Hi Ponies, How are you all?

Starry Snowflake

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it, because my friends all told me about it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: it was back in 2012 when season 2 finished i read about it on Reddit people said it was amazing, so i tried it, now here i am a proud Pegasister!

Hi i am Sophia, i am a Transfemale Pegasister, it's nice to meet you all i am a video gamer and an Anime fan, i am happy to be on this site and i hope we can all be good friends! if you want more info about me or my life just let me know!

• Brohoof 11

Welcome new pony to the site of all sites for all thing pony related so have fun, and make lots of friends.

attachicon.gifLtwn1.jpg

Hi there, Starry Snowflake :)

Welcome to MLPForums.com

Feel free to hang around for awhile and make yourself at home!

Thank you for the warm welcome you two!

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hey there Sophia, and welcome to the forums! :yay: We're happy to have you here, too, and to show you around or help with whatever; if you wish, of course ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee: And you'll make plenty of good friends here, don't worry ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you ever want to play any games or talk about anime im almost always free :squee:

I hope you will have alot of fun here and make new friends, I certain you will though :) Evryone here is super friendly so be sure to ask me or anyone else if you need help or is wondering about something!

Im looking forwards to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 2

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.