Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

Mist smiled the widest smile he ever had. He couldn't believe she had yes. After all only yesterday she said he wasn't her type, "yes, I think we can class this as a first date." said Mist answering Sparkles question. A waiter then arrived at the table he and Sparkle were sitting at, "May I take your order," he said politely.

"Yes, I'll have a plate of hay fries," said Mist. He turned to Sparkle, "what about you. what will you be having on this perfect morning?"

" mf mf (me to) " Sparkle said attempting at removing the cup from her muzzle when the Waiter pulled it off reveling that the area around Sparkle's muzzle was stained a chocolate brown , "this will take ages to get out..." Sparkle said sighing annoyed "Anyway I'll have the same as Mist"

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" mf mf (me to) " Sparkle said attempting at removing the cup from her muzzle when the Waiter pulled it off reveling that the area around Sparkle's muzzle was stained a chocolate brown , "this will take ages to get out..." Sparkle said sighing annoyed "Anyway I'll have the same as Mist"

The waiter nodded, showing he had taken Mist and Sparkles orders, and went to the kitchen. "Hay fries for breakfast?" asked Mist Jokingly, "some might say that's quite peculiar. Luckily for you I love peculiar." Mist smiled as he finished the last of his hot chocolate. (What a perfect morning) he thought to himself. Suddenly he remember the reason that they came to town in the first place. "Hey Sparkle I hate to ruin the mood, but sooner or later we're gonna have to go and find some information about this monster we're meant to slay."

The waiter nodded, showing he had taken Mist and Sparkles orders, and went to the kitchen. "Hay fries for breakfast?" asked Mist Jokingly, "some might say that's quite peculiar. Luckily for you I love peculiar." Mist smiled as he finished the last of his hot chocolate. (What a perfect morning) he thought to himself. Suddenly he remember the reason that they came to town in the first place. "Hey Sparkle I hate to ruin the mood, but sooner or later we're gonna have to go and find some information about this monster we're meant to slay."

" lucky for you I have had an idea. " Sparkle said "back at the Mayor's house radio room the cupboard I hid in has a smallish metal box I say we check in there because its a little bit suspicious in my opinion to have a radio room there. Either that or we could spend our time searching the tunnel blockage for clues? You choose"

while she was up stairs steel walked over to the door a small smile on his face he was glad she wanted to go with him and for some reason he felt nervous he took a deep breath when she back back down he nodded "alright let's go then" he said "first we're going to stop by a hardware store" he said

Lily stared at him for a moment, she'd never seen him smile before and it made her feel...different. In a way she had tried to forget a long time ago. She pushed the thought away and started walking beside him out in the cold, hoping it wouldn't be too far, her armor wouldn't keep her long for very long. "Why are we starting there? Did we forget something?"

Steel glanced over at her "buying some rope picks and harnesses and shovels" steel said "normally I'd buy some low grade explosives but i doubt I'll find any here so we'll have to do this the old fashioned way" steel said as he walked looking around the small smile on his face

" lucky for you I have had an idea. " Sparkle said "back at the Mayor's house radio room the cupboard I hid in has a smallish metal box I say we check in there because its a little bit suspicious in my opinion to have a radio room there. Either that or we could spend our time searching the tunnel blockage for clues? You choose"

Mist thought about his options for a minute. "Well," said Mist, "I suggest we check out the tunnel blockage first. We can always check out the metal box when we return to the cabin at nightfall." As Mist finished his sentence the waiter brought over their meal. As the waiter left Mist went to grab one of the hay fries, but burned himself, "Ouch," he said sticking his hoof is his mouth, "Careful,they're hot."

Sparkle laughed " I thought you liked hot stuff Mist or is that the wrong kind of hot? "Sparkle said winking "if y'know what I mean" She said continuing to laugh "don't worry you'll be perfectly fine but I'll let you in on a tip what you just did was the wrong thing to do, cute but wrong"

Lily noticed the smile on Steel's face. She thought it was weird that anypony like him could even start to consider what a smile even was but she decided to let it go for right now. Trying to ignore the cold she looked back over at him. "And what is the old fashioned way you have in mind?" She asked as they started to approach the store, not too soon for her liking as she was starting to get cold already. 

Edited by Fire Lily

"We're going to dig our why into the mines" steel said as he walked up to the door he opened it for lily "now when we buy the stuff if they ask us what's it for we're going Mountain climbing alright I doubt they'd be to keen on the idea of us digging around the mines for the beast"

Lily stepped through the door that he held open for her. "Thanks, and I gotcha." She said turming towards him and gave him a small wink. She finished stepping through the door and started looking around the store. She wasn't entirely sure what Steel had in mind for supplies and she didn't bring many bits herself so she wandered back over to where he was and started following him. 

Stee grabbed a basket and began to walking around grabbing rope harnesses pick axes shovels walks over to counter setiknh stuff down and pulling out large bag of bits paying then putting why he could In bags ((+2 each item and +200ft of rope -800 bits))

Sparkle laughed " I thought you liked hot stuff Mist or is that the wrong kind of hot? "Sparkle said winking "if y'know what I mean" She said continuing to laugh "don't worry you'll be perfectly fine but I'll let you in on a tip what you just did was the wrong thing to do, cute but wrong"

Mist smiled, "I'm glad you find my pain 'cute'," he said jokingly. Mist blew on his hay fries until he was sure they were cool. He then picked up a hooful and ate them. "Now back to what I was saying before, I think we should explore the tunnel blockage. Then we should meet up with the others and see if they have found anything out about the monster. The sooner we do that the sooner we can find and kill IT. and the sooner we find and kill IT, the sooner you and I can have some alone time," Mist said winking.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

Mist smiled, "I'm glad you find my pain 'cute'," he said jokingly. Mist blew on his hay fries until he was sure they were cool. He then picked up a handful and ate them. "Now back to what I was saying before, I think we should explore the tunnel blockage. Then we should meet up with the others and see if they have found anything out about the monster. The sooner we do that the sooner we can find and kill IT. and the sooner we find and kill IT, the sooner you and I can have some alone time," Mist said winking.

