private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

"oh no you don't, no mercy for you Echo you made tow of you there four hooves tickling me!" Summer used her wing she wasn't lying on and added that to the ticking onslaught, she even started blowing in his ear with twitched each time she did it the laughing was becoming infectious and she started laughing herself. 

(back soon have to go to town)

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

He started to cry tears in a mix of pleasure and pleasured torment as the wing joined the attack but her blowing set his ears on a course against his will flapping and twitching every whvh way as he begged her in tears to let him go, at the same time begging Deja to save him from her cruelty.

"ok I'll stop now I think I have tickled you enough now." She removed her wing from him and left her hoof over him but she got closer and was loosely cuddling him as she watch him catch his breath back. She closed her eyes and just lay next to him her head on his shoulder.

He slowly stopped the tears and caught his breath nuzzling her lightly as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you but please don't do that, you might kill me if you tickle me again, I might end up having a heart attack",he said as he nibbled her ear affectionately.

"haha yeah sure you're already dead silly." She gave him a wink and giggled. "so be afraid very afraid hehe." She did not want to move and she really enjoyed have her ears being played with so she did not move. "i don't know if Deja told you but you can nibble my ears forever."

He smiled awkwardly as the fact that he was dead bounced back into his head and he sat up. "Right, I forgot I was dead. Still feels weird to say that out loud", he admitted as he saw his own death again and chuckled. "You snapped my neck pretty neatly by the way, thanks for not disfiguring me".

"yeah it's weird isn't it? Talking about your own death I'm not used to mine either just saw a flash of light in the corner of my eye and that was it, now i'm dead and all you would felt was the snap and now you're dead too, oh this is weird let's not talk about it anymore."

He nods a bit before laying back down next to her with a smile. "That was a weird discussion, I have to admit, and I converse with a snob version of myself all of the time. I know weird, I assure you", he said as if promoting a product if some kind and nuzzled her while rustling his wings he still wasn't used to.

"oh you have to learn to fly don't you? Oh this is going to be funny, let Deja do it I want to get my own back when she laughed at me in Canterlot, do I teach the both of you, aw that is gonna take a while flying is not as easy as we make it look, but you'd say the same If I grew a horn."

Echo faded to pull Deja Vu out from the subconscious of his mind and she smiled nervously."Do we realky have to learn to fly", she asked blankly but looked at her with a flash of intrigue and possibility at the thought. She experimentally rustled her wings a bit and watched her closely.

Summer stood up and extended her wings, "um yes would you say that if I grew a horn, yeah you have wings now so you need to learn we can wait till later tonight when no one is awake, well Sapphire and Emerald will be on duty at the castle but that is nothing to worry about." Summer folded her wings again, "now come on get up and extend them I want to have a look at them."

Deja looked out the window and down at the ground, thankful she didn't fear heights. She did however not like the idea of jumping out Summer's window and smashing into the ground. She slaoly stood up and unfurled the wings, extended them to their full capacity to showcase them for her.

"OK then let's have a look." Summer started to inspect her wings walking around her and touching here are there, "I see, if..." She took one of her wings and tested it's flexibility, She looked at them then under them then touched some more. Finally coming back to stand in front of her, "you have a fine pair of wings on you lass this should not be too hard, we can start outside on a cloud i'm not going to push you off and say hey good luck, come on follow me." Summer led them outside and went and grabbed a cloud and connected to her front entrance.

"right, now wings are magic like your horn, so flap your wings and take of it's just as important to think about it as it's to flap them."

"OK then let's have a look." Summer started to inspect her wings walking around her and touching here are there, "I see, if..." She took one of her wings and tested it's flexibility, She looked at them then under them then touched some more. Finally coming back to stand in front of her, "you have a fine pair of wings on you lass this should not be too hard, we can start outside on a cloud i'm not going to push you off and say hey good luck, come on follow me." Summer led them outside and went and grabbed a cloud and connected to her front entrance.

"right, now wings are magic like your horn, so flap your wings and take of it's just as important to think about it as it's to flap them."

Deja shook as the mare starting touching her wings, the sensitivity showing as her wings with bended and twisting. "Why do they feel so weird at your contact", she asked before following her to the door and standing on the cloud with her wings tightly at her sides. She slowly pulled then back out and stepped off flapping frantically before falling back on the cloud not knowing what she was doing in terms of flight.

