Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Treverian Con-Artist

Nameless Knight

@@Yoshikupo

"Neo... I like that. Alright I'm Neo now." Neo though of a last name "Neo Taggart" He said before looking at Eliza. "I am going to dye my hair black and go with a Teal and light yellow." He said before standing up. He pulled out a map from his bag. "The next town is to the north, it is called 'Baron's Hold'  " He said as he folded it up and put it back in his bag.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"that's fine but I'm still thinking about a look" she says almost completely ignoring Neo "do you think I could just dye my hair, I would kill to have some bright purple highlights!" she then remembered something Neo told him a little bit ago "I...never took that shower, why don't you go do something while I take one? plan something, find a way to get money, anything as long as you don't enter the bathroom" she enters the bathroom and starts her routine

@@Yoshikupo

"Alright" He said as he walked to the door and left the room. He decided to take a walk around the town. He had forgotten the layout of the town after all these years. He stopped in front of a vacant building. It had clearly been damaged by a fire, explaining its vacancy. He sighed and continued walking.

@,

"what good is hair if its not cleaned" she said exiting the bathroom "now where did my partner go?" she looked around the room "maybe I'll wait...or maybe" she got out the book she had on dark magic "now I was on that one with a dark shield, after that I can move on to being a expert according to this book...after I test my self, these tests are so fun though" she opened the book and started practicing

@@Yoshikupo,

Neo started to walk back to the room. He made it to the door and reached for his pocket to get the key but he remembered; He left the room key on the dresser. "I hope Eliza is out of the shower..." He said before knocking on the room door. "Eliza, Let me in!" He said as he knocked. 

@,

"hu?" is what she got out as she lost concentration of the spell making the room, and her clothes a shade of spotted black  "uh, no you cant come in right now" she finally responded to Neo "I need a little time" she got her black and blue dress to the bathroom and tried to clean it with a towel. It just made it spread more "oh god" she tried to make a clean residue spell she learned from one of her maids at home but it would take a few minutes, she casted the same spell on the spots in the room. She knew it would be rude not to let him in some time soon so she got her not elegantly dressed self to the door "I'm going to open the door, don't dare say anything about this, got it? and don't worry about the mess" she opened the door "can't fault you for knocking"

Edited by Yoshikupo

@@Yoshikupo,

"What were you doing?!" He said walking into the room. "How could you make such a mess in a short amount of time... I thought you were trying to get clean... not make a mess!" He said, his face in his palm. "god dang it..." He said under his breath before looking at Eliza with an agitated stare.

@,

"I was practicing ok? it was really hard to control dark magic like I do and I wanted to be able to break into the next chapter of expert" she sighed "its not like its much, I've done a lot worst to rugs and stuff, dark magic acts like an ooze when not controlled" she explained "god I casted a cleaning spell on all the spots, see one just finished" she pointed to a black orb that floated up and touched it with her wand sucking it up "see now its cleared up" she said looking down at her wand noticing what she was wearing in front of him and blushed as she quickly covered herself in sheets from the bed "I'll fix this when my dress is clean"

@@Yoshikupo,

Neo covered his eyes with his hand and said "I'll wait outside..." He said before walking back out the door. He closed it and leaned against the wall. He pulled out his pocket watch and looked at the time. He put it away and sighed. 'she could of just said she was not decent and I would of understood' He thought.

@,

a few minutes pass and everything was cleaned up, sucked into her wand and the bed was made. "I'm sorry about this you know" she said throw the door as she put her dress back on "uh, there still small spots" she left the room "lets go...please don't, don't think about what happened, I don't want you imagination to go to far" she said walking right past him to the exit

@@Yoshikupo,

Neo looked at her as she came out of the room, "It is alright but... Don't flatter yourself, my imagination wouldn't go too far about you." Neo said before walking to the front desk of the Inn and placing the key on it. "Lets go..." He said before walking to the door.

@,

As they walked out they saw the cops talking to a well groomed neko man, after a while the Red head cop pointed directly at Eliza then promptly got a nasty look by the captain as the neko started walking to them "oh god, lets go, like right now" she stood and looked at Neo "pretend that I am a person you just met, then leave as he approaches, I think I can get him away from me so just head to the north path and wait"

@@Yoshikupo

"Crap..." Neo quickly thought and it came to him. "I'm not leaving you, I know an Alley way that leads to the Northern Path, come on" He said before grabbing Eliza's hand and running down road to an Alley between a Church and a House, there was a stack of crates on one side of the Alley; they were perfect for hiding behind. Neo pulled Eliza into the Alley and behind the crates. He looked at her and put his finger over his lips "Shhhh Keep Quiet"

