Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

P-Jay

ok, two people give me an oc, i review them , and give my opinion on who would win in a fight. ill try to post how they would win, too.

if you wanna brawl your own oc's thats fine too. so is tag-teams.

@

As this topic seems more like a forum game than anything else it has been moved to Forum Lounge.

Thanks. :)

caliber vs ice blizzard (flat arena): it would really depend on how long ice blizzard could keep caliber away, shooting ice blast after ice blast, caliber would try to get in close for that fatal swipe. however, i dont think caliber would get in close, so he would jump straight up, and chuck his sword like a spear at ice blizzard. depending on how fast ice blizzard's reflexes are, that would be the end of the match. ill assume ice blizzard could dodge projectiles at that speed, and would win. Winner: Ice Blizzard

rebilac vs ice blizzard(flat arena): again, ice blizzard would try to keep him away, but rebilac is faster, stronger, and more reckless than caliber. rebilac would slowly get closer, due to his hightened reflexes. (faster than caliber) he would eventually get close enough to slice him up. Winner: Rebilac

violet vs ice blizzard (flat arena): violet would dash towards him, the moment the bell would sound. ice blizzard would shoot a ice blast at her, but she would jump, and fly just over the top of the blast, still getting closer. ice blizzard would shoot more blasts, but violet would continue to dodge them, until her wing would get clipped. she would bounce back up, and continue rushing ice blizzard. i think she would be able to get close enough to punch his lights out. Winner: Violet

violet and flare vs ice blizzard (flat arena): the match would start with flare rising into the air, and emiting a huge flash of brightest light, and while ice blizzard was blinded, violet would rush up there and punch his lights out. Winner: Violet and Flare

eclipse vs ice blizzard (flat arena): eclipse would win, no explanation is needed. Winner: Eclipse

so, yeah. thats my take on who would win.  :proud:

caliber vs ice blizzard (flat arena): it would really depend on how long ice blizzard could keep caliber away, shooting ice blast after ice blast, caliber would try to get in close for that fatal swipe. however, i dont think caliber would get in close, so he would jump straight up, and chuck his sword like a spear at ice blizzard. depending on how fast ice blizzard's reflexes are, that would be the end of the match. ill assume ice blizzard could dodge projectiles at that speed, and would win. Winner: Ice Blizzard

rebilac vs ice blizzard(flat arena): again, ice blizzard would try to keep him away, but rebilac is faster, stronger, and more reckless than caliber. rebilac would slowly get closer, due to his hightened reflexes. (faster than caliber) he would eventually get close enough to slice him up. Winner: Rebilac

violet vs ice blizzard (flat arena): violet would dash towards him, the moment the bell would sound. ice blizzard would shoot a ice blast at her, but she would jump, and fly just over the top of the blast, still getting closer. ice blizzard would shoot more blasts, but violet would continue to dodge them, until her wing would get clipped. she would bounce back up, and continue rushing ice blizzard. i think she would be able to get close enough to punch his lights out. Winner: Violet

violet and flare vs ice blizzard (flat arena): the match would start with flare rising into the air, and emiting a huge flash of brightest light, and while ice blizzard was blinded, violet would rush up there and punch his lights out. Winner: Violet and Flare

eclipse vs ice blizzard (flat arena): eclipse would win, no explanation is needed. Winner: Eclipse

so, yeah. thats my take on who would win.  :proud:

*Notices Violet and Flare* Hey! 2 vs. 1 no fair!  :eww: I could see the rest though.