why the hay would we bring you here?" asked Spellbind, also entirely unsure of where they were. "And what's so horrible about this? Seems nice to me."

A pegasus stallion with a green and white mane was banging on the doors of one of the rooms. The particular area he was in was the set of rooms by the food court. He had no idea how he got here. Or why. All he knew is that he was sleeping in his bed and he just woke up here. Locked inside the room with no way out. He kept banging on the door furiously.

Just then, her attention was drawn to banging. It turned out to be a Pegasus stallion banging on the door.

"Why the hay would we bring you here?" asked Spellbind, also entirely unsure of where they were. "And what's so horrible about this? Seems nice to me."

"It's clear that you have never heard of me before. Let's keep it that way." Pensive said. She didn't say anything else, silently figuring out a way to get out of the hotel. Chances are we're all locked in here, but if I can find an exit I can use what little teleportation magic I know and get out of here. She thought.

Edited by Twi the Totodile