@,

"and you yell at me for not me for making a mess, I had it you know? I really don't want to talk about my family right now so don't make me have to" she whisper yelled at Neo "this is going to cause all kinds of trouble now, he probably thinks I'm being kidnapped by you or something" she crosses her arms as foot steps are heard, then vanish as the neko went past the ally trying to find where Elizabeth was

@@Yoshikupo

"Family? what? I don't give a rat's ass about your family." He whispered, peaking up over the crates to make sure the coast was clear. "Also I kind of already kidnapped you when you started traveling with me. I don't remembering you saying anything about telling anybody that you are going on an 'adventure' with a guy who tried to pickpocket you." Neo whispered to her. "alright the coast is clear" He said as he stood up.

@,

"that was the first run in and I decided to go with you because you know your way around, plus if I told them they would forbid it and I would have never gotten this book or even partially got to know you" she pulled out the book she had been practicing "I said that stuff about family because that guy wants me to join mine and his together" she stood up "thought you would be a little more interested about me, that's why I said it...I admit I was trying to pull off one of those mind games one of my friends did to guys" she walked a little to the opposite side of the ally

@@Yoshikupo,

Neo looked at her for a moment, silent. He sighed and said "I will see you at the Northern Path, don't keep me waiting or I'm leaving without you..." He said as he began to walk down the alley way. He was lying through his teeth when he said that he would leave without her, but he was a really good liar.

@,

"ok, I promise to come back right after this" she exited the ally toward the neko man hows ears perked up as he saw Eliza and then came rushing over with his almost matching blue attire to Eliza's. "where did you go? I was and your family was worried sick and how was that man how pulled you away?" "he's a traveling friend, I'm going to be traveling with him for quite sometime" "but what about are wedding?" she glared at him "I see...I won't stop you, your family might but I won't, just come back safe for us" "its not like this is some faze you know? goodbye" she walks away from the man tail being lowered down. She got back on track with Neo "that guy would never win my heart unless he bothered to have some kind of back bone and joined us"

@@Yoshikupo

"Alright, Lets go" He said looking at here "The walk will take 10 hours so we will get to Baron's Port at about 7:30 PM if we don't stop walking. We will cross a Treverian Season line* at some point so it will start to get cold." He said, looking at his pocket watch. He put it back into his pocket and started walking, motioning Eliza to follow.

(* Treveria is so large, Seasons can be different in different Regions, The Treverian Season Lines are the borders seperating the different climate regions. Neo and Eliza are currently in the Spring/Plains Region. They will be crossing into the Autumn/Forest Region on their way to Baron's Hold) 

@,

(like the idea)

"I hate the cold, its so...cold" she said in one of her strokes of brilliance "I don't know if he will tell my family, but by then I bet my hair will be in balls and I will have a wonderful dark red dress" she said going into her purse "time to do what I did last time and start practicing more...do you think I could help in one of your non illegal things? I can turn us into shadows in the next chapter...that's locked to me though, you have to do the random magic test to unlock more spells, if you don't its just descriptions" she felt like she needed to explain the book a little to Neo

@@Yoshikupo,

"Keep your magic to yourself, mostly because normal humans and Dwarves can't do magic, I will stick to what I do best" Neo said as he showed Eliza her wallet that he snatched why she was talking, He hadn't taken anything out of it. He put it into her hand and continued walking. "I got a spare jacket in my bag you can borrow." He said. 

@,

"nice trick and thanks for the offer...I'll take it when its to cold" she started looking at the shield spell again and concentrated making a small shield on her other hand "that's what I was trying to do by the way...a little bigger though" she shows the pitch black shield to him "like it? I do...I realize this might be gloating, sorry" she despells the shield and closes the book then sighs looking at the path ahead seeing a dog laying down

(edited)

@@Yoshikupo,

(I'm just going to guess it is a real dog)

Neo looked at the dog and walked up to it, He looked around and saw no owner "Poor pooch, You got abandoned too huh?" He whispered as he knelled down and pet the dog. He stood up and looked at Eliza before turning around and continued walking.

Edited by Ledan Bear Rider

@,

(your OP so you can assume anything but my character)

"seeing stuff like that just makes me want to help more people...and animals" she looks at the dog "I swear if I hear anyone say that 'aren't cats and dogs supposed to hate each other' thing I'm going to...I don't even know, its just so racist" she starts walking with Neo again, not knowing the dog was following them now and started just reading her spells

@@Yoshikupo

Neo looked at Eliza after about 10 minutes of walking and said "You know, back there, Its not that I'm not interested about you... It is just I... ugh I hate the thought and talking about families of any kind. Always have " He said, rubbing the back of the head before heading forward.