Well, I am lonely...

Boyevyye De

I recently moved in to a new home with a couple of friends on the Stanitsa once we came of age. (As of just today actually.) and I sort of miss my family, even though they are close by... help?...

It's perfectly normal to be homesick, when you moveout. Most people go through that phase.

Just remember, they are not really gone, just a bit further away from you. And if you really miss them dearly, give them a call and talk with them a bit.

You will make it, don't worry. :)

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

It's perfectly normal to be homesick, when you moveout. Most people go through that phase.

Just remember, they are not really gone, just a bit further away from you. And if you really miss them dearly, give them a call and talk with them a bit.

You will make it, don't worry. :)

I dont know... Maybe sometime later. I dont need there help really. Plus the people I am living with are my best friends so yea.

Like what the others have said on here, it will pass eventually (it might only be a day or two, or it could be a bit longer but eventually it will). My advice, throw yourself into doing things with your friends, such as going to the cinema, night out partying or even just staying in with your friends and watching TV or whatever takes your fancy. It will help pass the time and acclimatise yourself to the change  :)

Sauce: I've lived away from home several times

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

When I moved out, I would keep myself busy, either by working, studying, or hanging around with friends. This would help me keep my mind from dwelling on thoughts of home too much. Eventually it will pass, and all feelings of homesickness will leave. 

Does the Onion grace my presence?

Couldn't read this and not leave a comment. Homesickness can make you down sometimes, but like the others have said, it will pass, took me about a month or so before I realized that living away from family gave me a whole new freedom, talking to my mum and dad helped cause when I said I felt lonely they chatted about what I've been getting up to where I was and pointed out that I wouldn't of done that back with them! Give them a call when you're feeling down, sometimes parents are the best medicine, if you don't feel up to talking to them, talk to you're friends, they may be in the same boat as you!

Sauce: Lived away from home for several years now and felt exactly the same when I first left! 

discord_signature_by_linguz-d4ixlwg.gif

Take it from someone who hasn't been home to see their family in almost 10 years. This will pass, you're getting use to living with your friends, and on you own. Enjoy the experience., 

Signature By: ~Sassy Dashie~

2lcqjiu.jpg

I recently moved in to a new home with a couple of friends on the Stanitsa once we came of age. (As of just today actually.) and I sort of miss my family, even though they are close by... help?...

When I'm feeling alone I remember that I'm actually not, god is always watching over and he watches over you too!