private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

"why do you look like you're the one at fault Daja? I'm the unkept farm filly from Ponyville you're not to blame." Summer stopped her and took her hoof "you can't blame yourself for either my lacking appearance, or another's dislike to it you're not to blame my friend, I don't blame you."

"I am at fault because I brought you along, knowing these Canterlot elitists would be rude to a pony who didn't quite fit in with them", she explained, with a down cast look and blush as the made took her hoof. "Do not worry yourself about it, it is a problem that comes with Canterlot", she mumbled as she tried to control her blush.

Summer noticed the way Daja was blushing, "well I think that answers that question, hmm." So she may swing that way then. Summer let go as not to further embarrass her, "let us go to your gallery the castle is not going anywhere so let's see what you do with your time here then? I bet you have some lovely works I do appreciate nice looking art."

Edited by Emerald Bolt

Deja Vu looked at her uneasily as they walk down a small hill taking a turn Jere or there until she stood in front of a rather large building that was architecturally beautiful like most art facilities. "This is the place", she said simply as she unlocked the door and let her in unsure why she was nervous around the mare as rhwybwalked into the vacant gallery, hundreds of pictures surrounding them on multiple floors.

Summer stood in the entrance "wow! Look at all this, my Celestia this is wonderful." Summer took off and started flying around looking at all the works, she was amazed by some of the paintings. She turned back to Daja, "you have a real taste for art, my word this one is stunning." She was hovering in front of a portrait.

post-35804-0-06019500-1452731477.png

"this one looks like my Cousin, hey maybe it is her."

Deja followed a bit more slowly, using the stairs to keep pace as she net her at the picture in question. "I believe the mare's name was Emerald... Something. There was a traveling artist who I bought it from...I just thought it was pretty", she explained as she tried not to smile at the compliment. "Thank you, I appreciate your opinion", she said quietly with a light smile.

"That is Emerald she never told me she sat for a portrait, can I buy it off you? She would love it for a birthday present, please Daja Emerald is my second mother too...oh right I haven't told you that bit about me, I don't think you'll take it aswell as Echo did, maybe latter it's a big thing just a big as you are your 'roommate', please how much is it?" 

Edited by Emerald Bolt

Deja looked at her and used her magic to leviaate the portrait down from the wall. "You made Echo's day and I made you go through that rude pony's treatment.. Take as an apology, and a...thank you for coming along with me to Canterlot, it feta lonely and boring sometimes", she admitted a little curious as to what she had meant but chose not to ask figuring if she wanted she would tell her. She had a smile again as she set the portrait down gently.

"Oh you don't have to give to me you paid bits for this and it's your livelihood I can't just accept it from you, I want to tell you the thing about me but I don't know how you would take it, how open minded are you, I mean to things that you believe are not real or legends or terror's used to scare fillies at night?"

Deja had no idea what the made before her was talking about but she was starting to weird her out as she spoke. "I didn't spend all that much on the picture anyway, and it is your cousin, the painting belongs with you", she argued as she thought about the question. "Um...I'm open minded as long as you have can prove what you have to say".

"Ok then I'll accept you gift thank you."

Summer stood back from her, "well here goes nothing I'm...I...I'm a vampire, a blood sucking monster of the night vampire, just like the things that frighten the fillies at night." She sat down looking down, "I hope you can understand."

(edited)

"Somehow I doubt that...it is hard to believe something with no proof..if you were to show me your fangs, them I eoluf believe you completely", she offered, not at all believing her claim, figuring she was trying to mess with her. She couldn't help but challenge since she thought it was a joke. "If you are a blood sucking vampire, then prove it, drink my blood with your vampire fangs", she said not knowing the folly of her challenge.

Edited by dusk shade

The words Drink my blood had an unintended effect on Summer, she raced to Daja and forced her neck to one side her fangs came out and she went to bite, but just stopped herself. She stepped back "Oh Luna I nearly bit you, oh I'm sorry I...I..." She sat down she started to cry a little, "I'm so sorry Daja, I'm a monster." She sat there crying.

Deja scitted away from her after having her neck pushed aside and seeing the mare's fangs against her skin. She was now breathing heavily and watching her uneasily as she slowly stepped back away from her. "You were serious...you're a real vampire...", she murmured quietly as she stood a couple of feet from her watching her carefully, rubbing her neck.

"I...I...said I was serious, I..." Summer could not find any more words she sat there and kept crying, she was so sorry for her actions but words weren't correct at that point, "can I say anything to fix this?" the tears were streaming down her face she was terrified of herself as much as what she was thinking.

Deja Vu slowly walked back over once she had regained her composure, forcing a smile onto her face. "It is alright, I was just surprised is all", she said quietly as she looked curiously at the mare's fangs, seeing the artistic points of the fangs as she sat next to her, trying not to spook herself and skitter away again.

summer sniffed and wiped some of the tears away, "you're looking at my fangs like Echo did, you're more the same then you both realize, I'm sorry again I could of hurt or killed you it's very bad, I never wanted this but i'm so young my Cousin Emerald could not let me die so she turned me now I'm alive like this well sorta alive."

(how old is Echo/Daja?)

(Normally late teens, early twenties, I'll have them 19, fits their usual range)

Deja looked at her funny when she mentioned the at she inspected her fangs. "Oh...sorry, just they seem...quite... Well, beautiful, like they were crafted to be a piece of art", she said and walked back over to her with a faint smile. "Don't worry about it, you are who you are, no reason to hold it against you".

Summer stood and looked at Deja, "that is a very mature way of looking at it, and is nice to hear, you really think my teeth are works of art? Summer licked her fangs "I've never looked at them like that before there embarrasing most ponies are scared by them like you were or the point and gawk at me."

Edited by Emerald Bolt

(edited)

(It is actually Deja, not Daja)

"Well, yes, they are...", she paused to find the word she wanted and smiled. "Exquisite", she finished as she watched Summer licking her fangs. "Um...I'm really sorry that I went and let myself get scared..it was immature if me to behave in such in a way", she said slowly.

Edited by dusk shade

(sorry about that)

"I would call you a liar if you were not scared at first, I'm a monster of evil the stealer of fillies and an evil thing altogether supposedly, well that is what the legends say I haven't done any of that I haven't even fed on a 'pony' my Second mother Emerald said I had to feed once or i'd go nuts so I fed on her and that has been that I have apples to sate the thirst they work wonders." 

"I see..lesson learned, never tell anypony to drink my blood, appearantly they will do it", she said looking down the hall of the gallery to hide her blush. "You said the apples rake care of your thirst...but you almost bit me....why was that", she asked more curious than afraid.

"it's a initiation it's a thing with vampires and though the apples work well, the blood has earned us the reputation because we are always after it, I mean when you said those words it triggers me somehow, it' hard to stop, so don't say it again unless you want me too, I can't say what it would be like but now that i think about it very unlikely kill you." She walked back over to the painting "I will send this home in the post."  

(edited)

Deja Vu smiled a little unsteadily at thought of having her blood sucked deciding it was not something she needed to have gappen though she knew Echo was a different story.. If he could cross it off his bucket list, he wouod ask her too, he was weird that way. She sighed at the thought and nodded in regards to her mailing the picture home. "No thank you, I like my blood in my body", she said calmly before glancing at her again, the gallery lighting casting a good shadow from her and pronouncing her colors.

Edited by dusk shade

"that is a fair point, I don't think about it that, oh hey Summer i like having my blood in me." She hit herself with her hoof, "why are you looking at me like that, you have the same eyes like when you are looking at my teeth, do you want to paint me?" Or if you're gay kiss me?