open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

Watching over them, Galtos would stand up straight, crossing his arms once more and eyeing down the crowd from the hill he sat upon. His grin disappearing, Galtos would unexpectedly let loose a resounding roar of commands. He was as every legend that had been passed by generations of Saduarians depicted him to be in this one moment, a proud leader of merit who had stood uncontested by many.

" Krigare Tyra! You have indeed done well! This, however, is where the waking world receives you once more! When you awaken, you'll find both Lorec and Sifana in good health as well, now come forth, and be counted one more time by my side! "

At this point, Many in the main group had turned towards Tyra, and raised their fists in the air and cheered her to go onward. Even Lorec had stood up and smiled widely at her, with Sifana mimicking the motion hand-in-hand with her father, her eyes still wet from crying over the fight. " Better to not keep Nuulvak waiting, Shatterhoof. " After speaking these words, Lorec placed his right fist over his heart, with the thumb facing inward as a traditional mino-sadaurian salute. All others within the crowd would follow suit, even Sifana. No words were needed at this point.

Tyra listened quietly to Galtos's instruction, and gave a small nod. For a rare moment, she felt no words were needed. All had already been proven.

She let out a proud smirk from seeing Lorec, his fellow minotaur warriors, and even Sifana herself give her the Sadaurians' salute. She responded with the salute of the Shatterhoof Clan and the warriors of Trotstheim - she placed her right hoof over her heart with a heavy pound, closed her eyes and dipped her head for a few moments in a bow.

A tip of the hat, from one warrior clan to another.

With a final smile to her former opponent and his daughter, the warrior walked up and approached Galtos, craning her head upward to look at the enormous minotaur.

@J.R.

"Oh, darling..." Rarity laid out a single hoof onto Ice Blizzard's shoulder, and tilted her head towards him. "I had no idea it was so bad. Why didn't you tell me-". She shook her head. "No... it doesn't matter. Tell me what we can do, in order to make sure that your birthday is one-of-a-kind. Just say the word."

@Star Saber

"Hmmm..." Nightingale grinned and gave a short bow herself; already she was liking this ponies class. "A pleasure as well. And this is quite the place you have here." She looked around, taking good stock of everything around. "A den of all the plagues of Equis, nestled in one of its most popular cities. I'd almost say i'm disappointed for not knowing, but..." Her grin widened. "I feel right at home."

@Orion Caelum

"Wilhelm..." Anette walked forward, then stopped. She tilted her head, looking sadly at him. "I don't want to fix you. I want to help you be the best you you can be. Just like you were when I fell for you..." She paused, then shook her head. She looked up, giving him a small smile. "Fifteen minutes." She set off at a pace down the road, the dolls floating behind her.

@bronislav84

A few minutes after the knocks sounded, a red-maned, white coated pony answered the door. "Who is it?" She peeked out cautiously; the tiny gold toned wyvern on her shoulder looked outward in disinterest, obviously not sharing her attitude in this situation. She blinked as she looked down, finally spying the pony sitting outside.

"Can I... help you?"

@@Fractured,
He looked up at her with a cheeky grin. He was somewhat happy to begin with and didn't want ​to force her to feel obligated to doing anything for him. In addition, he was trying to come out of the idea that his birthday was cursed, and unfortunately decided to stop celebrating it altogether. Nevertheless, he replied, "​Eh, don't worry about it, ok? I mean..."

He turned his head to look at the Bangcolt Clocktower, "It's like...tomorrow and I don't plan on celebrating it because...eh I really dunno. I mean, if you wanna do something, then just gimme a nice smile." His grin grew wider until he chuckled, ​"​All I want tomorrow is everyone close to me to be happy. There's literally nothing else I want."

A small blue sailor's hat was suddenly on his head, putting on a comically bad pirate's voice, ​"​I'm not like ye old pirates who want treasure, matey." H​e laughed an made it disappear, standing up as he did so, "​You've already done more than enough, Rarity. Trust me." A​ smile of content flashed upon his face as he, sniffed. The aroma of hayburgers filled his nostrils easily. He started trotting quickly in the direction of the place,  "Ooh...that smells good. Come on, Rarity. Haha, I know you said you were hungry too."

