Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

Summer was breathing sharply as Deja fed on her, "Easy Deja my love that hurts you biting rather deeply...but it's fine you'll get used to the thirst." Summer laid down with Deja still feeding. "only...a...few...more...minutes...love...you...you're...taking a lot...a lot of...blood out of me." Summer was panting heavily as Deja fed on her.

Deja barely heard her words over the sound of her blood rushing through her viens as she fed. She eventually forced herself to pull away and lihhhtky ivk upbthe excess blood. It was quite . Difference between the two. She hasn't felt comfortable drinking any pony's blood and now she could barely stop herself while Echo was fine with or without.

Summer was panting in a small pool of blood, "I...I think...you...have...a...problem" Summer could not move she needed to recover from the feeding she just managed to raise one of her hooves to stroke Deja's face she had a smile but she hurt a lot from that feeding Deja tried to suck her dry and it was not pleasant. 

(edited)

Deja looked at her and her blood and started licking the pool of blood the mare was laying in before looking down at her hungrily though she did manage tonkeeo herself back a bit, laying with her eyes drooped down as she eyed the mare listening to her heart, smelling the blood.

Edited by dusk shade

"Deja?...I can't take anymore...you're going to kill me...please...listen...fight the feeling, it's not you..." Summer pushed Deja face trying to get her attention, ​Somepony help me i was not ready for her to be affected by the blood demon so quickly. "Emerald...help me..." Summer said with a whisper  

Deja sat there watching the mare, her nostrils visibly flaring as she snifffed the air, taking in thevscent if Summer's blood. "What isn't me, the thirsy feels so natural", she said quietly as she inched a bit closer wanting another taste. Blood was like a drug for her. She had a taste and now she needed more. She needed more of Summers. All of Summer's blood if she could get it.

Summer had panic and terror in her eyes, weakly "no more, please I...gonna die if...you have...anymore please it's the monster it's the one that wants the blood not you, just stop...I...I..." Summer passes out she just could not stay awake.

(I will bring in Emerald if needed)

Deja looked at her laying limply unconscious and lost interest in her fit the time being. She walked over to the wall and sat by it watching her closely still listening tibher breathing, her heartbeat, her bloodstream. She had managed not to take from her unconscious body but only just. She was scared now that she would hurt Summer badly or that she may already have hurt her.

(UM time skip is in order)

Several hours later...

Summer opened her eyes and shot up, her blood came back and her wounds healed. "DEJA!" She looks around to see her in the corner, she gets up and races to her, "are you ok? I did not frighten you did I? Look me in the eyes are you ok?"

The mare's muzzle still held a decent amount amount her marefriend's blood as she looked her in the eye. "All I could hear when I was drinking was your blood ruahingm..your heart racing....I couldn't stop myself..why couldn't I just take a but of blood and be done....Echo handles it but I can't, that doesn't make any sense", she had begun to ramble as she nuzzledbher neck, her fangs still out and about.

"let's not do that again, Deja I don't know why you are the only one with a problem but I was expecting it, there is well another in you now a third room mate and all it wants is blood it would drink until your stomach explode and would keep going, all vampire have this second voice we all overcome it on our own way. Emerald locked it away in a mental cage, Crescent took three tries to wound his, I killed mine on the second try. You must also go through this as all vampires do, I will help you love."

(edited)

Deja nods quietly as her fangs graze the mare's neck. She was trying not to buy couldn't stop herself from trying to take more of her blood, all of it if she could get it. She licked the spot where she planned to bite down and drink taking care of any germs or anything. She had already bitten in again when she started to pull away, leaving a small scar from where she tore the skin.

Edited by dusk shade

"no, you're losing a bump to head will do it." Summer (now Summer is much more stronger for now) grabbed Deja's head and smashed it against the wall knocking her out cold, she then picked her up and put her on the bed again, kissed her on the cheek, "you'll thank me when you wake up." Summer went and had a shower.

