Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 3 years in 71 days

Lucky Headcannons

"not yet but i think my waters just broke" Sparkle said panting then crying "i don't know if im ready to be a mother" Sparkle said panicking and then becomeing happy and then panicking and vice versa until she broke down in Larry's hooves "what should i do Larry?"

• Brohoof 1

*walks in* Hey I don't know if I am ready to be a father sparkle but we will, trust me. If our foal is coming now we will be ready. We are ready, we aways have been. What I have seen and heard I know we are, plus Larry has a program to take care of foals. *walks over to sparkle and kisses her*

(edited)

Sparkle looked at him confused before she spoke complete and utter jibberish "hyoi hue hre yttiu? (are you absolutely sure?) heb ufh REGAHABA!!! (wait my VOICE!!!) keb a turtr hebado... (this is not good ) Lucky iheba ohuat (Lucky help me!) gebehado ikna hpoe deh huyt ohuat (but you probably can't understand me...)" is a rough translation

Edited by Sparkle Sword
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm... Larry can you translate. Larry: yes sir, she said "are you absolutely sure?" then "wait my VOICE!!!" then "this is not good" then "Lucky help me!" last "but you probably can't understand me..." Me: what do you need help with, your voice? Oh and I am sure, trust me. *smiles and kisses sparkle again*

Sparkle smiled"ahabi ahabi hadoi jabhidi(yes yes spot on!)" Sparkle nuzzled Lucky "yeda ouyp tro Lucky(i love you Lucky) geghe!! trutc ghret yatues (agh!! he's kicking harder)" Sparkle said

( coming up with these words is extremely hard but i  enjoy it one of my favourite rping moments)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Larry: She says she loves you and the foal is kicking harder. Me: what should I do Larry? *the numbers 16,19,18,49, and 12 kept repeating in his head in that order as he groans in pain* Larry the numbers again! Larry: sir you need that medication again, go and get it then come back. *Lucky walks off and gets some kind of pill and takes it* Me: that should help. One day I will find out what those numbers mean. *walks over to sparkle* you holding up? Do you need anything?

Edited by Lucky headcannons

"habud yaod righy... hter (no i'm fine... mabye ) huyte gyut jop khekia (please call the midwife) huyte... (please...) kolh tro Larry?(can you Larry?) gibyta! bfetra getho rutabehe  (there are some sentences best left untranslated this is one of them) Sparkle said looking in as if she was in pain

• Brohoof 1

Larry: The translations are not coming out right, sir what shall I do she looks in pain. Me: I don't know Larry, just program 59 and 60 okay. Just help her in any way, keep her safe. Larry: I am trying to repair the translator... done but I can't get those last ones. Sir did the medication help with your... "condition" Me: so far.

"geh trut? (condition what?) xser plki gtrifuy hu ohuat (what's gonna happen to me?) GYUT JOP KHEKIA (CALL THE MIDWIFE)  jte... egh jte(no oh no)   keb a turtr hebado... (this is not good... ) dist reticaly ttrat (he's practicly out) Larry GYUT JOP KHEKIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Larry CALL THE MIDWIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Sparkle said lying down

• Brohoof 1

Larry: Oh no I am sorry but we can't, Lucky's "condition" has been there ever sense he got the cybernetic brain. His father gave him it and numbers repeated in his head. It's some kind of code to something. We don't know what though. *Larry assists Sparkle as Lucky started to twitch* That happens every time he needs the medication.

"huyte gyut he... hebeha (please call h...her)" Sparkle practicly fainted right then and there (the birth can't continue without her! oww so much pain so much pain... please Lucky is it hard to see me like this inches away from birth yet passed out lying here almost dead yet ready to create a new life?)

• Brohoof 1

Oh god Larry, the meds aren't working. Wait I know what it's for, it's...it is in some kind of bunker. Something know as the key to... the key to. I can't see I think wait...*passes out from the meds* Larry: thats great to hear sir we almost know what it means, wait sir! He'll wake up soon. *keeps assisting sparkle*

(get the damn midwife! or should i go?) Sparkle gets up and tries to walk to the hospital "oghte kekia (need midwife)" Sparkle said before tumbling to the ground"gret  ohuat (c'mon me!)" Sparkle tries to get up but falls back down "hetr lkok iltus (i can't move)" Sparkle just lay there waiting

• Brohoof 1

*Larry gets to a terminal and gets to a hospital* Larry: come on sparkle we need to go. *takes sparkle into the hospital. Mean while in Lucky's head* Me: the numbers lead to the key to the ether or is that equestrian I can't make it out. what ever it is it will lead me to power and control. The one thing I have been trying to get for the past six years.

"yes can i help you?" a receptionist said looking towards sparkle and larry

"tre yaod Sparkle (hi i'm Sparkle) uyt dist Larry (and he's Larry) grthu yaod ij lftret ( basically i'm in labour...) ly hinglegata hrt ohuat uityliyh (my boyfriend got me pregnant) iheba ohuat (help me) "

• Brohoof 1

Larry: she is in labor and she needs help. Her fiancé past out from his medication so I took her here. He's fine though but she needs help now. *lucky runs in* I found out what the code is... what did I miss, oh this is a hospital didn't realize that at first. Okay she needs help right now so can you.

"uhh not alot but why exactly is she speaking like that? i've seen ponies of many languages but never in a million years have i ever heard this language before is she from an exotic island that i've never heard of 'cause i have a GCSE in geography " the receptionist looked at Sparkle strangely before getting somepony to take her away

• Brohoof 1

No she is just speaking gibberish I am guessing. It's difficult to explain, she's fine trust me. Larry: so what is the code for sir? *whispers to Larry* Me: it's the key to everything, I mean everything. We find that bunker we control every last bit of time and space, everything will be ours.

"okay... just follow him" the receptionist pointed at a stallion who was taking Sparkle away 

"tre yaod Sparkle (hi i'm Sparkle)" She said to him. the stallion just looked confused at what she was saying "  ikna hpoe deh huyt ohuat (you probably can't understand me)"

• Brohoof 1

*runs over with Larry* She's just speaking gibberish don't worry. I am Lucky by the way her fiancé. *thinks* power and control over all, I have won. Revenge will be there demise those fools. *twitches some more and says* Larry here can help you with this he knows everything for this.

"what ever you say sir whatever you say" (god i hate my job there's a mare that can't talk in anything but her own language and a Stallion with his own personal that) The Stallion looks at Larry who is being hugged by Sparkle (and what's her problem? if she's the mother and that other guy's the father what's the kid gonna be like?)

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle you holding up? Oh and I take that as offensive doc, I can tell what your thinking. Listen Larry is not a "that" he is the best pony you would ever meet. We can take care of a foal for celestia I have a time machine. Any way just continue before I complain more which will lead you to hating me.

"if you want the foal then shut up" the doctor said still walking until Sparkle stepped infront of him 

"habedugon reas rtu yter lo Lucky hter ghabu!!! (how dare you talk to Lucky like that!!!) " Sparkle hoofed him in the face "hebahytu ito rtu kiol (there serves you right) Sparkle said angryly

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle relax okay, sorry about that she's not really that in control that much. *winks* Just help me out here before I loose my temper. *twitches extremely* Again sorry I kind of just woke up from passing out I am just trying to get a grip right now. You'll understand hopefully.

Sparkle rubbed up close to lucky before saying "yeda ouyp tro Lucky (i love you Lucky) " and kissing him "kolat ouyp tro Lucky (really love you Lucky) hekabita jout ouyp tro tru Lucky? (do you love me to Lucky?" Sparkle said nuzzleing him and walking into a room

• Brohoof 1