"Wilhelm..." Anette walked forward, then stopped. She tilted her head, looking sadly at him. "I don't want to fix you. I want to help you be the best you you can be. Just like you were when I fell for you..." She paused, then shook her head. She looked up, giving him a small smile. "Fifteen minutes." She set off at a pace down the road, the dolls floating behind her.

Wilhelm looked at himself in the mirror of his fighters' apartment's small bathroom. His mane and coat was matted to his head and body by water, as Wilhelm had just stepped out of the shower. Pulling a towel down with one wing, Wilhelm wiped himself down, wrapping it around his barrel. 

As he dragged a comb through his mane, marshaling it into an appreciable facsimile of his formerly Canterlot-coiffured style, he continued to stare into the mirror, and realized something.

Wilhelm's eyes had been missing a spark for awhile. Creativity couldn't bring it back; fiddling with the little bits of machinery and lenses he so enjoyed couldn't, at least not for long. But now, seeing Annette again after so long in seclusion from the world?

The spark was back. Wavering, as if blown by a wind, but there again.

As Wilhelm carefully selected a coat and bowtie from his dresser, adjusting it to the millimeter tolerances normally applied to laboratory equipment, he realized something. 

He was smiling.

She wants me to be the best I can be? I can do that. I can... for her.

For her. 

Finally, he stepped out of his apartment - at least looking like a normal pony - with new determination. He looked around the cobbled plaza, looking for where Annette had gone off to.

Sederia was making her way through town, trying to find the perfect place to begin her plan of overtaking this town. She wanted to reduce it to nothing but its bare roots--literally. All she wanted was the utter downfall of this city, and for it to be reduced to a plant life. However, she knew she couldn't be foolish. She had to play it smart, so for now, she simply stuck to the forest outside of the city.
----------
​Electron was walking aimlessly through Bangcolt. He had given up on what he was looking for, and was simply looking around the town for ways to shatter his old ways. The publicity he had gotten when he was mean wasn't exactly something he'd put on his resume, even though he already had a job. He decided to go near the main area of town to see who or what he could find.

@J.R.

Rarity gave a soft smile, glad to see Ice Blizzard already back to his normal self. "Oh, but Ice Blizzard, you must have misheard me. A lady simply does not-" She stopped, and took a sniff, as a particularly wonderful aroma drifted past her nostrils. "Or.. Maybe... just this once." She took off at a fast pace, following quickly behind him.

-------

@Orion Caelum

Anette showed up moments, smiling as soon as she saw Wilhelm. Two muffins and two cups of coffee hung above her, suspended in telekinesis, and so fresh, the coffee still steamed. She walked over to him, taking heavy breaths, but still smiling; the run out hadn't been pleasant, but it was worth it.

"I figured... you might have wanted something to eat. Sorry..." She turned to Glory, as the doll whispered in her ear. She shot Wilhelm a goofy grin. "Sixteen minutes."

@@Fractured,
Ice grinned as he dashed his way over to the fast food restaurant. The smell of hayburgers filled their noses. "Oohh....Rarity look." ​He pointed his hoof to a poster with a red hayburger that had hay bacon strips, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, spicy onions, jalepenos, mayo, hot sauce, and a bun infused with hot sauce. It was a challenge. Whoever could finish the hayburger in 5 minutes, and withstand the heat for 5 minutes with no milk, would win 1000 bits.

Ice laughed as he walked inside, "Ha. No way in Tartarus would I eat that thing. That's like eating fire." He pulled up a menu, ​"So whatcha gonna get?"​

@@Fractured,

“Well considering this place is fairly new, and I’m very exclusive on whom I invite into my little club here. Speaking of which...” Maverick reached into his vest pocket and procured a small letter which he handed to Nightingale, “This would be yours… well your invitation to be precise.”

Were Nightingale to check the letter there she would find inside a mostly pointless formalized invitation at this point as well as what appeared to be a card of some kind; blank white with a symbol of chaos printed on it’s front much like the door that Fuse had used to get here and that was the symbol found on the building’s logo.