(edited)

Deja looked at her marefriend in fear as she watched own head be smashed into wall by the one she loved. After the hit all she saw was blackness...I think I was knocked off of your neck by you....then....wham...head tonthw wall. " Summer, why would you smash my head, do I not have enough head trauma", she asked carefully as she appraoched the mare.

Edited by dusk shade

"well it worked you dont want to drink me dry now, the monster can take physical trauma, I'm sorry I had to do that." Summer tried to approach Deja "You're ok now I mean I knew I was not going to hurt you badly, I mean you are ok right i'm sorry but the blood was taking over." Summer did not approach any closer.

Deja only looked at her in a mix of pain, guilt and slight fear. She just wasn't sure sure she was afraid of. Summer if herskef, though she was faielybsure it was herself. "Can I even be near you, Summer", she asked slowly as she approached the made keeping her mouth shut to not show her fangs.

"yes you can Deja, It will be worse with non vampires you will learn to control is calm down it's fine Emerald was like this when she turned," Summer took a few steps forward, "please you have to trust me please...Deja  I have to you were not yourself, wont ever really hurt you but there are some violence to being what you are now." 

"yes you can Deja, It will be worse with non vampires you will learn to control is calm down it's fine Emerald was like this when she turned," Summer took a few steps forward, "please you have to trust me please...Deja I have to you were not yourself, wont ever really hurt you but there are some violence to being what you are now."

Deja waited utilnshe was close enough before opening her mouth. She wanted her blood. Instead of even split between the two personalities it seemed as though Deja had gotten the brunt of the demon. She was much more Dependant and submissive than him and the demon chose her for this reason, easy to control meant lots of blood. She whipped her muzzle into her neck, biting her again.

"Deja!..." as she feed on her again. you're not ready but neither was I.  Summer forced Deja off her and then bit her back, she did what Emerald had taught her.

Summer focused and forced Deja into a dream state, where her, Echo Deja and the demon where standing. Summer turned to Deja "kill him!" pointing to the demon (the demon can look however you want it to look and act as you want)  "I can only keep you here for a few moments you both must defeat him!"

Deja juat backed away from the demon before them, ears down in fear. She wasn't a fighter and nirther was Echo. She knee this as the demon spread out his wings enjoying the chance to taste blood with its own fangs, soaking over to summer to drink her dry. Echo couldn't do kuh without Deja in terms of magic and simply created a duplicate of the demon, hoping they would clash which they did. However the original simply asserted its dominance before the other followed it. He dispelled the spell and looked at her. "What were you thinking. Then this off, we aren't fighters".

Summer took off flying around. "neither am I! Grow some tails and get of your flanks and fight him!" She kept flying around the monster chasing her, "I mean I did not even have any magic I have to fight mine with my bear hooves, do something, if I pull you out Deja will just attack me again, I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

Echo could kill it easily enough if Deja would get up and help him since his illusions were only that he needed her magic to make them tangible but she only cowered in the corner this was her fault and slowly skirted back into the wall but at least she lit up her horn to mix her magic with his his now. The cast two spells, one to create chains that dug into the demon and another to slice it with a phantom blade, one of preferred illusions. The demon lay bleeding and deja sniffed it walking over and drinking it slowly. She still wanted blood but as much, she honestly liked the taste.

Summer landed next to them as Deja fed on the demon, "that is a new one a blood demon fed on to death by the vampire." She knelt down to her while she was feeding. "when you kill him the craving will go away and the blood won't control you finish him off, drink him dry." She looked back to Echo, "I think you should fed on him too, otherwise he may live on in you go on fed on him aswell."

(edited)

"Whatever you say, you're the boss", Echo chimed as he fed on the blood demon per her advice. Deja had taken her fill from the demon as had Echo just before they walked over to her, two very different sides of the same pony standing on either side of her body.

Edited by dusk shade

"he's not dead, you should finish him or lock him in something either way it should not be allowed to escape or survive, but you both must decide and quickly I am killing you to keep this dream alive I can only hold this for a few more minuets. It's up to you two but you must hurry."