Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

(edited)

Deja Vu shook her head at her question and looked away not wanting to say what was going through her mind, even the mention of possible feelings for her would be too much, she was an elegant Canterlot made, she couldn't have feelings for a mare from ponyville, what would her parents say..well, Echo's, technically so the mare thing didn't matter...it was the social gap that kept her at bay, she had worked hard to earn Echo's parents' respect and didn't want to lose it, even though her heart beat had become a bit eratic. "Um...can...can we...um..could we go get something to eat, maybe", she asked fumbling over her words.

Edited by dusk shade

"there is somthing up, not only can I tell, but your heart is skipping." summer walked up to her, "come on I showed you something that terrifies ponies I doubt that what you want to say is going to be more controversial than that, but if you don't want to talk about it ok then that is ok I won't force you. So where to eat then if your sure you want to eat really, due to me not knowing where to go?" Summer gave her a fang blocked smile. 

Deja deadpanned when the are told her she knew something was up and altook a few steps back before turning from her and starting to walk down to the stairs to the doors. "There is a nice pastry shop if you like pastries", she offered before stopping at the door, looking into her eyes for a minute after she had joined her. "You're.. You're right. You told me about you being a vampire, it is only fair that I admit what I hide, I guess", she mumbled quietly, making sure she could bolt if things went sour.

Summer walked up to Deja, "what is up come on tell me then we can talk about at the cafe afterwards I don't think whatever you're gonna say isn't gonna freak me out I'm dead for Luna's sake." What on earth is she gonna tell me I wonder? Summer looked with a curious look on her face.

(edited)

Deja Vu slowly let out a breath before speaking. "Well..you see", she started before closing the gap between them, the lightning of the gallery still defining her colors beautifully as Deja brought her muzzle to hers, lightly kissing her, not knowing if she would be able to say it.

Edited by dusk shade

Summer did not resist nor dislike what happened despite Deja being a 'female' conscious she was in a male body so it was weird but not off for her. they lingered for a while both enjoying the moment "so that was it despite your appearance, demeanor and your speech and you are just as forward as Echo when you want to be. Hope the fangs did not get in the way?"     

Deja wasn't quite sure waht to say for a moments so she just should there. Once her thought process started up again she realized she had kissed Summer and Summer hadn't stopped her. "No, the fangs weren't in the way, I assure you", she said once she regained her composure. "I am soory I did that to you..it is simply.. I'm not sure", she couldn't find the words to explain her behavior.

"haha it's fine your not the first lad, um I mean, no you would the first lass in a male's body to kiss me...um well you know but, it's fine you really like me then? I did not know I had than Impression on you there Deja, I thought you did not like me, well I have always wanted a mare(girl) friend sort of?" Summer looked rather confused she wasn't able to work out if she was now gay? Or still straight.

Deja smiled a bit when Summer started fumbling her words. "Well...I am a female personality, and I am the one who kissed you. If we were dating I would be your marefriebd, that is correct. Wait...you said I was as forward as Echo...don't tell me...he did the sane thing to you", she asked now uneasy thinking she may have made things weird. "And...yes, I do like you, I don't share the opinion of the Canterlot elites, concerning Ponyville ponies, I mean...it dies not matter from where you come", she tried to find words but was mostly at a loss.

"Um no Echo has not tried anything with me, he's just a rather direct pony so yeah, have you ever considered there maybe a magical solution to you two, you know like a body copying spell like the the magic mirror pond, then somepony powerful could swap bodies or somthing? I'm overthinking and no nothing about magic that is where your lot come in." By now Summers fang had now retracted, she wanted to do but one thing she grabbed Deja and kissed her passionately... 

Deja couldn't help but smile at the thought of seoerate bodies, though she was fairly certain pieces of herself would be lost since she is just an extension of Echo. The half that fit in Canterlot, but their magics went hoof in hoof, so she would never split from him. Her train of thought was again lost when the mare kissed her again, reacting a bit slowly as her thoughts scewed off course as she missed her back, her eyes slowly closing as she enjoyed the moment.

Summer pulled back she could see the look of what she had done she smiled, "now you're gonna kiss a young pretty mare like me you have to do it like that ok?" Summer laughed "Oh I think we are gonna have some fun you and I and Echo when he comes out to see me, he's not gonna believe what I will tell him."