Edited by Star Saber

I lowered my ears and they kinda drooped for a moment. Admittedly he was right. I had a job to do. Research was ongoing, and I'd never cared for working out. Why now? Why here? Why him? "Actually, yes. I don't get out much and Bangcolt has been the most I've gotten out ever, so maybe I'm generalizing when I say you're the only one I've really felt I'd have fun um........" Fighting with? Hanging out with? Training with? ".....what do we call this, exactly?"

Sparky took a scan of the surroundings and alerted me to the training bot. Ugh, that was there. Was it autonomous enough to come over and interrupt, or would it leave us alone?

This refers to a Skype RP, if anyone cares.

------------

Caliber had actually been craving another bout with Lektra--after all, considering how their last match was cut short...

"Eh, I'd settle for 'hanging out', really. Its...More natural to me, then it should be," he responded, taking out his sword from it's sheath, and starting to examine it, making sure it was ready for a spar...

"...I've been doing this a long time, actually..." He muttered, staring at it, before apparently snapping out of that little thought. "Anyways! This'll be a round two, right?" He asked, bouncing off the bleachers, to land next to her, "and if we wanna make this more interesting...Care to make a bet?"

---

The hooded ponies made their way straight into the midst of Bangcolt, keeping their heads down, their walking brisk. Heading straight towards the city's library--rumor has it they're more...Accepting, of letting commoners read their more...'Forbidden' books. After all, in a town as ruthless as this, you had to be willing to bend the rules...Or a pissed pony might bend your body in response. 

@@Fractured,

"Sending clones to fight... even though they're weak?... This only means shes buying alot of time"
Falza senses some activity below ground, but its too faint.

Most likely he would expect... large amounts of ice spikes, walls or even pillars to surprise attack him at any given moment right now,
but thought wrong as he suddenly knew it was something way bigger and extremely violent

"Must be a massive magic spell of some sort,
she wouldn't dare go small after all that had happened".

Falza used speed boost the second time reaching max speed of nearly 175 mph, then covered 70 meters in 1 second...
being nearly half way out of the blast radius while blue light kept bursting from the ground.

(decreasing attack strength)

Soon after the explosion took place, he only had another second to un-sheath Fezor in-front of him while he had turned around and casted guard.

Wind rose ferociously and the blast's outer magic rushed against Falza until the actual hardened wave layer instantaneously struck.

Large slabs of rocks was being lifted from under levering him upwards and tilting his weight back by little,... so he jumped slightly into the air.

While Struggling, Sleight's work of art had already pushed Falza further away from where he once was, letting this happen was his idea of blast surfing.
(Lowering magic pressure strength between the explosion and guard)

Good thing Fezor's thick dynamic blade heavily reduced and mostly moved the blast around Falza while his dark magic skin-like barrier took the rest.....

soon Falza lower back to ground pressing against it once more while the blast makes its final breeze.

He took some breaths without his helmet for 10 seconds while forcefully raising magic,
then after finishing he speed boosted all the way back reaching the crater's edge within 7 seconds... before skidding down inside leaning on Fezor like a skating blade.
Hitting piles of ground fragments below,... sends dust flying all over as he walks nonstop towards Sleight.

Hes nearly low on neural energy, so his body slightly shakes from using speed boost multiple times.

(Speed boost....only 1 left, Magic consumptions left: 1 finisher {he had 2 moderates, then added 2 smalls from that 10 second charge^[1 each 5 seconds], after using guard -moderate-})

@J.R.
"Oh..." Rarity paused, trying very hard to resist having her eyes roll back in her head; she hadn't realized how famished she had gotten just being out in the middle of that fight. "I think i'll take... just one small hayburger. Or, maybe two. Three." She coughed, hoping no one around her had heard her. Satisfied they hadn't, she fired a more serious look at Ice Blizzard. "Are you sure you don't want me to pay for this? It would be my pleasure."

@Star Saber
"Oh, you shouldn't have." Nightingale took the card, slipping it into her small saddlebag; despite how useless it seemed, it didn't pay to throw away unique objects. Or be rude to your hosts, for that matter. "Hmm... but on to business. I'm sure I wasn't invited here just for the party. Someone wants something from me, correct?"

