private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

"I like your laughing it's cute." Summer blushed a little and pecked her cheek after that, "We'll get there love, we have a long time to get used to reading each other I'm sorry I did not see that you liked it." She walked away a little and looked at some of the works she did not look at last time she was there.

Deja went to speak with her inspector and after a few moments of discussion, she came out carrying the painting and hanging it up. It was a scene depicting Luna and her beautiful night. She didn't speak much, only staring at the painting as she adjusted the angle to a perfect 90 degrees.

Summer was happy looking at all the paintings and pictures and sculptures she walked past Deja and stopped looking at her then looking to the painting in question. "that is very beautiful one there Deja you have an eye for beauty things guess that's why you like me." She giggled.

Deja nodded with a set of red cheeks at what Summer had said, since it wasn't known that she was with any pony, at definitely a mare. Then again, a lot of her life was new and strange to her so she figured it could be worse. She nuzzled the mare's neck gently and gave her a small kiss. "You're right about that one", she admitted in a tone of endearment.

Summer giggled from the nuzzle, "nice to see that I'm right..." She whispered in her ear. "Love you will all my heart, my alicorn princess." Summer then lent back and looked back to the painting, "so what is this one's story it is very beautiful not as beautiful as the mare in front of me but very nice. 

"Well, the pony that brought said they felt most inspired for their art by Luna's moonlight, so she wanted to portray that fact in a painting, a sort of thank you to the princess", she explained and tried to ignore the alicorn princess bit but as usual it made her feel uneasy. She didn't know how to feel when she was called that, not that it displeased her.

"it's a real stunner so anything else of note new coming in? I mean just curious I suppose you know me. So how dose the gallery make money? I mean do ponies by your works here or you hold functions and people pay to come here or what I guess I'm wondering how your business makes money?"

"Admittance to the gallery is free. But we host various events, usual a showcase or an auction, that how I make my bits", she explained rather quickly and looked at the walls. "That's why there is always a lot of empty space here. I'm always chnagibg out pieces as I buy and sell them".

"fair enough, I was just wondering about I suppose I mean you know I'm rather simple so yeah." Summer started wandering around again looking to the other various pieces, she was still aw struck by various pieces, Deja had a true eye for art well to her own taste anyway, there are many perspectives.   

Deja only looked at painting she herself found appealing. Any others were very unlikely to enter her gallery s she only wanted those pieces she would enjoy looking at. She had a few in her office that Summer had seen, her obvious favorites, pieces she wouldn't be selling anytime soon. But, she was just happy Summer was enjoying herself in Canterlot for once.

Edited by dusk shade

Summer looked back to Deja and gave her a wave. Then looked back to the pieces, she was somewhat surprised she actually like looking at art she was surprised at herself. still pacing around looking like she was putting on a toff stance, putting her self into a role or an art critic, raising her hoof to her face looking at various pictures.