private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

"you what I'm not Deja!?" she said in protest, she then bit his neck, her voice coming into his mind. "see it's not too hard for us to connect like this, now if I do this..." Summer set of Echo's adrenal glands filling his body with pleasure she then "resumed can you feel that?" 

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

Echo smirked but let out a sharp exhale as she bit down on his neck. He was alright until she spoke and set off his adrenal glands, sending pleasure through his body. "Summer....this is really...", he paused trying to find the proper words. "This is amazing", he said groaning as she fed

Summer bit a bit deeper as she continued, "that is good my love I'm glad you feel good it's all I want to do for you, I was trying to teach Deja that before you can try if you want?" Summer kept feeding in the meantime as she waited for a response she kept making his glands work overtime. 

He smiled and once she had finished pull his own fangs lightly biting her and trying to trigger her adrenal glands like she had his, succeeding after two tries and feeding gently as he triggered her pleasure, holding her in his hooves, thinking to her as he fed. 'Am I doing it right'?

Summer replied verbally, "yeah...that...is good..." She was in a state of euphoria and the amount of adrenaline being pumped into her system was putting her on cloud nine, she relaxed even more knowing that Echo was not going to do anything rash to her, with Deja there was still a degree of worry in the back of her mind.

Echo finished after a couple of minutes and cozied up next to her on the couch licking up any blood that trickled out before kissing her neck lovingly. "I'm glad you enjoyed that, I know I did", he smiled and use this magic to pull a cozy blanket for them from who knows where and wrapped them in it, his eyes heavy as he felt very full from her blood and tired from the meal.

Summer was in a similar state of near tiredness, "come on then let's have a little sleep I think I earned one." Summer giggled, then snuggled next to her coltfriend and closed her eyes, "you are the best mare/coltfriend a mare could have, I get two when everyone else just gets one." She was starting to fall asleep. 

Echo nuzzled her lightly and cuddled into her soft coat. "You earned, that's right", he said and kissed her deeply as he drifted off to sleep. "We are really that awesome", he asked quietly and put a hoof around her. "Good night, Summer, rrest easy, Deja will be out for blood in the .morning", he smiled

A weak smile "yay." She then spoke more normally, "yes you are that awesome you are best most special the best unicorn I have ever met and my life is all the better for it for you Echo and Deja you've made me so happy words do it so little justice." she was close to drifting off.

He nuzzled her lightly nibbling her manr and kissed her cheek as he too fell gently asleep, an uncommon sight, him sleeping soundly but one she would get often. When he sold in the morning he stretched out and let himself fall off the couch, shaking the sleep from his face.

Summer was still asleep snoring her little head of still as happy as she was from last night, she tried to cuddle up to the space that Echo left but she simply curled up into a ball and kept snoring. "no, don't...you...no...where...is..." she said out loud as she snored. A big smile still on her face.

Echo knew he would probably be better off waiting until she said it was safe for Deja and him to go out alone before leaving and just ly back on the couch, cuddling up against his marefriend cozily. "Good night, again", he murmured as he wiggled under the blanket, going back to sleep.

As he came back to her she unconsciously hugged him and pulling herself back to him, then then put her head on his chest. "aw...that...is...where....I...put....my...pillow" A smile still on her face her hug was tight and she was still snoring. her dreams were rather pleasant that night, in her lover's arms. 

Echo smiled conrentky as she used him as a fluffy pillow, stroking her mane as she slept, now wanting to wake her and spoil their tender moment. He kept quiet but thought to himelef about how lucky he had been to get slammed by her a fee days before and how happy he was now, eternal love that would never die did that to a a pony.

Summer woke up from Echo's movements but she was fine with it. "hey...there...handsome, fancy seeing you here." Summer snuggled into his fur she was still very happy. "I didn't wake you did I? I hope not, so have any plans for today I think you're ready to go outside if you want."  

Echo sat up and smiled at her slew of questions."You didn't wake me, I think I woke you. And I'm not handsome, I'm just plain dashing", he teased and kissd her nose. "As for any plans, couldn't hurt to get Pinkie her supplies again...she's probably a bit upset after a few days without them, you know"?

"Well it's settled then we shall run your shop today and see what happens." she kept trying to lie on his legs though no really wanting to move yet. "hey stop moving pillow!" she readjusted herself on his legs looking up at him. "Did I say you could move pillow?" She had a playful look in her eyes.

(edited)

"No, I'm not a good pillow, I'm all bony and stuff", he cried playfully back and laid back down. "Ah, pinkie can wait a while, I am cozy with you...but you know, keep sitting on my legs and I might start to think you don't want me to leave, almost like you can't live without me in your sight", he laughed in delight at the thought of her supposed obsession.

Edited by dusk shade

(dude check your English :D)

"that might be a possibility I love you too much, Mr. Pillow." She looked into his eyes she did not want to leave him ever just being with him was one of the nicest things she ever felt. "I really don't want you to leave at all ever actually." 

Echo looked at her a little shaken by what she had said but smiled a goofy smile. "But if I never leave, I can't work and Déjà can't make any updates to her gallery, she'll lose customers and so will I, eventually we would both lose our businesses, you don't want that, right", he asked the mare with a healthy dose of logic he rarely used.

Summer sat up from that, "no I didn't mean that of course I don't want either of you to lose you're businesses, i'm sorry." Summer looked down at her hooves, "you're both defiantly the more mature one in this relationship, at least you're think more that five minuets from now."

He chuckled and smiled again. "Hey, I know you didn't mean it like that. But hey, we already technically died... Man...I wish I had thought of this before...I always wanted to fake my death and climb out from the casket...I had the chance and forgot to tell you the plan...man hindsight is evil", he says with a light laugh. "So, we can go back to work or is Déjà still unsafe in your opinion"?

"you are fine, I don't know about Deja she wants the blood too much she's feeding on me more than once a day it's not good there maybe a solution but I don't know." Summer got off the couch and went into the kitchen and returned with two apples, then sat next to them again. "I want you to suck on this as if it was me, then Deja for the other one I want to judge your reactions." 

He looked at her with a strange look and raised an eyebrow a bit. "This....is an apple", he protested but bit the the apple gently like he would her, the apple calming him which he hasn't expected. "Blood substitute", he asked as he let Deja take over and she immediately looked towards her neck.

Summer gave Deja the other apple, "these are a substitute to me if I'm not around here feed on it, like it was me but you don't have to be gentle with an apple and they are a bit a dozen so all you want really." Summer moved so she was sitting parallel with Deja, she smiled at her.