Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

Deja nodded at her request and followed her upstairs to her bed. She carefully nuzzled into her neck lovingly as she nibbled her ear lightly. "You can teach me some more tomorrow, correct", she asked as she put a wing over her marefriend. Before she fell asleep however Echo switch in wanting to kiss her goodnight.

"Yes I think there is more," Summer's face was not confident in her own answer though. "Good night Deja...Oh hey Echo, you want to say night too then?" She snuggled into their tummy and closed her own eyes, "see you in the morning then love." With that she drifted off to sleep. 

Echo kised her forehead and nestled his chin oh her skull lightly nuzzling her as she slept, his energy up but he slowly allowed himself to fall asleep after missing her ear and watching it twitch against her control. He pulled the blanket up to her neck tucking her in with him before drifting off slowly to sleep and dreaming only if her.

(this is a special section for you Dusk, Summer will know nothing of this, by the way Rping with you is bloody good)

Echo and Deja after a few moments asleep, they appeared in their dream, and they were happy interacting with Summer, until Luna stepped through a portal into their dream. "My new Children how are you finding your new lives?" Luna passed an inquisitive eye over them both.

(edited)

(Thank you, I'm glad I'm not too rusty after a year long hiatus from roleplay).

Echo looked at the princess and bowed as did Deja. They were after all used to seeing her only in the rarest of occasions, she wasn't some close friend. "Princess Luna. You mean our lives with these things", he asked like am idiot and flashed his fangs. Deja merely scolded him for flashing fangs at the princess beofe answering with careful thought. "Well..dying was...unpleasant, but other than that...there are a few hiccups now ad then", she said honestly. "It can be rather hard to not take too much blood", her smile was sheepish as she spoke but of course had only good things to say about how about being a zombie that could drink blood and fly and was like some kind of pseudo alicorn was.

Edited by dusk shade

Luna giggled, "my children there is so much for you to still learn, and the bowing and scolding is not required i'm visiting your dream not a day at the castle, all vampires and Bat ponies, even regular ponies who love the dark are my children, look Summer honestly was not ready to sire a vampire yet, but this is what I need you to do for me. You both must help her as she teaches you she is both younger not by much, but has not seen that much of the world." Luna walked over and looked at the wings, "that is not usual for vampiric unicorns they don't usually sprout wings, this makes you both rather special, I see great things from you both in the decades to come, a near perfect match for Summer..." Luna raises her wing and a sleeping Summer is shown next to them. "she is a youthful and bright young pegasi and she will stay like this for the rest of time she compliments the both of you," Looking to Echo, "she anchors you Echo so that you may find your way through life now eternal..." looking to Deja, "she brings out the light side of you Deja and makes you push your limits even further, and both of you have an equal effect on her, I have not seen a pony so in love in a very long time, she radiates it." Luna turns and unzips the dream, turning her head. "it's up to you if you want to tell her or not, but help her, she will need it as both of you will need it." Luna walks through the crack it sealing and fading from sight, the dream version of Summer comes back to life and resumes what she was going before... 

Echo stopped bouncing when she spoke of Summer anchoring him, which he knew she did. Deja nodded as she was told of the effect the mare held on her, which she thought carefully about before realizing how true her words were. She was so much more laid back around Summer. They both go silent as they curl up to Summer's sleep form lightly kissing her cheeks.

(morning then)

Summer wakes from her own uneventful night she stretches and flips over to be looking at the sleeping Echo, she just lays there for while until she raises her wing she's not lying on and strokes him with it, she lays there just staring at the sleeping stallion just happy with the scene. 

Echo nuzzles into the mare's side as they slept, waking up with her in his hooves. "Good morning, Summer.. How did you sleep, huh", he asked her with a peck of her check. He sat up and stretched out, wringing out his wings as he did. He hopped quickly off the bed and went to the door eager to get out of bed.

still lying on the bed, "well somepony is keen this morning." Summer then sits up herself extending her wings in a yawning fashion and then a cat like stretching on her bed. After she hopped out and walked past him down stairs and laid on the couch, "im not really hungry this morning."