"Yeah sounds like a plan Mist a brilliant plan from a brilliant pony" Sparkle said as she winked back knowing what he ment "anyway the tunnel seems to be a good idea it's strange how that it collapsed just after the train went through mabye it was rigged? Or the train hit something?"

"Yeah sounds like a plan Mist a brilliant plan from a brilliant pony" Sparkle said as she winked back knowing what he ment "anyway the tunnel seems to be a good idea it's strange how that it collapsed just after the train went through mabye it was rigged? Or the train hit something?

"Something? Or some....," Mist stopped mid sentence, "hmm, I was gonna say someone but a snow monster counts as something not someone right? Actually forget it." Mist ate another hooful of hay fries. "mmm, these hay fries are pretty good," said Mist to Sparkle, "how are yours?"

"Something? Or some....," Mist stopped mid sentence, "hmm, I was gonna say someone but a snow monster counts as something not someone right? Actually forget it." Mist ate another hooful of hay fries. "mmm, these hay fries are pretty good," said Mist to Sparkle, "how are yours?"

" I don't know Mist" Sparkle said "I kinda lost my apatite no offence or anything but something is just creeping me out, it's like we're being watched. I don't like it Mist, it scares me the thought of someone watching us. " Sparkle said getting more nervous every second

" I don't know Mist" Sparkle said "I kinda lost my apatite no offence or anything but something is just creeping me out, it's like we're being watched. I don't like it Mist, it scares me the thought of someone watching us. " Sparkle said getting more nervous every second

Mist moved over to beside Sparkle and gave her a comforting hug, "There, there you've got nothing to worry about. No one is watching us. And even if they were they're probably only watching cause we make such a cute couple." Mist kissed Sparkle on the forehead and got up. "Now I'm gonna get these fries to go and we can head back to the cabin before we head to the tunnel. How's that sound?"

Stee grabbed a basket and began to walking around grabbing rope harnesses pick axes shovels walks over to counter setiknh stuff down and pulling out large bag of bits paying then putting why he could In bags ((+2 each item and +200ft of rope -800 bits))

Lily walked around the store following Steel. She was conflicted about wanting to be better prepared but also wanted to save her money for when she got back home for her daughter. She decided that since she was paid half in advance and it was more than enough for a while she could go ahead and get some stuff herself. She settled on a fairly decent supply of glowsticks since they were cheap and didn't last long anyway. and some extra food. She figured she was well enough supplied otherwise for right now and she could come back for anything extra she forgot if she really needed to. Besides Steel seemed to have the rest of it covered. She followed Steel up to the counter and paid for her items. ((+glowsticks, +2 days worth of food -400 bits)) 

Steel walked to the door and held it open for lily before she could walk out steel walked away form the door and bought a coat (+1 coat -5 bit) then he walked over to lily and handed it to her (-1 coat) "you shouldn't be outside with outa coat lily it's freezing cold" he said one could almost hear concern in his voice

Mist moved over to beside Sparkle and gave her a comforting hug, "There, there you've got nothing to worry about. No one is watching us. And even if they were they're probably only watching cause we make such a cute couple." Mist kissed Sparkle on the forehead and got up. "Now I'm gonna get these fries to go and we can head back to the cabin before we head to the tunnel. How's that sound?"

" o...okay I don't like this place it gives me the creeps " Sparkle said getting up and the waiter from before was eyeing her suspiciously in a way to say "get out". " infact Mist " Sparkle said noticing the waiter stareing at her "I'm gonna wait outside " and she left and stood leaning against the wall

Lily walked over to the door with him and stared confused as he walked away. When he came back with a coat she blushed slightly. "You didn't have to do that for me, you know I have a coat back at the house. I just thought armor would be better because of the monster."She noticed it was big enough to put on over her armor and she stared in his eyes for a moment "Thanks though." She threw it on over her armor and stepped outside after putting the rest of her stuff in her saddle bags. "OK where to next?" 

Steel nodded "I know you do but it's still cold out and that armor won't hold heat very well" steel said as he followed her out "besides I have plenty of bits" steel said "besides my daughter would kill me if I let a mare freeze out here when I could have helped" he said looking around he froze realizing he mentioned his daughter "anyways" he said quickly "next is a black smith" he said hoping she wouldn't question him about his daughter

Lily stared at him for a moment when he mentioned his daughter, about a hundred questions flew through her mind, including if he has a marefriend or not but she decided not to ask that quite yet and tried to hide her disappointment. Being a mom herself though she couldn't really help but ask "Oh you have a daughter? What's her name? My daughter's name is Angel." She said trying to start a conversation. She fell in step beside him and started walking towards the blacksmith's. 

Steel looked back at her "her name is Astrid" steel said he hadn't planned on letting any pony know about his daughter but there was nothing he could do about it now " lily do me a favor and keep this quite around the other two you can ask questions and we can talk about Astrid and angle but I don't want the others knowing" he said

Lily stopped and stared at Steel. "Ok I promise  won't tell them, though I'm not sure why you don't want anypony else to know. How old is Astrid? My Angel is only 8." She said while starting to walk again, "What do we need from the blacksmith's anyway? we already have armor and weapons."

Steel glanced back at her "Astrid is 8 almost nine" he said "and in getting two daggers made in the smiths personal style one for me and one for Astrid she collects them and well I'm a hunter so I use mine" steel said "don't you get a gift for angle on your trips" he asked