Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 3 years in 71 days

Lucky Headcannons

"oh and Lucky don't forget the venue you can't forget that otherwise there will be no wedding well there might be... oh and check the weather forcast you don't want it to rain on your wedding day if its a good day then you could have it outside those are the most romantic weddings" Sugar said mesmerized by the thought

• Brohoof 1

Alright then, bye. *goes over to his lab and works on Larry* need to get this finished before the wedding, and... Wait forgot that part over there. Okay now I am done time to turn it on. Larry: hello sir, what would you like me to do? Me: Larry can you be the best stallion/android at my wedding. Larry: yes sir.

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle walks in and notices Larry "Well hi there! who might you be? you look awfully similar to some of my creations especially the one's of the non-organic variety... it's a joke i'm pregnant so you the colt's organic and i along with some help from Lucky created it but your non-organic like my non-organic ponies does that joke even make sense?"

• Brohoof 1

Larry: ha, I am Larry. It is a pleasure to meet you. Is there any work to be done? Me: not now Larry. *whispers to sparkle* this is the first successful android I have made with a personality. He will laugh at any joke, he will do almost everything and he will try to give advice at all times. He thinks he's alive so don't call him a robot or android.

• Brohoof 1

"oooooooookkkkkkkkay" sparkle whispered to Lucky "i've never created an android that thinks it's you know not an android but okay..." Sparkle stops whispering "so Larry nice to met you i'm Sparkle Sword the mare marrying Lucky his fiancée and i'm so damn exited!"

• Brohoof 1

Larry: congratulations, I am his best stallion. I can't wait either, I need a suit before. Me: I have you covered Larry. *whispers to Larry* can you go make the cake for the wedding. Larry: yes sir! Me: yeah he also has a radio built in but it's not that important. *goes over to the wardrobe* which should I wear?

• Brohoof 1

"i'm not looking can't see the suit before the wedding just like you can't see the dress which i've cleverly hidden behind my back" *facehoof*" i'm a bloody moron for saying that... but you still can't see it and you'll never see it... until the wedding day because then you kinda have to"

• Brohoof 1

I know, sorry. I am an idiot for saying that. Well I marked one down on my pip-buck. Should we go tell your friends at your work, you said you wanted to after all and I would like to meet them. People in this time are more... Friendly to say then mine. Wonder how Larry is doing.

• Brohoof 1

"being Larry presumably... i can't tell them right now i work in ponyvill and there off on tour right now 'cause the Equestrian Grand Prix is on annnd they didn't take me with them... probably because of Discord and my sisters but i'm a racer i'm built for speed"

• Brohoof 1

I could go to them right now if you want, any time. Do you smell fire. *runs over to Larry* Larry what the Tartarus are you doing! I told you to make cake, now there's a fire. Larry: you never told me what kind of cake and the ingredients so I did this. Me: sorry, here is the list of ingredients and the type of cake.

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle checked her map of the races " according to this map they should be racing through the golden valley in a small mining town." Sparkle walked into the kitchen " uhh Larry i don't think fire's a cake... but hey i've never baked before...  so i don't know" Sparkle showed Lucky the map

• Brohoof 1

Alright, Larry don't burn the cake again. So this is it, okay I can take use there. *walks over to the terminals* okay set the location and...here we go. *some sparks launch out at lucky*less then last time. Before we head out I have one question, earlier you were nipping at my ears. Why, it's fine with me and I don't find it weird at all but why were you doing it?

• Brohoof 1

"i was feeling playful... have i never told you i act like a little filly? well now i have" Sparkle pokes her head out the door just in time to see a cart labled P.R.T heading off into the woods "dang nabbit there off..." Sparkle gave Lucky another playful nip on the ear

• Brohoof 1

Okay then, we can just watch them until there done. Plus I have never seen one of these before, or anything pretty much. I live in a wasteland after all not much happens, well not much happened until I left stable 47 then there was something to do. Hunt and kill me.

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle walked down to the race track and looked into the pits. there was White, Emerald and Zephyr or as the mares in the team know him Wind on the cart Sparkle could only asume were Diamond and Ember "i hope those two don't damage my cart... i need that thing" Sparkle said staring at the stallion and mare...

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, if they do I will tell Larry to ma... Never mind he will burn it probably. If they do I will build the exact same one let me just get the schematics using my pip-buck... And there we go now I could build the exact same one. *walks around questioning the meaning of racing* what is the point of this, you have a cart and race in a circle. That's all I see, is there a prize or something if your first or what? The only sport I know of is well, hunting me which is an actual sport. It's sad that the strongest of equestria couldn't kill me and the sport has been around for about 4 to 5 years now.

a pony stood on an overhead gantry with 5 large lamps all showing red before "one light... two light three light four light five light GO!!!" he yelled and the ponies raced off at full speed rounding a corner and dissapering out of sight 

" c'mon Lucky if we're in the air we can see the whole thing!" Sparkle said pulling Lucky up with her

• Brohoof 1

Stop! I don't fly above 30 feet and that's about 36 feet over the seats. I know I am a pegasus but it's a condition. According to the doctor at the stable... He's dead but if I fly above 30 feet it could stop my heart. We don't know why though but I got it from birth. *flies down*

sparkle sulked (great my boyfriend is a pegasus who can't fly above 30 feet just brilliant we're not even that high up ) Sparkle landed on top of the pits which were made from some old wharehouses 

(MEANWHILE ON THE RACE TRACK...)

Ember hurtled past a cart labled H.S.R.T who pulled a dirty trick on him sending him and Diamond crashing into the stands

• Brohoof 1

*says in his head* she is going to hate me now, I should of told her that before all of this. You know what I am going to risk my life and fly. *flies up to sparkle* I feel sick. *talks* Hey, I haven't had the symptoms in 2 years so I might be fine. What happened it sounded like someone crashed.

• Brohoof 1

"NO TIME LUCKY!" Sparkle charged down to the crash scene "EMBER, DIAMOND!!! SOMEPONY GET A TOW CART OUT HERE! AND A MEDIC!! " Sparkle started to pull away some of the wreckage "shit shit shiiiiiit. ZEPHYR GET OVER HERE!!! WE'RE LOSING TIME!!" Zephyr runs over with a tow cart in tow i guess 

"Damn horseshoe they've been like this all damn season" Zephyr looks at the mare helping out (Sparkle...) he said in his head...

• Brohoof 1

I was a doctor for 2 years I can help, probably not I was Terrible. Wait let me get Larry he could help. *runs over to get Larry* Larry you have medical training we need your help follow me. Larry: alright sir where is the patient. Me: right here Larry do what you need to to help.

Zephyr used the the tow cart to remove the cart from Ember's hind legs which were badly crushed "agh!" he screamed "be careful Zephyr"

Sparkle started to stroke his face "it's okay Ember. Larry's gonna help you out okay? Larry he's got two broken legs but be careful with him okay?"

• Brohoof 1

Larry: alright mam, here we go it shouldn't take that long. Me: thank celestia I got Larry. Larry: this shouldn't be that painful. After this one is there another? If not I will continue making the cake. This time I didn't light it on fire, hopefully I won't. Me: Sparkle I am sorry this happened.

"it's not your fault it's them b*****ds from horseshoe our rivals will do anything to stop us from winning including doing this to our racers not as bad as what they have done though " Sparkle said looking back at Ember

"NOT AS BAD!? SPARKLE MY F***ING LEGS ARE BROKEN WE CAN'T RACE FOR 7 WEEKS UNTIL THERE FIXED!!" Ember yelled 

sparkle put a hoof on his head "never ever yell at me Ember... or you know what's gonna happen..."

• Brohoof 1