Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

"well I guess that is ok then, I can only do that once a day though you need time to recover from me doing that." Summer smiled she was happy that he did at least not find it a totally horrible experance. She moved back and kissed his neck and sucked the excess blood of him at the same time. "kissed it better." she then resumed her laid out stace as before.

Echo nodded as he rubbed his neck, feeling the fang holes. "So I will count that as a vampire hickey, okay", he asked palyfully grinning at her as he felt his heart rate slowing to normal again. "And one more thing, if I do join you guys, um how often will I have to drink from some pony", he asked bluntly.

"Never, at all only once, we as a species steal 'life force' blood is the best, and the best tasting, but then need not be from a pony, a cow, or apple, griffon, or whatever really and even then only once in a few weeks. Feeding on you there will keep me going for a full month, but you always want more, like when you are satisfied with a hay burger, but then someone gives you another you can eat it so you do, making you just as satisfied but the process of 'eating' the burger is what it's about. I also need regular food and get hungry and thirsty like everypony else but I can go weeks without either but the hunger pain would be awful."

Echo nodded slowly as he listened to her words. "Okay, I was scared I was gonna have to go drinking ponies all the time", he said with a sigh of relief before leaning lightly on her side boredly blowing on her ear, grinning as it flicked from the sudden cool blasts of air.

Summer giggled for his action, "what are you doing to my ear." The comment was said in jest, but she continued to lay there, she had not had blood since her own trials when she first became a vampire, she was happy that she could fully control herself which she was rather content. 

Echo couldn't help but giggle at her giggles. "I am torturing you, deal with it", he said smiply as he continued to blow on her ear giggling at her ear's twitching and flicking. "Do you not like your super special torture", he asked playfully as he lightly bit her ear.

Summer was now laughing he was tickling her, "stop it now that's making me ticklish..." she covered her mouth, then looked at him. "no don't you even think about it Echo you just stop blowing my ear now you hear me you silly unicorn." She knew full well her words were pointless but she said them anyway. 

(edited)

He only grinned more at her pleading words. "No, I think I'll keep going", he said and nibbled her ear, blowing on it a she did. He used his magic to create another him, who nibbled on her other ear, the two Echos torturing her on both sides without any sign of mercy.

Edited by dusk shade

Summer was squirming in the middle of them. Trying to wiggle out of it but then not trying that hard. "no...no" she kept laughing. "no...hahaha stop it...no...I can't breath, no stop." Summer could not help but keep laughing she was being tickled with mercy. "no hahaha stop it Echo..."

(edited)

He eventually let his mirage fade and smirked before kissing her cheek. "All right, I think you've had enough, huh", he asked with a cheeky grin as he muzzled her wing gently. "Sorry if I was too rough with you, won't happen again", he teasingly offered not to do it again.

Edited by dusk shade

Summer was catching her breath for a few moments, she gave him a glance. "that is too much I couldn't breathe oh Luna don't do that again for a while." She layed there breathing quickly her tummy going up and down she really needed to catch her breath. "Oh that was crazy, you are crazy."

"Yeah I'm crazy", he said with a crooked smile. "Have you not met Deja Vu, my slightly less insane counter part", he chuckles and lays down next to her. "Also...let me just say. I will do that again to you, just won't tell you when or where, next time may be your neck not your ears".

Summer looked up at him still panting, "where then... oh never mind." her face went red a little, "we'll see about that. Oh I'm tickled out you have worn me out Echo you nutter." Summer still could not move panting away, him and his clone really did a number on her, she was quite spent for the few more minutes.

"Of course, it may not really be your neck either. You do have a few other body parts, don't you", he smirks before tickling her belly with a fiendish cackle. "You will never escape my ticklish wrath. You can never hope to survive against my tickling tactics".

"No stop it enough now Echo." Summer's voice was not as playful as it was before, she sat up and pushed him away a little, "I can't take anymore tickling right now Echo." Her voice and manner then changed, back to her usual softness, "Want dose Deja think about the bite, did she feel it?"

Echo backed off a bit at her sudden change and nodded. "She felt it sure", he said limply as he stepped off the couch. "Sorry about that", he said, his energy drained by her sour tone. "She hadn't really explained how she felt yet but I don't think she minded, considering she isn't insulting me for being childish".

"Sorry Echo I like being tickled really just only once in a few hours I can't take anymore of it." She looked at the clock. "time is passing us by I will have to go to work soon, but yeah don't stop with tickling just not so much of it will ya Echo." She gave him a reassuring smile.

Echo smiled again and nodded when she told him she would be leaving soon. He walked over and pecked her cheek gently. "All right, I will tickle you again though", he warned her as he let go. "So I'll head to Emerald's house in a few, then", he said with a playful chuckle.

"Yeah ok then, Echo be nice to her and explain it all she's opened minded too, anyway I must go." Summer kissed him back and then walked to the door. "don't make a mess ok?" With that Summer opened the door and left. Off to work for her shift. (will be around six rp hours)

• Brohoof 1

"I'd never make a mess", he said as he headed out the door after her to go see Emerald. He dropped down to the ground, lightly knocking on the mare's door before Deja Vu took over. She was after all the better one for logical conversation and they both knew it well.

Emerald opened the door, her appearance was messy she had just gotten out of bed. "hello can I help you. please tell me there nothing guardy in what you're about to ask me. I am really not up for it today, I'm rambling what can I do for you miss?" Emerald looked at Deja in the doorway.

"I was referred to your expertise in a particular.. Subject", started simply before introducing herself. "My name is Deja Vu, I am a good friend of Summer's, she made a rather interesting offer to me...one that I believe you know a bit about", she finished not saying what she was there for, leaving it to the nare discretion. A simple tactic in business to size up the other pony in terms of usefulness.

"One of Summer's friends hey?" Emerald stepped aside and motioned for her to come in. Emerald sat on a seat in her radio room, essentially her living room. "Now you say somthing I have expertise in and she's offered it to you?" Emerald raised her hoof to her chin, she thought about it. "I think I know what you are talking about but you tell me."

Deja Vu followed her into the room standing by the door, a little restless. "Well as I am certain you are aware, she is a vampire/, she says simply before continuing. "Yesterday she offered to turn me as well, though I had a few concerns to the idea. She told me to talk to you".

"So we are talking about that subject. Well yes if course I turned her myself, she took it a lot better than I did she's quite capable little lass, she offered to turn you then? Why is that I mean it's a massive deal, but you're in good hooves if you accept her offer. Apart from my question what do you want to know?"