Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, first post here

Metzger

Oh wow :wub:

so awesome lol

You're really good;

you have to teach me how to do that in MS paint.

I have been told I can draw (lol), but I just can't paint my drawings...

I mess them up or take too long, either by hand or computer :(

Well I rarely see that hammer online but I don't think I have seen that armor before :B lol

That hammer is actually a very old hammer and has made it's way through all the Capcom Monster Hunter titles thus far because of it's uniqueness. It's a generation 1 hammer called the Dead Revolver, the armor is a clash made up one closely relating the the first generation guild armor set healer.

I have no training in art, but I can surely try and help you with what I know as far as painting, do you have means of uploading your sketches?

• Brohoof 1

That hammer is actually a very old hammer and has made it's way through all the Capcom Monster Hunter titles thus far because of it's uniqueness. It's a generation 1 hammer called the Dead Revolver, the armor is a clash made up one closely relating the the first generation guild armor set healer.

I have no training in art, but I can surely try and help you with what I know as far as painting, do you have means of uploading your sketches?

the armor does look guild-ish :o

though I didn't know that hammer was from the 1st generation... I don't own a PS ):

Anyway, yeah I have a scanner that I could use if I really need to, though I just usually use my cellphone camera because it's somewhat faster and less noisy :3 lol

Oh and I just made a muffin pic for my muffin phase :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Lol! I love it! it's in the same color and taste practically! I'd like to see the cupcake stage already!

Yeah, I'm a old hunter of the past and served the online servers to my max hr20 level before the closing of the first generation chapter.

Do you have an idea of what you would like for an avatar in the future?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lol! I love it! it's in the same color and taste practically! I'd like to see the cupcake stage already!

Yeah, I'm a old hunter of the past and served the online servers to my max hr20 level before the closing of the first generation chapter.

Do you have an idea of what you would like for an avatar in the future?

there's a cupcake stage? :o lol

would you explain to me how stages work?

the highest hr was 20 by then?

And I might have started another topic asking for someone to draw an avatar for me, but I actually have no idea of what I want... :blush:

btw I didn't realize the muffin had the same design until now lol

Edited by Metzger

there's a cupcake stage? :o lol

would you explain to me how stages work?

the highest hr was 20 by then?

And I might have started another topic asking for someone to draw an avatar for me, but I actually have no idea of what I want... :blush:

btw I didn't realize the muffin had the same design until now lol

Yes, throughout the forums, our cutie mark progresses as we become more involved with the forums, namely by our post count.

While I'm not to concerned with it, I'm at stage 3, the Parasprite stage.

So far from what I've discovered here, you start off with a blank flank, then to Muffin, Cupcake, and then Parasprite. I have no idea however, what future marks are. I know there's a Bunny, Butterfly, Phoenix, and maybe some other ones I can't remember at this time.

As far as avatars go, you mentioned something akin to a hunter pony. This has sparked ideas, but I'm not entirely sure as to what exactly. I'm probably assuming something related to Monster Hunter.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how forums really work, but that kinda makes me feel pressured to make posts just to be a real member :wacko:

Sparked ideas? How so?

Something related to Monster Hunter sounds cool, even though I'm not a veteran like you :3

You've never played any of the previous titles before? not even for the psp?

I might be able to come up with a pony just for you that's monster hunter related, but lately, I've been having strange images and dreams of....my last creation...Marionette...

WEIRD! Lol :P

• Brohoof 1

You've never played any of the previous titles before? not even for the psp?

I might be able to come up with a pony just for you that's monster hunter related, but lately, I've been having strange images and dreams of....my last creation...Marionette...

WEIRD! Lol :P

Nope, I didn't know of the series until I got Tri :o

Well I still don't know what I want lol

But I'd be grateful if you could come up with something :3

I might try to mess around with my own sketches later on and see if I can make something decent...

And I'm looking forward to hearing more of that Marionette :)