Echo followed her to the couch sitting next to her before lying himself between her and the couch affectionately snuggling into her body. "So, Summer...what have you got in store for us today, oh great wise vampire queen", he asked playfully as he mentally contemplated telling her about the dream.

"um let's see, I have to think about it um...well Emerald would run you through combat exercises but that won't be necessary, so we can learn about hearing then you can learn to see with out your eyes when you are in the dark and such, that should be kinda cool but I don't know how fast you'll do this one." Summer's voice tailed of at the end of that. 

"Um to be fair, Deja is the fast one. Me..not so much, so you should be able to make fun of me for a while when I can't do it right", he said playfully. He smiles happily at the thought of learning her lessons. "I don't wanna spoil your fun by letting Deja lunch through your lessons in a few minutes again".

"Well I have to say that Deja is rather impressive." But she could not hide her sadness and jealousy of that fact. She then perked up a bit after that. "so let's start then the first task is simple enough close your eyes and you have to touch me, but I will find somewhere in the room to stand or hover you can't open your eyes you must see my heartbeat." Summer took off and hovered next to the TV. 

He closed his eyes and started fumbling around the room slaking into walls, door, and shelves and he walked around completely unable to see her heartbeat. He eventually started flapping his wings and hovering around slaming into the made a and muttering under his breath. "I don't think that counted. I didn't see any heartbeat...I just gust flew blindly into you".

Summer flew over to him and put her hoof on his shoulder "it's not too hard, here" she lead her hoof down to his own then put it on her chest. "Listen through your hoof see through your eyelids, she me, and my heart. When you are ready I will pick another spot and you can try again." 

Echo stoodbthere for a moment still unsure of how he would see her without looking but figured she wouldn't do this to mess with him so it had to actually be possible. He nodded at her and wiated for her to switch hiding places. "This is like a harder version of Marco Polo, you know that"?

"it's not Echo, well it is for you right now but when you adjust then it won't be you'll be able to spot me a hundred paces away in a crowd at night in a thunderstorm." Summer backed off from  him and found another hiding place this time above the entrance to the kitchen.

Echo nodded at her words and closed his eyes clearing his mind of everything except for her, walking around a bit before a small flashing started to irritate his head. He went towards it and saw the outline of a Pegasus floating above him through his eyelids. He freaked out at that and backed up before regaining his composure before poking her. "Found you"?

"ha, well done love, that is something I knew you would get quickly because I did too." Summer landed and gave him a hug, "as time goes on that scene will become more acute and more natural to you, the world will never quite be the same again for you, in a good way."

He smiled happily and nuzzled her neck. "So, what...I have x-ray vision now, like Superpony", he asked playfully knowing that wasn't entirely correct as he tries to do it again but couldn't concentrate anymore on the task at hand. "So, now that I am like a bat, what is there else to learn, oh great wise one"?

"um, i'll have to think about it this teaching stuff is weird and hard to think about I'll get there, so anything you want to do today. Maybe just one lesson a day then I can think about it and not seem so sucky as a teacher. So Echo or Deja what do you want to do today?"

"Okay but you don't seem like a ducky teacher to us, you should know that", he said and hopped into the air, forgetting to flap and hitting the cloud floor. "Okay, bad idea", he said groaning and rubbing his head. "Maybe wanna go to the park, or Deja could take you back to Canterlot, let you see the nicer ponies there, since she won't be there on business"?

Summer giggled "haha, you can't fly yet haha, but despite Deja's request no it's too soon to be among so many other ponies the park is the safer option for now sorry Deja, we can go back to Canterlot soon just not yet." Summer walked to the door, "come on the park awaits."

Deja switched into control and smiled half heartedly at her refusal. "N . I guess you're right. Its too soon for me to go there", she said quietly and followed the mare out to the door, taking to the air with her, letting herself hover a bit, still getting used to flying that high. She followed her to the park and landed beside her quickly hiding her wings away.