Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lyra and some daisies

s.slug

LDcompletescale.jpg

I sketched this out a while ago, but other projects came up and I never worked on it past the initial drawing.  Today I sat down and finished it.  I REALLY wanted to work on it, so I put everything else aside.  Drawing Lyra is just too much fun  ...she is best pony after all.

• Brohoof 10

this is AWESOME drawing :):):) :):):) LOVELY art and i can REALLY feel the HAPPY feeling in this photo.

MANY beautifully illustrated flowers flying aroung gives the feeling of lightweight and slowdown relaxing art

loving how there are the flowing frower leaves flying too shows how gentle and delicate they are

LYRA the HAPPY ponyLOVELY drawing of her spinning around smiling HAPPY hair and tail flow in the wind of movemend shadow casting on her body

expression on her face looking relaxed yet still powerful and HAPPY would love to see RARITY in your style of art absolutely fantastic work

• Brohoof 2

Wow this is amazing, I'd portrait this and hang it in my home.

Thank you.  Every home needs a Lyra of some sort.

this is AWESOME drawing :):) :) :):) :) LOVELY art and i can REALLY feel the HAPPY feeling in this photo.

MANY beautifully illustrated flowers flying aroung gives the feeling of lightweight and slowdown relaxing art

loving how there are the flowing frower leaves flying too shows how gentle and delicate they are

LYRA the HAPPY ponyLOVELY drawing of her spinning around smiling HAPPY hair and tail flow in the wind of movemend shadow casting on her body

expression on her face looking relaxed yet still powerful and HAPPY would love to see RARITY in your style of art absolutely fantastic work

Heh, you have a very enthusiastic way of writing.  Thanks, glad you like it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Ho-lee-sh*t. This is Leonardo da Vinchi level art right here. Damn fine job dude. Damn fine. B)

Edited by Ice Blizzard
  • Brohoof 1

Ho-lee-sh*t. This is Leonardo da Vinchi level art right here. Damn fine job dude. Damn fine. B)

I'm worlds away from that, but thanks.  I got a bit lazy towards the end, and deemed it 'good enough' just to get it done.  Now that I look at it i see mistakes and think to myself, "whoops, I didn't notice that last night."  Oh well.  I'm happy with it.

This is absolutley stunning.

Good work.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

This is fantastic, how long did it take?

Hmm, after I sketched it out I probably spent around 7 hours of actual work in GIMP.  I did spend a lot of time playing around with it trying different things.  I don't know if that's a long time or not, it seems like some projects take me forever, and some turn out great in hardly any time at all. I keep talking myself out of buying an art tablet so I'm just using a mouse for this stuff.  Sitting down making a ton of pathways is sort of relaxing.