private 3 years in 71 days

Lucky Headcannons

What is that? Hmm... Larry: the emails have been sent. Me: thank you Larry, any way I thought you said you were to shy to talk to him? You just clearly yelled out his name calling him over... Wait don't tell me, is it what I am thinking. You should know what I am thinking right sparkle so is it. *Lucky gave sparkle amI know what it is look before grabbing a piece of paper and quickly wrote something down*

"what are you thinking?" Sparkle said confused... meanwhile on the screen "uh oh that's not good secondary school ponies run guys well you can stay if you want Ivory " Sparkle said to Ivory who was standing in front of Sparkle trieing to protect her and Jonnson but mostly Sparkle "IVORY we gotta go c'mon there almost on top of us!!" Sparkle started running away and Jon was forced to follow. whilst running Sparkle dropped the camera "NO MY CAMERA!!" she said as Jon scooped her up and carried on running 

"no time " Jon said as the two ran off 

"IVORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Sparkle yelled from a sand dune as the ponies rushed past trampleing Ivory 

• Brohoof 1

Never mind but what is this? Larry: we have a response from white "Oh sparkle is getting married, I will come but who is this Lucky that's marrying her? Also can you tell me where we are going or what?" end of response. Me: well any others Larry? Larry: yes a few but they just say there coming and asking where are they going. Me: I guess we can pick them up in canterlot but we need a date where we can have the wedding. Any ideas sparkle?

"dates... i don't know when i'm free probably sometime after the racing season" Sparkle turned back to the screen 

"aw poop it's knackered all smashed up " Sparkle looked into the lense " i don't believe this HEY GUYS THEY WRECKED MY CAMERA ALL THAT'S LEFT IS WHAT WE'VE ALREADY GOT" Sparkle was jumped on by Jon and the camera lense shattered leaving only audio of "Jon stop " and "not on the beach..." with a "jon my parents are watching you..." (no they weren't having sex just making-out)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Anyone else Larry. Larry: just the same question and I will come every time, oh and the last responded and... The same. Me: so every one is coming and asking where to go and when. So in the video who were those " secondary school ponies" that broke the camera, just want to know. *thinks* I am going to kill every last one of the with my bear hooves, sparkle can't find out though or she'll leave me again.

"oh i don't know but they brought me a new one as an apology they we're just racing for sportsday and we were just on the beach doing... things... no not them things making a movie... about sharks but i got ivory to help but it took persuasion alot of persuasion all of Sparkle sorry i got GCSE's to revise for mabye after them. but me being me the super persuasive okay not all my persuasive talent helped i kinda had to use some charm and my looks to get my way but meh me and Jon got FULL MARKS!!! for our film informing ponies on the dangers of sharks!" Sparkle said pleased with herself

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I see, oh I need to show you something. *Walks over to the terminal and sparks fly out* we're here. *takes sparkle to his garage and opens some kind of latch opening a bunker* I have a cure for almost every disease in here and many other experiments down here. Just wanted to show you everything sense you said white was a great engineer so has he ever done anything like this before. Also I made the bunker.

"he is but more of a practical engineer " Sparkle took the out the camera and started to film " wow some impressive stuff you got here Lucky " She said walking downstairs "heck White's more of a mechanic comperd to you... then again that's what he's paiyed to do..."

• Brohoof 1

Wait until I show you this one potion I have spent 3 months perfecting. *walks over to a heavily protected room with 2 protections standing out side* she is a guest I need to get into this room now. *the door opens* you'll need this. *hands sparkle some kind of hazmat suit* this is the key to eternal life, after I found out how eternal life works in a scientific stand point I found a formula to make this potion which will make any pony live forever.

"cool " sparkle carries on filming" but who would wanna live forever? it seems kinda pointless especially with the end of the world around the corner... did i just say that aloud?? shit... well there you go completely brilliant that's gonna make somepony livid for sure probably me actually..."

• Brohoof 1

I am planning on developing a weapon using it, it seems pointless as it will only make them stronger but if they do win they will have to live suffering hearing everyone they know die. But right now I have another plan for it which I will tell you later. The reason we are wearing these hazmat suits is because it also effects the air "poisoning" anyone in contact. Alright next thing is over here. *walks out the door then closes it walking to the second door walking with sparkle* this next thing is some of the best thing in engineering you will ever see. it's right here. *a pod connected to the floor which has terminal inside opens* virtual reality and it is at it's best, this looks and feels so real that anything in there like pain, pleasure, and emotions are happening to you for real. It doesn't seem impressive but it's still a beta which I am almost done with the whole thing. Instead of committing suicide I was going to unseal my self in this so I can see how the past was before this. But it kept shutting down so I kept working on it. Also my androids are in the next room over if you want to look.