@DarkusX
Sleight Mist sighed as she saw Falza walk down the slope towards her, not that she couldn't have predicted that. Checking her connections, she found that most of the moisture had been blown out of the area by the explosion, so she did the next best thing. A blade similar to the one she had made before out of ice appeared in front of her, along with a twin replica. These, however, were made out of raw magic; not as sharp as before, but capable of displacing painful amounts of energy into the body with a swing. She brandished them, taking a strange stance as Falza came closer.

"Okay... Caliber taught me a few things..." She muttered, tracking and remembering each fraction of Falza's movements in her memory. "Let's see if I can't add a few more."

Edited by Fractured

@@Fractured,
​Ice stifled a laugh as Rarity was hungry to the point where she could eat so much. It was a bit humorous, but nothing to be ashamed of. ​"C'mon, Rarity. Don't be ashamed if you're hungry."​ ​He gave a small shrug, "A lotta ponies eat a lot. And especially after a vigorous activity like all that fighting, sweating, magic usage, physical dexterity, rapid eye movement, adrenaline rushes--I'm losing my point. The point is, that the body needs more food the more stuff we do. Without it, we'd just drop from lack of proper nourishment."

​I​t was now their turn in line. Ice walked up, and looked over the options. ​"Hm...just a double hayburger and jumbo fries for me." ​He had realized a long time ago, that constantly doing everything for someone not only was overbearing, but robbed them of the gratification of giving. So, he decided why not let her pay if she wanted. no need to be rude, ​"Hm? Oh, Rarity if you wanna pay, you can."

@@Fractured

Wilhelm froze for an invisible fraction of a second in irrational horror. Then, his conscious mind caught up with his fear of disappointing Annette and he shook off the offending emotion like a dog shakes off water. 

He made a show of checking his pocket watch, then chuckled, smiling faintly. "This says that I'm perfectly on time. I therefore submit your statement to rigorous peer review, which will doubtlessly entangle you in an Equestriad Epoch's worth of red tape. No, I wouldn't do that to you - I wouldn't wish the scientific peer review process on anypony. But I digress."

Wilhelm paused for a moment, turning his next words over in his mind like a fine vintage of wine. "Today's about you." It feels... pleasant, almost. To dedicate a day to my... well, it'd be presumptuous to assume 'super special somepony,' but to Annette's pleasure, without being selfish or going back into the Pity Spiral of Doom. My, am I discovering the joys of romantic altruism?

He then took one of the two muffins, and devoured it as ravenously as a wolf. I didn't think I'd be so hungry. Wait, what had I even been eating? ...Nothing, that's what. Wilhelm subtly reminded himself to throw out the Bitalian takeout cartons as soon as possible. "I'm... um, sorry," Wilhelm said self-consciously. "I haven't eaten in awhile." 

As for the coffee, he took it gratefully, but if Annette paid close attention, she'd notice he never took more than one or two sips from it, as if coffee wasn't something that appealed to him any more. Too much over too short a time. There goes that particular acquired taste, at least for awhile. 

"So," Wilhelm said. "How was your... um, nearly-a-month?" A deep blush appeared on his cheeks. "And after you finish indulging a poor stallion, where'd you like to, um... go? Isn't that what you're supposed to offer? I think?" Absentmindedly, Wilhelm ran a hoof through his mane.

@@Fractured,

Maverick’s grin grew wider, “Well I’m always interested in creatures with talent and a… shall we say disregard for the rules.”

“Ahem…” Fuse interrupted as he cleared his throat, “Before you two get all buisness buisness buisness; I think we have some of our own to finish? Like my payment?”

“Ah of course, Mr. Fuse; I didn’t forget. The stallion tending the bar has your payment.”

“Good.” Fuse turned to leave the two, “I guess you two have fun with your little… chat.”

Maverick watched Fuse leave before turning his attention back towards Nightingale, “Shame about him, Genius at what he does but… ultimately lacks ambition.” The stallion motioned towards a nearby booth, “Care for a seat?” Edited by Star Saber

@@Fractured,

Having to stop a few meters away, Falza stabs and hold Fezor into the ground.
It was looking pretty dull from that explosion.... might not be sharp as before,

but still have equal chopping power of an axe through out its length.
"Take... first move... lets see your STAMINA" spoken a rashed steamy voice,... its either take action or be hunted down by 6 relentless blasters within the next lingering moment... knowingly Falza has slightly risen his aura.

