private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

Deja sniffed the apple and looked back at the mare's exposed neck clearly losing interest in the fruit as her fangs popped out. "But why feed off apples when your blood is so.....wonderful", she asked and advanced towards her licking her fangs in anticipation.

Summer looked at her, "nope not right now Deja." Summer then punched her in the nose. "bad vampire, pay attention eat the apple you can have me afterwards you blood crazy mare." Summer regretted hitting her but she did remember that she said for her to do that or tickle her.

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

Deja looked a brutal mix of hurt, confused and angry at being punched and only hissed inching closer as the hood to her about had made her want to bite the made even more. Though this bite was more than a simple feeding, if she got her fangs on Summer it would be a very angry painful bite meant to hurt her.

Summer lent back, "um OK punch did not work tickle then." Summer lept at her so she was on top of her she started tickling her ferociously, hope you are as ticklish as Echo is. Please let you be as ticklish as him. She put her wings into her mix she was desperate to snap her out of it.  

(back in few hours)

Edited by Emerald Bolt

Deja only stared blankly at the made pinning her as she tried to tickle her. "What are you doing", she asked in an annoyed tone still aiming for her back after the hoof to the face. She leaned up and latched her fangs into the mare's neck going for blood and pinning her in her hooves. Deja had thought these things would stop her but her love for blood trumped natural ticklishness or pain.

Summer was not enjoying herself at all, She tried to fight her off, but Deja was taking her blood and weakening her the whole time she stuggled. "Deja please stop, I don't want it right now, Echo! Take over she's hurting me." She she squirmed trying to escape from her grip.

(edited)

Déjà had a firm grip and Echo had to force her off which wasn't easy since he had to fight her for control and she wasn't giving up easy. "Let me drink my fill, don't you love me", she thought into Summer's head angrily before Echo finally managed to take over and pull the fangs out and rapidly apologizing.

Edited by dusk shade

"oh Echo." Summer hugged Echo with a tight grip "she frightens me whens she gets like that I wish she could control herself better, I wish she would get better she's going to be my challenge." Summer cuddled up to to Echo was in a state of fear aswell, Deja scared her.

Echo only held her close to him speechless. He couldn't find the words he wished to speak, the taste of her blood filled his mouth and he knew Déjà was dangerous. "Summer....I'm so sorry...I tried to keep her under control, I really did", he muttered as she licked her neck clean of the bloody mess Déjà had left. "We'll figure something out, I promise".

"I hope so I love her more than life, just like you but she has a real problem that we must fix or you will hunted if she attacks anypony well I don't want to lose either of you." Summer nestled into him and cried she was crying for Deja more than for herself, she was terrified of her at this moment.  

Echo cradled the made in his h9ves knowing Déjà was making things extremely difficult for all of them. "Am I safe to go out while Deja is behaving this way", he asked hoanetly scared to go outside for fear of hurting someone and having Emerald end his and Déjà's lives.

"No it's not, I mean if she can take over then she is a danger outside she can just, well she can't control herself with me and my blood is not as tempting as a non-vampires it's a thing they are in tiers, their's ponies there the best then there's me and other vampires, then apples for some reason and then animals after that (I mean things like dogs)."

Echo sat up and kissed her cheek. "Alright, so basically I'm under house arrest until she calms down, that's fine I suppoee, more time with you at least", he said and smiled a bit again. "But she should calm down soon I think,I mean last night she was fairly gentle with you, right"?

"last night was fine, it's just when she gets like before that scares me half to death, my cousin had this much trouble through as well with her transition, just you seem fine and she is having so much troubles it's hard for me." Summer kissed him lightly, she kept her hug. 

Echo looks at her and cracked a grin. "Its probably because I'm too dumb to become addicted", hr said simply and knocked on his skull, a resounding sound from the contact. "No brain in this skull", he joked and stood up. "Okay, so house arrest, never thought a mare would hold me prisoner, didn't know I was that desirable as a inmate".

Summer lay on the couch on her front as he got off the couch, "we you are and so is Deja, so never you worry about that I guess we a both having a holiday from our normal lives so pinkie and the gallery are just going to have to wait. Oh I hope that you two can have time off."

(edited)

"Well, we do own the gallery and the prank shop... So...I'm pretty we can take time off, we have employees after all", he said rationalizing his thoughts and smiling sarcastically. "Really, though...I'm your prisoner", he asked with a playful grin. "What's that make you, the big scarry vampire warden"?

Edited by dusk shade

"something to do? Hey...TICKLE!!" Summer lept off the couch and and ran towards Echo, "see how well you can use those wings of yours or I will tickle you to the next year." Summer was slow on purpose for him to start running or flying she wanted to take both their minds off what had happened.

Echo jumped into the air hovering above her, just out of reach but she could see his flapping was sloppy. "You will never take me alive, you evil monster you", he cackled playfully as he hovered but his sloppy flapping brought back down so he started running from her.

"oh you cant escape me without your wings my little prey! Come to Summer, I promise I wont tickle you!" She was chasing him she could probably catch him if she wanted but she was seeing how much both of them were having fun so she did not catch up to him extending the chase around the living room.

Echo cackles in glee as he evades her with ease, up until he trips on his own foot, falling up the stairs. "Ouch, don't eat me", he cried in giddy excitement at getting to act childish with her, something he barely got to do with anypony. "I'll bote you back, I bet you taste amazing".

Summer nearly crashed into him. She stood there in front of him in a hunter style stance with herself hunched, "oh I taste amazing thank you but that has no matter on my tickling you." She then pounced onto him playfully and started tickling him, "oh I have you now."     

"Help me, help me please, I'm gonna die", he cried out in exaggerated distress as she fell upon him with her tickling assault. It took him multiple attempts to free himself and get up on his hooves. "Summer, don't kill me", he crowd out as he ran back down the stairs.

"hey I'm not done with you yet my little pray pony!" She rushed up the stairs after him, chasing as she went. "stop running you little bugger i'm gonna get you and there is nothing you can do about it, you shall be killed by TICKLING! haha." She lept for him in the hall...

He jumped over her and headed out to the roof sitting up there watching the ponies below. He waited calmly for the made to join him, he himself planning to make her sit with him and watch Ponyville from above. He pulled a pillow from his illusions and laid back on the cloud roof awaiting his stalker.