(edited)

"You're going to tell him", she asked her with confused look. "Why must you tell him about it, I already did this to him once, I don't want to do it again", she muttered and stepped away knowing she had overstepped a boundary by kissing her, she was just an extension of Echo, she shouldn't be doing these things, she was nothing more than a pony he had created so he could have some pony to talk to, not a real mare of her own and she knew it. "Maybe we should leave", she said quietly. If Echo hasn't made a move then there was no reason for her to, there would be no connection, that much was clear, even if they had clicked rather well.

Edited by dusk shade

"Well if you don't want me to tell him I won't then, I'm still trying to understand the both of you it's very new to me. Your're wishes are important to me so I won't tell him, just what happens if we are kissing and he comes out what do I say to him he won't be happy with me? Or will he I...please Deja I'm trying to understand he's apart of you and he you, I think?...But I won't tell him." She rubs against her, "marefriend." then walks outside. 

(edited)

Deja Vu looked at her and quietly thanked her for not telling him what she had done. She felt she was just an extension of him, and technically she was though he viewed her as her own pony, she didn't want to ruin things for him since she figured if she liked Summer, it was almost certain that he did. "Um if he switches just say I was inspecting your...fangs, or something", she says trying to have an excuse ready in case he does what she did to him, they never know when the other will show up after all. Though somehow she didn't see him doing what she had, he had the restraint around other ponies not to act on his emotions and just be a clown to avoid worrying about said emotions. When she rubs her side and calls her 'marefriend', she blushes a deep crimson, impossible to hide on her white coated cheeks as she walks out locking the door behind them, unable to form any real words when she looked at her.

Edited by dusk shade
  • Brohoof 1

"So where to for lunch then, remember haven't been here before today so you know stuff." Summer stood there with a rather large smile she was not looking for somepony but she was not unhappy finding one. So I am seeing a girl in a boy and the boy might want to see me? Summer looked to Deja "what if Echo asks me out, if I say yes is that cheating?"

"We have really nice pastry shops", she said as she trotted beside her stopping at the mare's question and shaking her head. "Not in my opinion... I have kisses his marefriends before to be honest, so I really can't call it cheating", she said with her ears down, embarresed about admitting her actions.

"you're a sly little devil aren't you, Echo made you sound like the dull all I want to do is work 24/7 type I'm glad he was wrong and that you have opened up to me hehe." Summer was intrigued to where she was going to eat at, what do ponies in the capital eat, she supposed it be different to what she did in Ponyville. 

"Well...I may be the more proper of the two..but I still have my own desires", she said simply as she led Summer through Canterlot's busy streets, avoiding the vendors,never having enjoyed the hastily prepared food made there and brought he to a small brick building with smoke pouring from the chimney, a smell of fresh food filling the air.

Summer giggled "and one of those desires of yours is me." She gave her a massive grin, then looked to the building they were approaching it was rather unassuming compared to much of the rest of the architecture around. "So what dose this place server to eat then Deja, oh can I call you De?"

Deja blushed a bit at her being called De as she found it odd and nodded. "You may call me any name you wish", she replied and opened the door of a small bakery. "Muffins, fresh bread, cakes, all kinds of delicious pastries... Good when you're not extremely famished, and...yes, you are one of those desires".

"Oh you're making me blush again," Indeed she did Summer's golden complexion was a deep red at that moment, "well if you don't like De? Have a preference of your own then isn't Deja?" Summer walked to the counter and was now gawking at all the bready goodness behind the glass windows.

"No, I'm not really the nickname kind of pony is all", she assured her new marefriend as she watched her eyeing the counter and stifles a laugh. "pick whatever you desire, I have plenty of bits", she had selected a simple muffin for herself though the muffin had sprinkles, a hint of the pony's sweet tooth.

Summer looked back at her, "no nick name aw, oh then Deja." she turned back and put her hoof on the glass pointing to a lemon meringue tart, "can I have that one please, I love all things citrusy and lemon is special for me just like oranges." She looked back at again to Deja you would swear that she was female or looked and sounded like it anyway so she could pull it off and most would not question.

Deja smiled sheepishly at the mention if nicknames and levitated a few bits from her saddlebags to the stallion behind the counter before leading her to a table just outside the building. She wasn't certain about this whole thing but really needed to take a page from Echo's book and just wing it for once.