private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

(edited)

Deja was focused on the blood she was pulling from the mare's neck. So much so, tqht she didn't even notice her biting her hoof as she fed. She pulled away to swallow a mouthful of blood and only then did she notice the made drinking of her hoof. She lightly licked the mare's wound before truing to out her fangs away without success.

Edited by dusk shade

Summer noticed that she had stopped and pulled away, she looked up at her both of there eyes connecting. "I love you Deja, and now we can be together forever, I will teach you all I know but there are some differences you and I like, since you're cloud walking that means you have wings now does that make you an alicorn? Ask Echo he'll describe what the wings look like." Summer layed down on the bed cuddling up to Deja hoof.

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

Deja almostbcalled her insane when she said they had wings. Until Echo pointed out shevwa srightbabout cloud walking requiring wings. Even as they talked, she subconsciously unfurled the thin wings that felt so strange on her unicorn body. "Not an alicorn...I'm not quite certain of the classification", she admitts as she marvels her wings. "I love you Summer, we both do', she said and kissed her cheek.

"well you're my alicorn princess of love Deja but I would suggest hiding those with magic, ponies would get freaked out I think. Summer wrapped around Deja still sitting on the bed, hey look your bit mark is healed already." Summer lifted her hoof so Deja could look at it.

Deja smiled at her nickname though she was fairly sure that title belonged to Princess Cadence. She looked at her hoof was again bewildered by the effects of thr vampiric transition. "How do I get these fangs to stay hidden", she asked still fighting with him as she his her new wings with a spell.

"Um yeah the teeth are a bit of a pain in the flank to control, but thinking happy things and/or being happy makes them go away, see mine have already gone away because i'm so happy right now, you'll get used to it, it will just take some time but we have plenty of that now."

Deja smiled as she listened to the mares heartbeat after nuzzling her. She left to Echo see her and he did Stoll grinning at his new wings and fangs, kissing her deeply bit sire what he was doing but mainkyngoing on instinct. "So if I end up biting you will you be mad"?

"No i rather enjoyed it actually, it's a good pain like when you're in the shower and the water is just burning you but you like the pain, Emerald told me that, her and her Coltfriend Crescent feed on each other all the time, and they love doing it, they mix it into there love life to she says."

Echo stood there lickig his fangs as he thought about getting them to sit hidden in his mouth and eventually pulled it off, only keeping them in the base of his mouth as he playfully nibbled her ear for a moment before pulling away. "I love you, Summer..and I mean you, not just the season".

"I think I know that Echo and the fangs with retract eventually so don't worry." Summer layed on her side today was just wonderful and they had come back. "Oh Echo I love you, you great lump." Summer layed there, "you can keep nibbling my ear it's nice, do it some more."

He smiled and went back to gently nibbled her ear, careful trying not to hit it with his fangs as he went about her ear. She was right though, after a while of happily chewing her ear, his fangs went down into his mouth. "So, will they come out on command or do they just pop when blood is around", he asked with true curiosity as he kissed her nose. "I love you times infinity"

Summer giggled and blushed. "There a bit temperamental but on command yes, getting them to go away well you'll get the hang of it, but be careful around other ponies if they cut themselves well you must control yourself or Emerald will pay you a visit and well it won't end well. She will do the same to me so we must stay focused in public but here." Summer rolled onto her back. "Well here it doesn't matter."

"What would she do to us if I accidentally bit some pony", he asks a little nervously as he smirked at her before tickling her exposed belly, making good on his promise from a few days ago. He didn't let up until she had tears in her eyes from the tickle attack and eventually laid beside toying with his new wings.

"Oh Luna I can't breathe again ah um biting would get you in trouble but once you start it's hard to stop if you can't you'll kill the victim, then...then Emerald will kill you no rouge actions so yeah." Summer tried to recover from her ticking marathon. "Oh you got me again."

"I don't want to die", he sqauked playfully befire nodding and nuzzling her. "No biting amypony, except you", he asked before ruffling his thin leathery wing a bit and sitting up, his ADHD kicking in as he shook his head a bit trying to see how dizzy he could get, just being his random self.

"what...are...you doing" still catching her breath, she shook her head at him well the rest of time is not going to be boring that is for sure. That thought made her smile at him, she lay there at his hooves and she was so happy just to look at him or her both of them were lovely.

"Huh", he asked as she snapped back to reality for a moment. "Trying to get myself dizzy. Wanna see eif I can make myself fall out if the cloud, just curious", he said knowingbhed survive thanks to the new wings though he had forgotten one major detail. Flying required some practice, something he hasn't had. He held her close to him, lightly nibbling her ear as he enjoyed her closeness.

"you can't fall out of a cloud when you have wings it doesn't work like that, the clouds are like the ground to us now making yourself dizzy won't make you fall through the ground so, well yeah you're being silly Echo, but then that's fine I love you for it you keep in up."

(edited)

He looked at her kind of funny. "So I literally can't fall out if a cloud even if I'm sleeping", he asked forgetting he had been lying in her cloud bed for three days when she had killed him. "Hey so am I technically dead or undead now", he asked her with a serious look loving the idea of being a zombie.

Edited by dusk shade

(I forget these things sorry mate)

"um, undead we are kinda dead but well not are we it's weird so we still work the brain and heart and so on but the blood brings us back from death so we might even be still alive technically I guess, I...I dont really know Echo, keep nibbling on my ear it's really nice,"

(It is not a problem. Didn't want to bug you but it had been a while so I thought I'd mention it).

Echo nodded as he listened to what she had to say about their classifications, smiling at the fact that she still wasn't sure. He heeded her request and went back to chewing in her ear laying beside her as he nibbled on her fleshy hearing socket.

Summer giggled as he nibbled away, "that is really nice, you keep that up you're making me a very happy pegasus, so what for the both of you now? I mean will this change anything, but apart from that question I can't leave your side for a least a week it's the crucial stage in the process, i've taken time off work so don't worry about me you are the priority right now." She smiled at him.

"Well other than trying to hire ponies here and there, not really. Deja may have some pqln later in the week.. But other than that, I can't really think of anything", he said and let her ear go. "Speaking of", he said as Deja switched into control gently sniffing the mare's neck, twh scent if her blood overwhelming as it became clear she had limited control of her thirst, her fangs popping out.

Summer looked at Deja's expression and her fangs, "so you are gonna be the trouble side then at least Echo is ok." Summer moved closer to her, "go on it's fine, just be gentle with me we'll get through this Deja, you'll see but we were all like this to start with me included." Summer put her neck right next to her mouth.

Deja wrinkled her nose at her words, trying not to bite her but failed horribly as she pierced her neck with her fangs she was still getting used to. She wanted to stop but couldn't, the blood was something she couldn't get enough of and that worried her. If she couldn't control herself around Summer, how would she not bite anypony else she ran into?