A few minutes after the knocks sounded, a red-maned, white coated pony answered the door. "Who is it?" She peeked out cautiously; the tiny gold toned wyvern on her shoulder looked outward in disinterest, obviously not sharing her attitude in this situation. She blinked as she looked down, finally spying the pony sitting outside.

"Can I... help you?"

(Please quote me, mentions won't work correctly)

Chrissy sat up and turned to the pony who poked out of the door. The alicorn-shaped tall Unicorn disguise with snow coat and black mane/tail was possibly imposing, but with a smile on her face she hoped to not inspire fear. "Um, yes. Hi, I'm......Chrissy." It took a moment to get the name out. She wasn't about to reveal herself and it was need to know. This pony didn't need to know. Yet. "I'm seeking an audience with the Princesses for something extremely important. Believe me when I say this, it's not a trivial matter." She tried to push past the pony a bit to see into the room with her neck.

Caliber had actually been craving another bout with Lektra--after all, considering how their last match was cut short...

"Eh, I'd settle for 'hanging out', really. Its...More natural to me, then it should be," he responded, taking out his sword from it's sheath, and starting to examine it, making sure it was ready for a spar...

"...I've been doing this a long time, actually..." He muttered, staring at it, before apparently snapping out of that little thought. "Anyways! This'll be a round two, right?" He asked, bouncing off the bleachers, to land next to her, "and if we wanna make this more interesting...Care to make a bet?"

"A bet? Hold on." I looked around and felt for metal in the environment with my magic, reading Sparky's input and shuffled my hooves around. "There's not enough metal here. We should head to the normal arena. We were supposed to have a normal match anyway, remember?" He didn't fly, so we would have to walk.

"Let's go, and you can tell me about this bet idea on the way." I said this with a grin as I headed toward the Colosseum. Or arena. Whatever it was called. I wasn't even sure we were going the right way anymore. The city was huge and I'd been gone a while. "Um, am I even going the right way?"

"A bet? Hold on." I looked around and felt for metal in the environment with my magic, reading Sparky's input and shuffled my hooves around. "There's not enough metal here. We should head to the normal arena. We were supposed to have a normal match anyway, remember?" He didn't fly, so we would have to walk.

"Let's go, and you can tell me about this bet idea on the way." I said this with a grin as I headed toward the Colosseum. Or arena. Whatever it was called. I wasn't even sure we were going the right way anymore. The city was huge and I'd been gone a while. "Um, am I even going the right way?"

"Yeah, a bet." He confirmed, blinking upon her statement, "do you need metal to fight? I mean, you already got your lightning-swords-things..." He muttered, starting to follow her out the training arena.

"And the bet was...Hmm...How 'bout dinner? Loser has to buy. Winner picks the restaurant," he pitched. "And..." 

He frowned, looking around. "...I am the last pony you should ask for directions. I'm called the wanderer for a reason."

(I'm back or something)

Mars and Green were in the training arena, Mars standing at the side and green standing in front of a heavy punching bag in a ready position.

"Ready?" Mars said to green

"I think?"

"That works. Go!"

With a flash of light and the sound of thunder, Green was on the other side of the bag, sliding until he hit the wall with a soft thud, the bag falling into several pieces behind him.

"You still need to learn how to stop." Said Mars

"Yeah, Yeah, I know, I know" Green responded while putting away his sword. "'If you can't stop then you're gonna be wide open'" Green said in a mocking tone. "I would love to see you just stop after something like that, it's a miracle I don't go through the wall."

"At least try turning instead."

"I want to take a break, I'm gonna go get some food. Alone." Said Green.

"Oh you're mad at me now?"

"No, but I don't want your brother messing up my meal, he's always with you, hiding or something." Green looked around "plus he kinda scares me" he whispered to Mars. He started to walk out of the building

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going out to eat."