"There sensitive because all wings are, like unicorn horns if I touched that it feel weird too yes, anyway you're not thinking about flight just picture it in your head, it's all in the thought and less so in the flapping go on try again love, I belive you can do it!"

"There sensitive because all wings are, like unicorn horns if I touched that it feel weird too yes, anyway you're not thinking about flight just picture it in your head, it's all in the thought and less so in the flapping go on try again love, I belive you can do it!"

"I would have thought since they are artificial they wouldn't be", she said simply figuring that since her transformation to a vampire had created them they were not the same as Summer's wings. She jumped off again but this time tried picturing the sky she was currently standing in, just farther out into the sky, her wings flapping, the wind in her mane, all the things that came to mind when she thought of flight and it worked for a whole threw seconds before she fell back down.Her cheers may help Echo, but Deja was never the type for boisterous yelling.

"you're getting there just like my first flights as a filly, look I don't know about you wings your special compared to me, but have faith in them and you there you now like you hooves or horn." Summer took off and hoved next to Deja and held out her hoof. "come on just focus on hovering like I am." 

"you're getting there just like my first flights as a filly, look I don't know about you wings your special compared to me, but have faith in them and you there you now like you hooves or horn." Summer took off and hoved next to Deja and held out her hoof. "come on just focus on hovering like I am."

Deja nodded a little shakily as she tried to focus on hovering and only hovering. She hopped into the air, her mind serene only letting in thoughts of her above the ground, simply hovering over the clouds beside her love. She actually managed it for a couple minutes before landing softly on her hooves.

Summer landed down with her then have her a massive hug, "you did it! Well done love that is really what it's all about," She pulled back and a tear came down her cheek. "oh i'm so proud of you, oh I love you Deja your such a fast learner you have been a vampire one day, and you've done things that took me weeks."

Summer landed down with her then have her a massive hug, "you did it! Well done love that is really what it's all about," She pulled back and a tear came down her cheek. "oh i'm so proud of you, oh I love you Deja your such a fast learner you have been a vampire one day, and you've done things that took me weeks."

She was now embarrassed, not used to such praise. Normally her conversations were just her buttering up snobbish Canterlot elite types and listening to them brag about how incredible they were. Deja hugged the made back lightly putting her wings around her and smiled. "To be fair, I've used illusionary wings before so I had some experience flying to be honest with you".

"well now you can fly for real and forever, yay oh we can go look at the moon together it's so much more lovely when you are above all the clouds and the moon is just awesome, well you continue to impress me, I...I don't know what to do now you're passing all my tests so quickly." Summer looked down a bit disheartened and a wee bit jealous of Deja's speed.  

"well now you can fly for real and forever, yay oh we can go look at the moon together it's so much more lovely when you are above all the clouds and the moon is just awesome, well you continue to impress me, I...I don't know what to do now you're passing all my tests so quickly." Summer looked down a bit disheartened and a wee bit jealous of Deja's speed.

Deja saw her disheartened look and kissed her lightly. "I'm sorry I'm taking the fun out of teaching me about my new vampirism... I just always did things quickly...wanted to make my parents happy...Echo didn't care about that...he wanted friends... Which was where I came in, I guess, just someone to talk to at first but I wound up making his parents rather proud so I did my best to excel at anything I could".

"ok..." Summer sat down, "I need a better hug." Summer was still droopy in her appearance, "I was so scared for those three days while you laid there dead, nothing from you now a breath or a heartbeat nothing I was terrified I had done it wrong, then you came back I had so many plans but you so quick I..." Summer sighed.  

Deja nodded understanding her feelings and hugged her rather tightly puritng both her hooves and her wings around the mare. "I'm still eager to learn anything you have teach, my love',she said kissing her again and pulling away. "So, what else do you have to teach me"?

"um thanks for that," a faint smile came back over her face. "um, well we can't go near normal ponies not yet, no pony is that good I need time to think this mentor thing is rather new to me so let's get some sleep and we can start tommorrow hey?" Summer wanted to get up and go inside but she was enjoying the closeness of Deja too much.