Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

17 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Antiyonder  You have any favorite episodes from that show?  

Well the ones I saw more often due to my brother getting the old VHS compilation The Legend of the Crystal Coconut, Bug A Boogie, Ape Nesia, Booty and the Beast, plus Apw Foo Young, Just Kidding.

Anyway, another good recent upload:

Edited by Antiyonder
  • Brohoof 1

Been listened to the new stones album while doing some stuff around the house. I really love this. This has definitely become one of my new favorite album releases for the year.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welp, I'll just wait for the performance fixes then. I love games like this but this is a bit abysmal, and I imagine the PC release will have very terrible reviews on performance and how they are handling mods.

My most anticipated game release of this year now ruined :worry:

This has been such a horrible year for PC optimization it feels like. Devs are banking on things like DLSS and frame gen to compensate for not optimizing their code.

• Sad 1

See this happened cause of y’all who bought the Blue Eyes masterpiece despite knowing it’s a major rip off. Now they’re doing the Dark Magician for $300 bucks more than the Blues Eyes. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

This has been such a horrible year for PC optimization it feels like. Devs are banking on things like DLSS and frame gen to compensate for not optimizing their code.

It's interesting with this specific game because it's fairly well optimized on the CPU. It's just the GPU side of things where they didn't spend much time optimizing for. 10GB of VRAM recommended for a decent experience, and still experiencing graphical glitches and stutters? Strange.

There's also a bug in the settings menu where the game will automatically pick settings that it deems appropriate for your monitor's resolution (only in windowed? afaik) but will report back as something different, which may explain why it's eating up so much VRAM unnecessarily. Another YTber, Biffa Plays, experienced that and was able to replicate it 100% of the time and gained up to 30 or so FPS by getting that under control.

At least here the devs I know will eventually control it. This is Colossal Order's bread and butter, I'd put more blame on management at Paradox instead. I'd rather the game get delayed like the console version but I guess they're just gonna "No Man's Sky" or "Cyberpunk 2077" or whatever else their way through it. We'll just have to see if Paradox decides to pull an EA and stop all development for the game after a few months. You never know these days. :worry:

Now, the only other controversy is how they're handling mods. They decided to have a universal mods section for both PC and console, but people hate that because they prefer steam workshop. But, the console version of CS1 was already lackluster without mods, and all of those mods were from steam workshop so it left a lot of players out in the dust. I think it's an okay compromise, but there is the concern of the mods menu just going dark some day.

Edited by Trot Shuffle
  • Brohoof 1

Yay he signed mine. The only one I’m missing from my set is Mays card. Apparently they have a few left that are unlisted. So I reached out to customer support to see if I could get one. Fingers crossed 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

Well a new CGI special coming to Netflix.  Strawberry Shortcake Perfect Holiday:

On the 1st, of November.  Typical.  Should of taken cue from MLP Best Gift Ever, which appropriately came out during October with the Nightmare Night bumpers.😏

• Brohoof 2