Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm shy n stuff, but hello.

jjbluesam

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I forgot. Sorry...

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I was very anti-brony at first, but after no-lifing Black Ops 2 and meeting some cool bronies in late August last year, I gave the fandom another chance and I watched a documentary about it.

And you know, the rest is history.

I love music, most specifically EDM, way too much. I also play video games a lot and I'm dangerously obsessed with them. I'm also really annoying.

I also say "n stuff" way too much when I talk.

• Brohoof 4

hello =) welcome here on the pony forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with all ponies =)=) meeting many happy pony friends =)=) in this community =) enjoying your time here with all ponies =)=) If you ahve any questions feel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 3

hello =) welcome here on the pony forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with all ponies =)=) meeting many happy pony friends =)=) in this community =) enjoying your time here with all ponies =)=) If you ahve any questions feel free to ask =)!

Too many emotes. Love that message.

• Brohoof 4

Oobrony is always like that *eyeroll* Don't mind him

I hardly can believe that you're shy, with this avatar haha!

Anyways, welcome to the forum, i'm sure you will love it here.

Pretty much everyone around is pretty open minded, and friendly.

And if that isn't the case, the ninja admins kidnap unfriendly posts and do ...

eh... i have no idea what they do with them.

But they are here, and they lurk in the shadows!

If you ever need anything, pm me, or [insert random forum member.]

• Brohoof 4

Hello, great to have you here! I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend here making cool new friends :) in fact, I used to be slightly anti-brony too, at first, but of course I eventually realised that I was being silly because I'd never given the show or community a chance. Now I'm sure glad I did! It's great to have you here :):D

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4063934.sig-4061778.sig-4061686.sig-

• Brohoof 2

Hi there BlueSam! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :) You are also a gamer huh? I am quite obsessed with video games myself, I can totally relate there. I am sort of a gaming nut. :P You don't seem annoying at all to me. :twi:

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here! We are a friendly bunch here, so I am sure you will make plenty of great friends. :3

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 2

Hiya jjbluesam, and welcome to the forums!  :pinkie: 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :ooh: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :) 

pinkie_and_twilight___umbrella_hats__hel

• Brohoof 1