Edited by Mars Orbit

Sleight Mist dashed, kicking up ground with each step as she rushed towards Falza. Right before she came within a few feet's distance, however, she stopped, hard. Transitioning the force into excess power, she swung both blades. One went for a sweeping strike, while the other drilled directly forward exactly one second later, anticipating a jump backwards. And behind her, a third blade formed, standing at the ready, and crackling with the same painful energy.

--------

@Star Saber

"Why, yes; don't mind if I do." She walked over to the booth, choosing to sit down on the very edge of the right seat. She folded her hooves under her chin as she looked at him. "No ambition is an absolute sin, especially when it's linked with potential. Such a shame that it had to be attached to someone with Fuse's ability; we could've been quite wonderful together..."

-------

@Orion Caelum

"Let's see..." Anette placed a hoof under her chin, and looked up in thought. "After the dragon attack, the series of mass robberies, and the sun refusing to set, very exciting. And I can't believe i'm not joking about one of those." She looked down, and shot Wilhelm a smile. "This place is always exciting. New things are happening every day, and it's a bit hard to keep up." As she spoke, Heartthrob floated over, and nestled on the back of Wilhelm's head, between his ears. Anette kepth her expression as she walked over to him. "But, there was always something missing..." She turned around, so that she was standing next to him, and gave him a small bump. "I don't mind being anywhere, as long as it's when the ponies I care about." She laid her her head on Wilhelm's shoulder. "How does a walk sound?"

------

-snip-

"Ummm... i'm sorry, but..." The wyvern shot Chrissy a flat look, before dashing up the mare's shoulder, blocking her view. "I'm going to need more information... you wouldn't believe how many ponies come here claiming just that. That's why i'm here, i'm Moondancer, the princesses' personal assistant." The wyvern shot Moondancer a knowing look, and she added quickly. "And this is Talon, Princess Luna's personal Wyvern aide. We sorta keep things running, and help the princesses with everything they need assistance for."

------

@J.R.

"Thank you." Rarity nodded, and sat down. "And hungry or not, it does not do for a lady to eat so much in public, Ice Blizzard. In high culture, at least, it's absolutely a sin. Though I suppose it's not so bad, here in the down and dirty city of Bangcolt." She quickly opened up her purse, making sure she had enough to pay. She smiled at the gems tucked in the bottom lining; more than enough. "It's not quite as terrible as the rumors made it out to be. Sure, i'd take Ponyville or even Canterlot any day, but there's something to be said for the atmosphere here." She smiled. "It's not unpleasant."

-------

@Unicorncob@The Down Trotten

Trixie shot Rhetoric a wholly flat look from across the platform, while Terra tilted her head, but continued. "Terramancy, as you called it, has always been the exception. Even when I was just beginning, I found controlling earth to be far easier than any other form of magic. You could say it came naturally to me, though I have no way to explain how or why." She looked down. "Hopefully that's another one of the answers i'll receive when we reach our destination."

Trixie shot Rhetoric a wholly flat look from across the platform, while Terra tilted her head, but continued. "Terramancy, as you called it, has always been the exception. Even when I was just beginning, I found controlling earth to be far easier than any other form of magic. You could say it came naturally to me, though I have no way to explain how or why." She looked down. "Hopefully that's another one of the answers i'll receive when we reach our destination."

Starlight nodded as she listened to Terra's explanation of her abilities. Or, the lack thereof.

"Perhaps it's the special technique of your people?" She suggested, looking over to her, "They must have lived somewhere where they required the ability to move the earth around."

@@Fractured,
​Ice sat down with her at the table and looked over a menu for s bit. Rarity's comment about the atmosphere made him grin a little. It was indeed a very nice place to some and dangerous to others. ​"You have a point. I mean, there is such a thing as having good manners and good tastes in public. Ba-dmm-tssh! Get it? Tastes? As in food?"

​He laughed at his own terrible joke. ​"Hah! But yeah, you're not wrong. Although, Bangcolt is rough and tumble and all that good stuff. You should feel more comfortable here because everyone enjoys themselves no problem, so you won't get much criticism for just being yourself here. You can rest easy." ​After looking over the menu, he had decided what he wanted, ​"This is a really great town full of amazing ponies. From you, me, the princesses, the townsfolk, everybody, ya know?" ​He put the menu down, and looked at her, ​"I mean, ya know...the place has good atmosphere." ​He grinned, ​"You know what a meteorologist's favorite reptile? A blizzard!"

