What would you do if the avatar above you started snuggling you

JacelynUSB

If that's a postman hat. I guess you can say the postman rang twice.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

That's a lot of people snuggling me.

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

*o___o' intensifies*

(Lol, do you think my icon was made in MSPaint? you confuse me.)

I do, it looks like MS Paint tools were used in it, and has a high level of simplicity, and that simplicity and MS Paint tools were used in a highly beautiful and artistic way. I like your avatar.

On the topic: WHAT

Pennutoh has a gun

:D

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Careful with those crystals.

(edited)

Pls no.

Edited by Dusk Dreemurr

「A nightingale in a golden cage, thats me locked inside reality's maze.」

「Come someone make my heavy heart light, come undone bring me back to life~!」

Uhh,I'm not really in need of a fluffy jacket right now. Thanks anyways,I guess.

This...is making me quite uncomfortable.

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

It's nice of you to snuggle me, but you have a lot of lines. And they hurt.

-----

Dipper? 

• Brohoof 2

:squee:

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."