"uhhh probably not but V.R i think i could give you some help" Sparkle hooks her camera up to it and starts fiddling with it "just give me a couple of hours or days and i could get this working for you i just need more cameras and more films like one for each direction"

• Brohoof 1

No I am fine this project is pointless now we should go. Also can I show this tape to white, I just want to show him my engineering. The greatest part about this place is that I built all of this from scratch and then look out side. Any way we should go.*starts walking towards the exit of the bunker* this thing stretches out for about 2 miles of research and terminals. It only took me 1 year of constant work to build this.

"huh only a year... amateur... trust me a professional could do this in 10... months flat... you thought i was gonna say seconds didn't you? trust me you know the mare that said that she was actually a fraud she did it in 11 seconds so they locked her up and nopony ever heard from her again...."

• Brohoof 1

Only a year, of scavenging throughout the wasteland for metal which is rare and built a bunker for research that stretches out for 2 miles. I don't even get paid for this stuff I just do it. This is a miricale that I can do this alone in a year. In your time you have resources but the only resources here could kill you. Look out into the wasteland and then look at the bunker, it looks like they don't belong in the same place but it is.

Hmm... We should go. *walks into the time machine with sparkle* Larry: madam I need to scan you it is urgent. *larry scans sparkle* It's true, because of the time travel and that surgery the foal has been maturing faster then any other. The foal is okay don't worry it's just a faster growth speed then usual.

"so that's why there kicking... wait... oh god... not now.... i.... oh nevermind it's nothing i thought my waters just broke but they didn't... at least i don't think so... can you stop stareing at me Lucky? i need to take my dress off... and i don't want you watching... i don't care if we're getting married no you can't see it..."

• Brohoof 1

Fine. *walks over to his lab* Larry, is this true. The foal is coming soon. Larry: yes sir, time is complicated sometimes. Me: yes it is Larry. Just in case they do come today I need to install this. *takes some kind of chip and installs it into Larry* I need you to help me with this. Larry: yes sir.

Larry: what do you mean madam and why did you wink? Did you want something madam? I am here to make #SPARKLE AND LUCKY# safe and comfort them. Me: you see, nothing. No desires at all his purpose is to do almost anything we say, ALMOST everything. Not anything involving pleasure.

Umm... maybe... I guess... it's up to you. Larry: I will get you some whiskey sir. Me: Not now Larry go rest. Larry: alright sir. *Larry hovers away* Me: So what do you are you gonna do for this test? Same as Larry or something else? *Lucky twitched a little before saying* Lets do the test then.

"at the moment my minds saying not to plus we already know you get pleasure from me " Sparkle wrapped her front hooves around Lucky and proceded to kiss him in a fashion almost as if each kiss was saying "i love you" in a different language (how's that mind!?) Sparkle thought (how's it feal? good because it does for me)

• Brohoof 1

*thinks* What is she planning? Who cares this is good. It's not what Larry got but it's good, thank celestia I got rid of Larry's pleasure function. this is great, but Larry might not have a pleasure function but I do thats for sure. * Lucky twitches again but stops after the 3rd twitch*

Jon... I know what you mean one time I almost called you doctor once. It's fine don't worry just continue please. *thinks* Did she just call me Jon, it's probably a flashback or just instinct? Who cares everyone makes a mistake, I have made plenty. This is good.

"wow really? looks like we both can't get our ex's of our minds " Sparkle continues before coming back for air "oh my god lucky... " Sparkle continues some more before the foal kicks again making her stop " he's kicking to much Lucky he's like almost ready to come out" Sparkle looks at Lucky's wet legs "call the midwife i think my waters just broke..."

• Brohoof 1

Larry! Program 59. I think the foal is coming, listen sparkle I programed him to help because I have no idea what to do I didn't study this at all. *walks out of the lab* Larry: alright madam does the foal feel like he is coming out or what. Tell me I need to know. *Lucky can be seen with a whiskey*