"Let's see..." Anette placed a hoof under her chin, and looked up in thought. "After the dragon attack, the series of mass robberies, and the sun refusing to set, very exciting. And I can't believe i'm not joking about one of those." She looked down, and shot Wilhelm a smile. "This place is always exciting. New things are happening every day, and it's a bit hard to keep up." As she spoke, Heartthrob floated over, and nestled on the back of Wilhelm's head, between his ears. Anette kept her expression as she walked over to him. "But, there was always something missing..." She turned around, so that she was standing next to him, and gave him a small bump. "I don't mind being anywhere, as long as it's when the ponies I care about." She laid her her head on Wilhelm's shoulder. "How does a walk sound?"

Wilhelm's muscles relaxed at Annette's touch, and he finally smiled in earnest. "I'm sure it's hard to keep up. By Celestia, I have so much to do! I have to check with Ms. Bolt about my order - and some precision lens-grinding techniques I hit upon - then Ice's birthday is coming up and I need to get him a present or make one, and I..."

He trailed off. "But that can wait for tomorrow." Wilhelm gently booped Annette on the snout. "A walk sounds great; I'd love to get some fresh air after being out for so long." He continued to just trot alongside her, content with the companionable silence.

He sniffed the air; the flowering trees on the Arena's upper-tier gardens seemed to be in bloom, though the cherries had bloomed awhile ago. Wonderful scent, but a pity about the last bit. There was a cafe up there he remembered hearing about; perhaps he should mention it to Annette later?

Edited by Orion Caelum

@@Fractured,

Falza hyper actively focused his mind to make very quick decisive moves. He lightly but quickly dashed backwards with simple shifting movements, dodgeing the first attack while still close to ground...
theres no need for jumping. Secondly, the stallion makes another body shifting dash to Sleight's left, dodgeing the screwing sword lunge. Falza stands ready for any other moves she'll try next.

Edited by DarkusX

@J.R.

"...Darling..." Rarity placed a single hoof on the table in Ice Blizzard's direction. "No..." She pulled the hoof away. "That was terrible. On line with one of Pinkie Pie's comedy skits, which you don't want to listen to unless you value your ears." She checked her purse again, then began to look around for the waiter. "What is it that you said you wanted again?"

-------

@Unicorncob@The Down Trotten

"Maybe. I can't know for sure. Though, for what's it worth, elemental magic didn't start to become really popular until Equestria's Renaissance period, after the tribes were united. If they were using it, it was probably something more primitive. Also..." She looked over in Rhetoric's direction. "If we're lucky, we won't have to communicate with them, but that's highly unlikely. So just keep it simple. Talk explicitly about what you want or need, and avoid talking about anything from the future. That includes the princesses, or anything related to them; at this time, they won't even have been heard of, and alicorns will be considered a myth. Don't claim to be friends with any non-unicorn, or even allude to it. And try not to act suspicious, or like you're pressing for information; word will travel fast, and suspicion even more quickly."

-------

@Orion Caelum

Anette walked along, just enjoying the sights and sounds of the world around her. She had always been one to appreciate everything, from the small to the large, and today was no exception. Everything from the radiance of the flowers, to the brilliance of the sky, to the scattered but strangely uniform ways that the ponies milled about, like they did. Rushing to businesses, or just enjoying their lives in the moment, like she was; she put on a colorful smile for them. Today was a day to be happy.
"Say, Wilhelm..." She finally decided to break the silence, looking to the stallion next to her. "When's the last time you had a moment like this?"

--------

@DarkusX
As Falza dodged, Sleight Mist pressed the attack, making a diagonal slash with one to cover the most distance. The other two swords responded shortly after the first one made the attack; moving forward simultaneously, they drilled forward to either side of it, ensuring that anything that dodged left or right after the first attack would be struck. All the while, Sleight Mist watched, eyes carefully notating down every move that Falza made, processing and storing it.

Edited by Fractured