Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help with my OC guy!

IndigoStarstorm

Hey guys! I was wondering if some pony could help come up with a backstory for my OC. Here's a picture of him...

BtW sorry for the poor quality I made a crappy hand drawing with the five minutes of free time I had...

I also came up with an idea for a cutie mark. Here it is...

post-35596-0-98519500-1443665735_thumb.jpg

post-35596-0-11019600-1443665815_thumb.jpg

Edited by IndigoStarstorm

I get the feeling that he should be a knight of some sort... Like, a knight held in high regard.

Edited by Venomous

I get the feeling that he should be a knight of some sort... Like, a knight held in high regard.

I have that feeling too, but not in an uptight way. He's heroic, and carries out his responsibilities, but he might also take time to enjoy life and have fun. :)

I have that feeling too, but not in an uptight way. He's heroic, and carries out his responsibilities, but he might also take time to enjoy life and have fun. :)

That sounds good to me.

He could be a baddass and a chill guy

• Brohoof 1

Uhh, Sure, I'll just examine him for a minute then I'll post something long and inane to the point you'll love it or just tell me "Bog Off.".

When i've imagined it i'll throw a letter your way.

Uhh, Sure, I'll just examine him for a minute then I'll post something long and inane to the point you'll love it or just tell me "Bog Off.".

When i've imagined it i'll throw a letter your way.

Please do. I would appreciate any feedback.

Please do. I would appreciate any feedback.

He's actually quiet hard for me to imagine with a critique view, yes i know it sounds strange. But, sometimes I struggle. I'm going to try for a bit more, but if i can't think of anything by sunday next week, i may not be able to help you.

• 4 weeks later...

Coming up with a whole backstory may be a little hard but maybe a part of it can be that he had to fight in some Pegasus war in the dark & thundery weather but he was able to survive & somehow he earned his cutie mark (but I guess it seems silly how a young colt would fight in a war so... :lie:) also, I don't know if you needed help with his name but I think Lightning Knight or Silver Sword kinda suits him. :squee:

Maybe his backstory could be that his father was the captain of the royal guard before Shining Armour and that got him into the royal guard but he doesn't always follow orders and is quite laidback about things and is also very brave

Just an idea :rarity: