Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New In the "Neigh"borhood

Red Wrath Zer0RC36

So yeah, I'm new around here.
Apologies if I am not online often, I'm often kept busy with work and such, I'll try to get

to you ASAP.

Rainbow Dash would be one of my favorite mane six ponies because her personality not much

different than mine, All of them are really good though, I don't entirely have favoritism towards just

one character.

I like games such as: Rockman, Legend of zelda, etc.
Building games like terraria and Minecraft.

Edited by BSR47
  • Brohoof 6

hello =)=) its nice to meet you =)=) welcome to this happy forum community of ponies and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)=)  i hope you can be happy here with all ponies meeting many friends here =)=) and enjoy the fun =)  if you have any questions feel free to ask =)<3

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4049823.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Thank you all very much for the very cheerful welcome, I was not expecting such a friendly response.
Seems I misjudged the brony\MLP fandom when I first heard about it.

I'm a friendly guy, don't hesitate to send me a friend request, I accept even random

requests,

I'll do my best to make lots of pals during my membership.

Edited by BSR47
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there, MegaLunaMan 4.7, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :fluttershy: I'm glad you decided to give us a chance. We have a very tight knit community here and would be happy to discuss just about anything with anyone.  :) I hope we don't disappoint.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or any other member here. We'll be only glad to help however we can! :lol:

Have a great first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there. ;)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 3

Hi there MegaLunaMan! ^.^ So happy to have you aboard friend!   :D

post-8308-0-17745600-1440559298_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3